Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 19:7
‘The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.’
- When we don’t know what to do, we can always turn to God.
- When life seems out of control, His instructions can set us on the right path.
- Follow the leading of God, and your soul will be revived.
- Apply His principles to your life, and you will walk in wisdom and strength.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to follow You and Your instructions for life. I recognise that You know what is in my best interests and I choose to follow You. Strengthen, revive, and give me Your wisdom, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 26:3
‘You will keep in perfect peace ALL who trust in You, ALL whose thoughts are fixed on You!’
- What are your thoughts fixed on in these turbulent times?
- We have a choice to make when it come to whom we will trust in.
- Take refuge in the Lord your God and He will give you His peace.
- Live with hope and confident expectation as you trust in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can trust in You regardless of the storms that surround me. I fix my gaze, and my eyes on You, and I will not allow the wind and the waves to distract me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 119:165
‘Those who love Your instructions have great peace and do not stumble.’
- When we follow God’s leading it leads to great peace in our lives.
- When we do our own thing, it can bring pain and discomfort.
- As we follow and pursue the Lord, we will walk and not faint or fall.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will make your paths straight.
Prayer: Lord, I give You the place of priority in my life. I choose Your ways above my ways and Your paths above my paths. Lead me and cause me to walk and not stumble, and may my life be filled with Your peace. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:28
‘And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.’
- God will take our mess and turn it into a message of hope.
- He will take our failures and turn them into a victory shout.
- He will take what is broken and give it purpose and meaning.
- He will restore all that has been lost and stolen for His glory.
Prayer: Lord, You are the great Restorer. You take all the things I have been through and see, and You turn it into something good. You give my life meaning, hope and purpose. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 1:9 (Amplified Bible)
‘God is faithful [He is reliable, trustworthy and ever true to His promise - He can be depended on]’
- What a great and wonderful God we love and serve.
- He is what our hearts long for.
- We can depend on Him for our very lives.
- He is faithful, reliable, trustworthy, and dependable.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great faithfulness to me. You are the Rock on which I can stand and You are the solid foundation of my life and my world. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 34:15
‘The eyes of the LORD watch over those who do right; His ears are open to their cries for help.’
- Just think of it, the eyes of the Lord are watching over you.
- You are the apple of His eye and He loves and cares for you.
- The eyes of the Lord are open to your needs and the longings of your heart.
- His ears are open and He hears your cries for help, and He will help you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that nothing I am going through is hidden from Your sight. You can see me and You hear my calls. I know that in Your faithfulness, You will help and deliver me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 93:4
‘Mightier than the violent raging of the seas, mightier than the breakers on the shore - the LORD above is Mightier than these!’
- The Lord reigns and He is in control of all things.
- When we look around, things may seem out of control.
- But when we focus our eyes on Him, we will know that everything is ok.
- Above all the noise and drama, the Lord is there, Mightier than these!
Prayer: Lord, I want to lift up my eyes above the troubles and issues, and I want to fix my eyes on You. You are Mightier than all of these things that surround me, so I will have confidence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Samuel 30:6
‘But David found strength in the LORD His God.’
- What do you look to, to give you the strength you need?
- If we look at the storm around us, we will lose hope.
- If we place our confidence in people or things, we will be disappointed.
- But if we find our strength in the Lord our God, He will see us through.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to take my eyes off the situation that I am facing. I will not look around in distress and despair, but I will look to You and find my strength in You, my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 4:20
‘His faith did not leave him, and he (Abraham) did not doubt God's promise.’
- We must never allow doubt and unbelief to rob us of our confidence in God.
- Doubt and unbelief will cause us to stagger, stumble and fall.
- God’s promise to Abraham was great and by all means an impossibility.
- Abraham held on by faith because he knew how great and faithful God was.
Prayer: Lord, today I choose to remind myself of how great and faithful You are. I choose faith over fear and I choose belief over doubt. I remind myself of how great my God is and how able You are to help me with my issues and challenges. Amen.