Daily Bible Verse: Habakkuk 1:5
The LORD replied, ‘Look around at the nations; look and be amazed! For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it.’
- It is the time and the season to believe God to do great and wonderful things.
- Don’t allow your vision and expectation from God to be too small.
- Perhaps you thought that God’s goodness was just meant for others?
- No, His goodness, His mercy and His wonderful plans are for you as well.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the wonderful plans you have for my life and future. I lift my vision higher and trust You for things I wouldn't have believed even if someone told me about it.’ Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 26:15
‘For the LORD gave him marvellous help, and he became very powerful.’
- The Lord wants to come alongside you and help you in a wonderful way.
- What kind of help do you need today?
- Ask the Lord to step into your situation and ask Him for the help you need.
- He can take any situation and turn it from a tragedy into a triumph.
Prayer: Lord, help me I pray. Step into my situation and give me the wisdom and guidance I need. May I walk in Your victory and Your power! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 25:9
‘The LORD is able to give you much more than this!’
- We should never limit what God can do in our situation.
- God is able to do abundantly more than you ask or think.
- What you may have lost is nothing compared to what He can still give you.
- We serve a Good, Good Father and He knows how to be good to His children.
Prayer: Lord, may I never limit or doubt Your ability to restore and do wonderful things. May I live in constant expectation and confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 27:5
‘For in the time of trouble He will hide me in His pavilion…’
- Times of troubles are the inevitable parts of life that come our way.
- In these times we have the Lord who wants to ‘hide’ us close to Himself.
- Our hearts can find refuge in God when things are tough.
- Let us live within the shadow of the almighty.
Prayer: Lord, in the issues and circumstances that I am facing, I pray that You will keep me close to Yourself. May I know and enjoy Your presence in every moment. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 16:9
‘The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.’
- The Lord wants to step into your situation and show His strength.
- The Lord wants to show Himself strong on your behalf.
- Our hearts are perfect towards Him when we have placed all our hope in Him.
- No situation escapes His view, so let’s be confident in His strength and ability.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and show Yourself strong on my behalf. Move in my situation and may I see the powerful and mighty hand of God at work. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 86:15
‘But You, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.’
- His compassion and gracious mercy is reaching out to you today.
- He longs to show you His love, tender mercy and compassion.
- His love for you is an everlasting, abounding love.
- His faithfulness goes on from one generation to the next.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your endless love and compassion towards me. Flood my life with Your love and faithfulness and may I never forget Your great love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:9
‘Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments.’
- There are certain things that we can be assured of.
- We should remind ourselves of these constant and eternal realities.
- God loves us and He is a faithful God who keeps His covenant.
- The Lord will show mercy and do good to those who love Him.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your covenant of love towards me. You love me and You remain faithful to me and Your faithfulness will never end. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 14:11
‘LORD, there is no one besides You to help in the battle … so help us, O LORD our God, for we trust in You’
- Some battles are beyond the help of human intervention.
- There are times when we simply cannot do without the help of the Almighty.
- We should take the time to remind God of our dependence on Him.
- Let God be the One who comes between you and the foe you are facing.
Prayer: Lord, I turn to You today! You are the Almighty Lord and Saviour and nothing is too difficult for you. Help me in the battle I am facing, as I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 4:4
‘Man shall not liveon bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
- Life consists of far more than just our physical needs.
- The Lord has undertaken to supply our physical needs.\
- But we need something more and something greater – His words.
- His words are life and truth and they come and strengthen and sustain us.
Prayer: Lord, I realise that I need You and the words that only You can say to be spoken over my situation. Your words will bring the life and hope I so desperately need. Speak to me! Amen.