Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 4:31
‘For the LORD your God is a compassionate God; He will not fail you nor destroy you nor forget the covenant with your fathers which He swore to them.’
- The Lord’s heart towards you is one that is filled with compassion and mercy.
- In fact we are told that He is FULL of compassion and merciful.
- He will favour you with His kindness and His gracious presence each day.
- He will not fail, destroy or forget His words and promises to you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my God and that Your compassion and mercy towards me knows no limits. Thank You for your loving-kindness and Your faithfulness each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:5
‘I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.’
- This is a promise that you can carry with you through each day of life.
- The Lord’s promise to you is the He will be with you.
- He will be with you and He will remain with you – don’t fear.
- You can have confidence in His enduring presence in your life.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You that You are always with me. Nothing can separate me from Your love and care for me. I choose to rest in this knowledge and this promise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:79
‘To guide our feet into the way of peace.’
- Each day that we are given by the Lord is a day He wants to lead and guide us.
- Today is no different, let Him guide your each and every step.
- He wants to bring you into a place of peace, right beside the still waters.
- Give Him your hand and let Him show you the way.
Prayer: Lord, I place my hand in Your hand today. You are my Good Shepherd and my faithful guide and You will lead me to a place of green pastures. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:10
‘For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you!’
- Sometimes we can go through times of uncertainty and even shaking.
- But nothing that life can bring against us will remove God’s love for us.
- Material things may fail, but His love and promises remain secure.
- You can stand firm and be secure in the Lord and His great love for you.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your lovingkindness towards me. I rebuke every doubt and hesitation and I stand firm on the foundation of Your love, no matter what circumstances I am facing. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 89:34
‘No, I will not break My covenant; I will not take back a single word I said.’
- The Lord will not break His covenant and promises towards you.
- He is a promise-keeping God and fulfills every word He speaks.
- It may not work out exactly as you had planned, but He will not fail you.
- He is the faithful, trust-worthy and covenant-keeping God.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your covenant of peace over my life. I remind myself of Your faithfulness and I celebrate the truth that You can be completely depended upon. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:49
‘For the Mighty One is holy, and He has done great things for me.’
- The Mighty One, the Lord of Hosts, wants to do great things for you.
- To think that the creator of the universe is interested in mere mortals!
- The truth is that He cares for each one of us.
- He calls us each by name, He hears our prayers and He wants to do great things.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for great and wonderful things You do for Your children. Thank You that You know me by name and have specific pre-prepared things for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 19:21
‘Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.’
- The Lord has a plan and a purpose for your life.\
- His plans do not come and go, but His plans prevail.
- He will work in your life and situation to see His plans being accomplished.
- Even in life’s most difficult situations, He remains faithful to His plan for us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your plans for my life. I choose Your ways and Your plans over my ideas and preferences, because You know what is best for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 17:24
‘The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.’
- The Lord wants to come and live within you in this New Year.
- He does not live in buildings or structures that humans can build.
- He lives in the hearts of men and women who are dedicated and surrender to Him.
- Give Him your heart and soul and let Him come a fill it afresh.
Prayer: Lord, I open the door of my heart and life and I invite You to come and live within me. May I know, by first-hand experience, the joy of Your presence in my life! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 1:10
‘In the beginning, Lord, You laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.’
- Every beginning is a gift from the Lord to us.
- Every year is a new beginning and every day a fresh start.
- The Lord has laid the foundation and set the stage.
- We can simply step into the future, knowing that He is already there.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the new beginning of a New Year that You give to me. I pray that I will take advantage of this gift and use it to bring honour and glory to You! Amen.