Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 142:3 GNT
‘When I am ready to give up, HE knows what I should do.’
- We all go through times when we feel overwhelmed.
- Times when we think we cannot walk the road we have been assigned.
- Even in the dark times, when we are tempted to give up, He is able to help us.
- The Lord always knows what we should do, and He will lead you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You know every detail of my life. You know when I sit and when I stand, and You know what I should do. I will keep my eyes on You, because You know what I should do, and You will show me what to do! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 138:8 NLT
‘The LORD will work out His plans for my life!’
- Do you realise that the Lord has a plan for your life?
- What we cannot do for ourselves, He will do.
- What no one else will do for us, He can do.
- Our responsibility is to be faithful, continue to trust Him, and He will do it.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You have a plan for my life. I realise that Your plans are always the best for me. I place my hope in You and have confidence that You will work things out and perfect things for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 136:26
‘His mercy endures forever.’
- There is no end to God’s mercy, and it cannot be exhausted.
- Even through difficult times, we can find the silver thread of His mercy.
- Every cloud has a silver lining – His mercy.
- Don’t doubt HIS mercy towards you, He will not fail you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your enduring and everlasting mercy towards me. Thank You that Your mercy has no beginning and no end. Thank You for Your great love, that will never let me go. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 125:2
‘The LORD surrounds His people, both now and forevermore.’
- Can you see the picture, the picture of the Lord surrounding you?
- He encircles you, and He encompasses you with His love and care.
- You can live within His circle of blessing and favour.
- You are surrounded by the Lord, and He loves and cares for you!
Prayer: Lord, how awesome it is to know that YOU surround me. Your arms hold me, and I am never far from Your presence. I will rest secure in You, both now and in the future. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 124:7
‘We have escaped like a bird from the fowler's snare; the snare has been broken, and we have escaped.’
- The Lord wants each one of us to walk in the freedom and liberty He has for us.
- The Lord wants to break every trap and snare that may come our way.
- Bondage is not HIS plan for you, freedom, is HIS plan for you.
- I declare that the snare over your life has been broken, and you are free!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the wonderful freedom that You have prepared for me. Had it not been for You, O Lord, I would not have escaped. Now I am free, I have been rescued! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 121:1-2
‘I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.’
- To what are you looking, for the help and the strength that you need?
- We should lift our eyes above earthly help, to the One who made the earth.
- We should live with confidence, knowing that our help comes from HIM.
- He will rescue you; He will lift you up, and He will make a way!
Prayer: Lord, I will lift my eyes to You, knowing that my help comes from You. Your peace, You give me, in times of storms. You are the source of my strength and You are the strength of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 70:5b
‘You are MY Help and MY Deliverer; LORD, do not delay.’
- The Lord is your Deliverer and your Helper.
- A deliverer is someone who rescues you from harm or danger.
- A helper is someone who comes alongside you, to aid and assist you.
- The Lord wants to be all these things to you, and more – trust Him!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can know You as MY Deliverer and Helper. I am trusting You to help and deliver me. Don’t delay, come to my aid, as I look to You for all I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 2:25
‘I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.’
- What is it that holds your attention and is always front and center of your thoughts?
- Let the Lord become the object of your fascination and hope.
- He will not in any way fail you or leave you shaking.
- He is closer than you think, He is right beside you, holding and guiding you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are always with me. Right now, in the midst of what I am facing and thinking, You are with me. Hold me, lead me and guide me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 27:13
‘I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.’
- Where would we be if we did not believe we would experience God’s favour?
- Without this knowledge we would be utterly hopeless.
- But we can expect His goodness, His mercy and His grace in our lives.
- So don’t despair, rather believe and live with confident expectation.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the wonderful things that you have planned and prepared for me. I will believe in Your goodness towards me no matter what I may be facing. Amen.