Daily Bible Verse: Luke 6:38
‘Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.’
- The greatest example of giving was when God gave His Son.
- We were designed, in His image, to be a blessing to others.
- Our lives can be a blessing, or we can hoard what we have been entrusted with.
- Give of yourself, your kindness, and your love, and it will come back to you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can be an instrument of blessing in Your hand. Help me not to step back when You are wanting me to step forward, and be a blessing. May I follow Your example, just as You gave Your Son, to the world. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 27:14
‘Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.’
- We live in a world where everything has to happen quickly.
- Everyone is in a hurry and under pressure.
- We need to learn to rest in the Lord, and wait for His timing.
- Sometimes it means we have to be brave, but it will be worth it!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. You have everything under control and I do not need to stress and be anxious about anything. I declare that I trust You, and I trust in Your perfect timing in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 55:22
‘Give your burdens to the LORD, and He will take care of you.’
- What an awesome thing to know that the Lord will take care of us.
- Part of enjoying this care is the fact that we need to let go of the burdens.
- How can He look after us if we are carrying everything ourselves?
- Let go and let God help you, and He will take good care of you.
Prayer: Lord, today I choose to release the weight of the burdens and cares I carry. I place all these issues and concerns into Your powerful hands, knowing that You will take care of me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ruth 4:15
‘He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age.’
- At every stage of life, and in every situation, the Lord helps us.
- At certain times, we need more help than at other times.
- The Lord wants to step into our lives to renew and sustain us.
- He comes to restore us, and to lift us up, and to hold us up.
Prayer: Lord, step into my life and step into my situation, I pray. I ask that You will come and lift me up, renew and restore me, sustain, and carry me, through every season of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ruth 2:12
‘May the LORD, under Whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully for what you have done.’
- Each and every action we take, is seen by the Lord.
- Nothing goes unnoticed by Him, and He will reward us.
- Our faith and confidence in His divine help, will also be rewarded.
- So take refuge under His wings and be a blessing to others.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can come and take refuge under Your wings today. May my life be used by You, as a result of my faith, my trust, and my confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 20:21
‘As the people stood in the distance, Moses approached the dark cloud where God was.’
- Some people are observers, they watch what is going on.
- Other people step forward and get involved, not wanting to miss out.
- The people just watched, but Moses pressed on and into the presence of God.
- Let us not just be observers, but let us press forward into all God has for us.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to experience and enjoy my relationship with You. I choose to step into that space, where I will experience Your presence and closeness for myself. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 7:9-10
‘But God was with him (Joseph) and rescued him from all his troubles.’
- The truth of the matter is that God makes all the difference in our lives.
- Were it not for God, where would we be, and what would have become of us?
- But God…. This is perhaps the most wonderful truth in our lives.
- But God is also with you, and He will rescue and deliver you.
Prayer: Lord, if it were not for You, dear Lord, I do not know where I would be today. But You are with me and You are ready to rescue me from all my troubles. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 39:2
‘The LORD was with Joseph, and he became a successful man, serving in the household of his Egyptian master.’
- When God is with you, even your negative circumstances can be blessed.
- Joseph was a slave, but the Lord was with him and he was a success.
- Joseph received honour and respect because God’s hand was on him.
- No matter what you are going through, if HE is with you, you will be ok!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. Your very presence and hand on my life, propels me to levels I could never have imagined. So I receive and embrace Your hand of blessing on my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 17:7
‘Blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence.’
- The Lord is your refuge, your security, and your assurance.
- Blessed is the one who relies entirely upon the Lord for every need.
- Let God’s favour and blessing be the thing you hope for.
- Let His power and strength be the thing you put your confidence in.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to trust in You. I choose to put my hope and confidence in You. You are the Rock on which I stand and because of this I will not be shaken or moved. Amen.