Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:17
‘Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!’
- Belonging to the Lord means that something has changed within us.
- When our paths intersect, the Lord brings new life into our lives.
- HE wants to bring new life, new hope, new peace, and new joy into your life.
- Let go of the old and take hold of the new that God has prepared for you.
Prayer: Lord, I rejoice in the knowledge that You bring new life into my life. Help me to step away from the old and to confidently embrace all that You are doing within my heart and life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 1:4 (NLT)
‘He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others.’
- The Lord is your great Comforter.
- HE is the One Who can console, ease, and give you hope when you face hardship.
- When we discover HIS comfort, we know how to give comfort.
- The Lord uses what we go through so that we can be a comfort to others.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the way in which You have been with me along my journey of life. Thank You for the way in which You have comforted and helped me. May I be a blessing and a comfort to others. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Song of Solomon 2:11-12
‘See! The winter is past… Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come…’
- Life, like as in nature, is a series of seasons.
- Winter does not last forever and the hope of spring is real.
- Seasons do change, even if they feel like they are not changing fast enough.
- The Lord will bring you through the winter season and into His blessed summer.
Prayer: Lord, You are the One Who knows the times and the seasons and You make sure that each season has an expiry date and a time when things turn and change. May this be a new season in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 57:3
‘My God will send forth His unfailing love and faithfulness.’
- His unfailing love is reaching out to you today.
- His massive, almighty arms are ready to receive and embrace you.
- Even in hostile environments, His love breaks through and reaches us.
- Open your heart and receive His love and faithfulness towards you today.
Prayer: Lord, send forth Your love and faithfulness to me today, I pray. May I be aware that I am surrounded by Your great love, Your mercy, Your truth, and Your faithfulness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 4:19
‘My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.’
- God is called Jehovah Jireh and that means He is your Provider.
- Your God will meet, supply, and provide for all your needs.
- Trust Him every step of the way and see what He will do.
- Even when we go through valleys or difficulties, He remains faithful to provide.
Prayer: Lord, today I pause and I bring my needs and my requests before You. You are my Provider, You are the One Who supplies exactly what I need, and therefore I will fix my eyes on You in hope and assurance. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 59:10
‘In His unfailing love, my God will stand with me. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.’
- Think about this great thought: ‘My God will stand with me!’
- Your faithful and loving God will be with you and He will stand with you.
- His plan and purpose for your life is to bring you to a place of victory.
- You will be able to look back and see His almighty hand in your life.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love for me. Thank You that today I can stand secure because You are standing with me and You are giving me the victory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 35:22
‘LORD, You have seen this…’
- The Lord sees and knows all things.
- No matter what you face or go through, He sees it all.
- Nothing that we do, or that gets done to us, escapes His view.
- Out of His love for us, He will intervene and He will not abandon us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You see all things. You know exactly what is going on and You will be faithful to step in and rescue, deliver and save. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 71:12
‘Do not be far from me, my God; come quickly, God, to help me.’
- God is your Helper.
- Even when you think that He is far from you, the truth is that He is with you.
- You can call on Him when you need help in your urgent matters.
- You can also call on Him regarding any issue or concern you have.
Prayer: Lord, You are my God and You are my Helper. I look to You for the help that I need in my situation right now. Thank You that You come alongside me and You help and carry me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 15:13
‘May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.’
- Do you believe that you could live a life filled with hope, joy, and peace?
- God, in His love for you, wants you to enjoy this type of life.
- The key is that this can happen as we live a life of trusting in Him.
- May your hope be restored and may you overflow with hope.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and fill me with joy, hope and peace as I continue to trust in You. May Your Holy Spirit come with power and cause me to be filled to overflowing with hope and confidence in You. Amen.