Daily Bible Verse: Lamentation 3:22
‘The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease.’
- The love and faithfulness of the Lord towards you will never end.
- The LORD'S lovingkindness will indeed never cease.
- You can expect a new supply, of His love and mercy, as you take on the future.
- Walk forward with confidence and assurance – He is already there!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for this wonderful opportunity to step into this new season and this new time. I look forward, with great expectation, to Your faithful love and mercy that will carry me through. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6
‘And He will be called: Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.’
- The gift of our Saviour provided us with all we will ever need.
- Every human need is met in the gift that God gave on that first Christmas.
- He is your Wonderful Counsellor and your Mighty God.
- He is your Everlasting Father and your Prince of Peace.
Prayer: Lord, You have made provision for every need and longing of my heart. Be to me a Wonderful Counsellor, a Mighty God, an Everlasting Father and my Prince of Peace. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6
‘For a child is born to us, a son is given to us.’
- The greatest gift of all was not wrapped in gift wrap.
- The greatest gift of all was wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger.
- This great gift was not an ordinary baby, but He was the Saviour of the world.
- He was given to us to show us the love of God and change our hearts forever.
Prayer: Lord, change my heart and make it new with the reality of Your Son and the giving of the greatest gift. I receive that gift for myself today. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Titus 3:4-5
‘But when the kindness and love of God our Saviour appeared, He saved us…’
- When we celebrate Christmas, we remember the kindness and love of God.
- All those years ago, the kindness and love of God appeared and changed the world.
- His kindness and love is available to you, and it has the power to change your life.
- Embrace His love and kindness in your life and let His light shine through you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great kindness and love that appeared to humanity all those years ago. I pray that this same kindness and love will come and flood my heart, so that I will truly grasp what Christmas is all about. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 2:16
‘So they (the shepherds) hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.’
- The shepherds made it their priority to find the Lord and see Him for themselves.
- We should do likewise and make it our priority to find the One we need.
- He will be found by those who will seek for Him and seek with all their hearts.
- Having found Him, we will never be the same, and we will be changed forever.
Prayer: Lord, at this wonderful time of the year, I choose to make You my priority. May I not be consumed by all the materialism, but may the real reason for the season be real to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 2:14
‘Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom His favour rests.’
- Do you actually realise that His favour rests on you?
- Can you picture, with the eyes of your heart, His favour resting on You?
- He wants to reveal more of Himself, and all He has in store, to you.
- So give Him the glory He deserves and expect His best and His blessing in your life.
Prayer: Lord, I will give praise! All of my days I will give You praise and glory, for You are great and You place Your hand of favour and blessing on my life. You have been so good to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 2:10
But the angel said to them, ‘Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.’
- There is Good News in store for each and every one of us.
- The Good News is that God has not forgotten or abandoned us.
- He has a plan, just as He did all those years ago when He sent His Son.
- His plan is that we would know His joy in our hearts and lives as a daily reality.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You are the source of the ‘Good News’ we long to hear and see. Open our eyes so that we can ‘see’ Your goodness, kindness and love for us. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 4:4
‘But when the right time came, God sent His Son…’
- Since the dawn of time, the Lord has had a plan for our futures.
- He is the only one who knows exactly what we need and when we need it.
- It is never too late or too early, His timing is always impeccable.
- This is the right time for you, and His precious Son is here for you!
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for sending Your Son into this world as Lord and Saviour. I surrender my life to You and I receive the greatest gift of all, Your Son. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 1:14
‘So the Word became human (flesh) and made His home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.’
- The Lord wants to come and make His home in your heart.
- Your heart is the perfect shape and space for the Creator of the universe.
- He stands at the door of our hearts and calls to us to invite Him in.
- He will come and fill your heart with His unfailing love and faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, I give You my heart today. I open the door and I receive all that You have for me. Make Yourself at home with me and in me. Amen.