Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 85:8
‘I will listen to what God the LORD says; He promises peace to His people’
- The art of listening is something that needs to be developed in our lives.
- We should anticipate, expect and listen for those moments when HE speaks.
- When the Lord speaks, He speaks comfort and peace into our hearts.
- Be determined that you will listen, in order to hear what He says to you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that as Your child I have the right and the privilege to hear Your voice and hear You speak to me. I pray that You will speak Your peace into my heart and situation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Numbers 9:1
‘The LORD spoke to Moses in the Desert.’
- No matter what your situation may be like, the Lord will speak to you.
- He can speak in the silence of the wilderness or in the noise of the storm.
- Let us be sensitive to His voice in the midst of the busyness of life.
- He will lead, He will guide and He will direct your paths.
Prayer: Lord, right here, right now, I ask You to speak to me. Speak to me just as You spoke to the men and women of old. I open up my heart to hear and receive from You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 6:3
‘How long, LORD, how long?’
- When we face trials and difficulties, time seems to move slowly.
- When we are waiting for an answer, we can get impatient.
- When we are trusting for deliverance, it can feel like it will never come.
- But the Lord will arise, as sure as the day, not a moment early and never late.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that even now, You are bringing the answer, You are facilitating the deliverance and You are delivering the breakthrough. I will trust You, because delay is not denial. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 5:3
‘In the morning, LORD, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait expectantly.’
- When you open your eyes and see a new day, know that it is a gift.
- When the light of a new day dawns, know that you can call on Me again.
- When all is fresh and hope stirs anew, reach out and I will be there.
- Each day anticipate My blessing and favour, and live with expectation.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for another day, a new day, and new mercies and blessings. I bring my requests and I lay them before You, with expectation and confidence in Your goodness towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 56:9
‘My enemies will retreat when I call to You for help. This I know: God is on my side!’
- Rest assured today that God is on your side.
- As you trust Him, your enemies will retreat, turn back and be removed.
- For the Lord is your shield and your glory, and the One Who lifts your head.
- Believe that He is on your side and bring your requests to Him.
Prayer: Lord, I believe that You are on my side. You are for me, and You are not against me. You love me, and You do not condemn me. You hear me when I call, and You bring me into a place of victory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 4:3b
‘The LORD will answer when I call to Him.’
- How reassuring it is to know that when we call on the Lord, He answers.
- Our only responsibility is to lift our voices and call to Him.
- It is the Lord Who listens and hears our call, and it is He Who intervenes.
- He is merciful, loving, kind and gracious to all those who love Him.
Prayer: Lord, I believe that You hear me when I call, and I believe You answer my prayers and my requests. So I call to You with boldness and faith, alive with anticipation and expectation of Your goodness and love towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 4:3a
‘You can be sure of this: The LORD set apart the godly for Himself.’
- There are certain things that we can know and be sure of.
- One of these certainties is that the Lord has a plan for those who love Him.
- As His child, He has set you apart, for His good pleasure and service.
- Those who separate themselves from evil, become vessels of honour.
Prayer: Lord, I place my life into Your hands. Use me for Your purposes, Your service and Your delight. May You find in me something that You can use to bring You glory and honour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 16:6
‘The lines have fallen to me in the best places, yes, I have a most excellent heritage.’
- Each day is an opportunity for us to recognise the good God has done for us.
- You have a great inheritance that the Lord has prepared for you.
- There are still so many things that the Lord wants to show and do for you.
- Start rejoicing and be thankful, as you continue to see what He will do.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You have been so good to me and I have seen Your mercy and kindness towards me. Yes, I have a most excellent heritage in the Lord, my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 2:7
The LORD said to me, ‘You are my son. Today I have become your Father.’
- You and I are created and designed for relationship with God.
- He wants you to know Him as your Heavenly Father.
- He wants you to be His child, today and always.
- Receive His love and His enduring care for you today.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I am Your child and You are my Father. I let go of my orphan spirit and I embrace who I am in You! Amen.