Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 13:6
‘I will sing the LORD's praise, for He has been good to me.’
- Some days we don’t seem to be able to make sense of all we go through.\
- But no matter what we face we can trust in His unfailing love.
- In the end, you will look back and be able to say: ‘He has been good to me!’
- Give Him your praise, all of your days, because He has been good to you.
Prayer: Lord, I will trust in Your goodness towards me. I know it is Your character and plan to show me Your goodness in this life, and I look forward to it with confidence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 13:5
‘But I trust in Your unfailing love. I will rejoice because You have rescued me.’
- Trusting with our whole hearts is what the Lord requires of us.
- We can trust in Him regardless of how the odds are stacked against us.
- We can trust because we know that He loves us with an unfailing love.
- We can rejoice because He will not abandon us, but He will rescue us!
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for your great love for me. Thank You that Your love will never fail me. You will be my strength and bring me through to celebrate Your goodness in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:7
‘You are MY hiding place.’
- We all need that place where we can be near to the heart of God.
- The Lord offers us Himself as a hiding place.
- He is where we can find our security and refuge.
- The ‘hiding place’ is actually a person, and He is our Lord and Saviour.
Prayer: Lord, You are my hiding place. Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. I declare that I am strong in the strength of my Lord, for You are my refuge, strength and security. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 5:12 (NLT)
‘You bless the godly, O LORD; You surround them with Your shield of love.’
- Blessing; is part of His wonderful plan and purpose for your life.
- He wants to surround, encircle and crown you with His love.
- Expect His best for you at every turn in life.
- May you know His blessing and protection in all you do!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your blessing that You so richly bestow on Your children. May I know what it means to be surrounded by Your favour, blessings and love. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Timothy 1:19 (NLT)
‘Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear.’
- Our faith in God is the one thing that will carry us through the storms of life.
- We should take hold of our faith and cling to it with every fibre of our being.
- The Word tells us that without faith it is impossible to please the Lord.
- So, let’s always do the right thing and believe, believe, believe!
Prayer: Lord, I desire to pass the tests in life and not to fail or be shipwrecked along the way. I choose to remain confident in You and to cling to my hope in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13
‘I can do ALL things through HIM who gives me strength.’
- The Lord is our refuge and our strength.
- Even when life seems overwhelming, His strength is still at our disposal.
- He tells us not to fear, because He will give us the power we need.
- With His power and strength in our lives, nothing will be impossible.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You are with me to strengthen and help me. Therefore, I will not fear, but I will believe and see impossible things happening in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Timothy 1:12
‘I am thankful to Him who made me strong (given me strength to do His work).’
- We were never designed to do things in our own strength.
- The Lord always intended to help us by strengthening us.
- He will step into your situation and make you strong.
- Don’t give up or get discouraged, He is with you to strengthen you.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your strength in my heart and life in this moment. May I do what I need to do with Your strength to hold, sustain and guide me each step of the way! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:28
The angel appeared to her and said, ‘Greetings, you who are highly favoured! The Lord is with you.’
- What a wonderful thought that we can know and enjoy His favour on our lives.
- His Word tells us that we can receive favour from the Lord.
- His favour is like a shield that surrounds and protects us.
- His favour does not come and go, but it endures and lasts for a lifetime.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your favour and blessing on my life. I receive Your favour, and I ask that You would surround me with Your favour, as I trust You day by day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Judges 6:12
The Angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon and said, ‘The LORD is with you, mighty warrior.’
- What the Lord says about us, is more important than what we think of ourselves.
- In fact, what the Lord says about us is more important than what others think.
- Today, the Lord is with you and that makes you a mighty warrior.
- When the Lord is with us, we have nothing to fear and we can believe for great things.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. I believe what You say about me, and I know that You have great plans for my life. Amen.