Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 86:15
‘But You, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.’
- His compassion and gracious mercy is reaching out to you today.
- He longs to show you His love, tender mercy and compassion.
- His love for you is an everlasting, abounding love.
- His faithfulness goes on from one generation to the next.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your endless love and compassion towards me. Flood my life with Your love and faithfulness and may I never forget Your great love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:9
‘Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments.’
- There are certain things that we can be assured of.
- We should remind ourselves of these constant and eternal realities.
- God loves us and He is a faithful God who keeps His covenant.
- The Lord will show mercy and do good to those who love Him.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your covenant of love towards me. You love me and You remain faithful to me and Your faithfulness will never end. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 14:11
‘LORD, there is no one besides You to help in the battle … so help us, O LORD our God, for we trust in You’
- Some battles are beyond the help of human intervention.
- There are times when we simply cannot do without the help of the Almighty.
- We should take the time to remind God of our dependence on Him.
- Let God be the One who comes between you and the foe you are facing.
Prayer: Lord, I turn to You today! You are the Almighty Lord and Saviour and nothing is too difficult for you. Help me in the battle I am facing, as I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 4:4
‘Man shall not liveon bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
- Life consists of far more than just our physical needs.
- The Lord has undertaken to supply our physical needs.\
- But we need something more and something greater – His words.
- His words are life and truth and they come and strengthen and sustain us.
Prayer: Lord, I realise that I need You and the words that only You can say to be spoken over my situation. Your words will bring the life and hope I so desperately need. Speak to me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 4:8
‘In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.’
- The Lord wants us to know and enjoy His peace in our lives.
- His promise is that He will give us His peace in our daily lives.
- Even in our times of sleeping, we can know His peace as a reality.
- May He fill you with His peace and the sense of security that only He can give!
Prayer: Lord, I receive the gift and the promise of peace in my life that can only come from You. Fill me now with Your peace and protect me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:8
Abraham said, ‘God will provide…’
- Abraham knew a secret about God and that is that He would provide.
- The Lord is our ultimate source and provider.
- The Lord says to you: ‘I will provide for you!’
- You will see His hand of provision and supply to meet your needs.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You Lord that You are the great provider. Every good and perfect gift comes from Your precious hand. We rest in the full knowledge that You will provide. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 65:24
‘It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.’
- While we are still thinking about calling on God, He already knows.
- While we are still considering the option of prayer, He is already answering.
- He will hear, He will answer and He will be faithful.
- So take the liberty and call on Him with all your heart.
Prayer: Lord, right now, in this very moment, I call on You, my Lord and my God. My confidence is in You, for You will answer me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:7
‘The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.’
- The Lord is the source of both the spiritual and physical strength we need.
- He is also your protector and defender.
- Make the decision to let your heart trust in Him.
- He is your helper and He will come and provide the specific help you need.
Prayer: Lord, You are MY strength, MY shield and MY helper. I place my trust in You and I declare that my heart trusts in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:31
‘Those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.’
- The Lord promises that He will give you the strength that you need.
- As you trust Him and continue to hope in Him, He will give you new strength.
- When we enjoy His strength, we can soar like eagles.
- His strength enables us to walk, run and soar without struggling on our own.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for the promise of strength that You want to give to us. What a joy it is to know that You will be our strength no matter what the situation may look like. Amen.