Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:32
‘It is God Who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.’
- When we feel strong and secure, we feel invincible.
- When we feel weak and powerless, we feel unable to cope.
- But God wants to come and arm you with His strength.
- When He comes and empowers you, you have ability to overcome.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come right now and arm me with Your strength. Come in Your strength and Your power and may I feel Your strength flowing through me so that I can walk forward with confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 21:19
‘Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water.’
- Sometimes in the chaos of life it’s difficult to see the solution.
- Often the very thing we need could be right in front of our eyes.
- The Lord is our Source and Provider – He knows what we need.
- If He will come and open our eyes, we will see what He has provided.
Prayer: Lord, open my eyes I pray. May I not miss the solution You have provided just because I am desperate and anxious. May I be able to see clearly so that I can see the way You have opened up for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:9
‘Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to …those who love Him.’
- There are certain things that we can be sure of.
- We can know that God is God, the Almighty God.
- We can be sure of the fact that He is completely faithful.
- We can rest assured in His love for us, His children.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that my life can be built on a sure Foundation. I can stand secure because Your lovingkindness and Your unfailing faithfulness will be the constant in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 28:15 NLT
‘I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.’
- God wants His abiding presence in our lives to be something real.
- Again and again He reassures us that He is with us.
- What’s more is that He wants to watch over and protect you.
- Life leads us in many directions, but He remains the constant in our lives.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that right now You are with me. Your presence surrounds me, and Your arms of protection and care are enfolded around me and therefore I have nothing to fear. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:14
‘For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.’
- The Lord does not want us to do life alone.
- He wants us to know that He is with us to lead us each step of the way.
- God’s Holy Spirit wants to show you which way to go.
- It is part of our privilege, as children of God, to know this dimension.
Prayer: Lord, I ask that Your Holy Spirit will come right now and invade my heart and my life. May I know what it means to be led and guided by Your Spirit so that I can do what pleases You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:7 Berean Study Bible
‘Above all, be strong and very courageous.’
- We are called upon to take on life with a courageous strength.
- You may feel weak, but His presence in your life gives you strength.
- Just the thought that God is with us changes the dynamic of our lives.
- He will give you the strength and the courage that you need.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to be able to move forward knowing that You are with me. Your presence in my life brings with it the strength and courage that I need to do what You want me to do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Daniel 10:19 NLT
‘Don’t be afraid,’ he said, ‘for you are very precious to God.’
- You are valuable and precious to God, and He loves you.
- Never doubt God’s lovingkindness and tender mercy towards you.
- His love is always reaching out to us to reassure us.
- Today His love is reaching out to you, believe it and take hold of it.
Prayer: Lord, it is such an amazing thought to think that You love and care for me. Sometimes life does leave me feeling afraid, but then I remind myself of Your love for me and I have the courage to step forward in faith. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT
‘My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.’
- In all that we face and go through, His grace is sufficient to see us through.
- Challenges will come our way, but His grace and power will be with us.
- Our feeling of weakness gives us another opportunity to trust Him.
- As we trust in Him, we will discover that He is all we need.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for another opportunity to be able to trust and rely on You. You know every challenge and issue I am facing, and through it all You are with me, and You will make Your grace and power available to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 18:14
‘Is anything too hard for the LORD?’
- This is a rhetorical question because NOTHING is too hard for God.
- If something seems impossible to us, it doesn’t mean it’s impossible for God.
- We need to remember that nothing is beyond the reach of the Lord.
- He can step in and turn things around – that is His heart for us.
Prayer: Lord, I am so thankful that You are the Almighty God and the Everlasting Father. Nothing that I am facing or going through is too hard for You to change or restore. Amen.