Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 13:14
'With the Power of His Mighty hand, the LORD brought us out…’
- Never under-estimate the Mighty working Power of God in your life.
- His Mighty hand is able to deliver, bring breakthrough and liberate us.
- God’s Mighty hand is able to reach down into our circumstances and situations.
- Don’t doubt the Lord or His ability, but expect and believe and He can bring you out!
Prayer: Lord, may Your Mighty, Powerful hand be evident in my life. May Your Power bring me through and out on the other side with victory and success. May I never forget that it is Your Mighty hand that has done this for me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 16:7
‘When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.’
- We should live our lives in such a way that it is pleasing to the Lord.
- There should be nothing about the way we live our lives that hinders God’s blessing.
- Let us follow the example that Christ has set for us.
- The rewards are so far-reaching that even our enemies will be at peace with us.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to live my life in a way that pleases and honours You. May my walk of faith be blameless and upright in Your sight and may I enjoy the benefits as a result. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 12:36
‘The LORD gave the people such favour in the sight of the Egyptians that they granted their request.’
- The Lord wants to give you His favour on your life.
- The favour and the blessing of God opens doors for us.
- The Lord will even prepare a table for us in the presence of our enemies.
- May you know His favour to such a degree that even your enemies will serve you!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your favour and blessing on my life! I choose to walk in this favour and to know that because Your hand is on my life I can expect wonderful things to happen. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 11:2
‘Speak now in the ears of the people, and let every man request of his neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold.’
- When the people of God left Egypt, they did not leave empty-handed.
- The Lord blessed them and they left with the wealth of their oppressors.
- In this way they were compensated for the suffering they had endured.
- The Lord wants to bless you and give you the treasures that He has prepared for you.
Prayer: Lord, no matter what I am going through, I ask that You would cause Your purposes to prevail and bring me out on the other side with the ‘jewels of silver and the jewels of gold’ You have in store for me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 10:23
‘Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived.’
- Even though the people of God were surrounded by darkness, they had light.
- In a world filled with darkness, we can enjoy and walk in His marvellous light.
- Don’t expect more darkness, believe that His light will flood your path.
- His light in your life makes all the difference and brings you exactly what you need.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that regardless of the darkness in the world or the darkness that surrounds me, I can live in Your light. May the warmth and comfort of Your light flood and fill my life! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 9:26
‘The only place without hail was the region of Goshen, where the people of Israel lived.’
- The storms may blow all around you, but the Lord wants to be your protection.
- The safest place for us to live in, is within His promise and presence.
- When we live in this way, the storms will come, but they will not destroy us.
- He is your hiding place, your shield, your deliverer and your strong tower.
Prayer: Lord, may I live within Your circle of blessing, provision and protection. May I know that even if the storms of life are raging around my head, You will take me by the hand and bring me through it unharmed! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:15
‘Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly.’
- Sometimes it’s not always easy to continue to do the right thing.
- It may appear as if the wicked seem to enjoy more success than the righteous.
- But over time, as we continue to do what is right, the Lord will give the victory.
- Then you will celebrate and joy, singing and victory will be a reality in your life.
Prayer: Lord, help me to continue to serve and follow You faithfully. May I be known as a godly and a righteous person and may I see the victory and rejoicing that comes as a result. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 17:7
‘I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant!’
- The promises that the Lord gives to us are much greater than mere words.
- His promises are covenants and covenants are His personal commitments to us.
- He has no intention to fail or abandon you in any way.
- His covenant and promises will continue and even be seen in your next generation.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for promises and covenant towards me. Forgive me for sometimes doubting Your intentions towards me and my family. May I rest secure in the knowledge that You will be faithful! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 6:7
‘I will claim you as My own people, and I will be your God.’
- The Lord wants to claim you as His very own child.
- No longer do you need to doubt His care and love towards you.
- As His child, you belong to Him and He cares for what is His.
- Let Him be God and let Him be God in your life and situation.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for making me Your very own. May I know the sense of belonging and purpose that comes out of this reality in my life! Amen.