Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 16:9
‘The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.’
- The Lord wants to step into your situation and show His strength.
- The Lord wants to show Himself strong on your behalf.
- Our hearts are perfect towards Him when we have placed all our hope in Him.
- No situation escapes His view, so let’s be confident in His strength and ability.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and show Yourself strong on my behalf. Move in my situation and may I see the powerful and mighty hand of God at work. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 86:15
‘But You, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.’
- His compassion and gracious mercy is reaching out to you today.
- He longs to show you His love, tender mercy and compassion.
- His love for you is an everlasting, abounding love.
- His faithfulness goes on from one generation to the next.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your endless love and compassion towards me. Flood my life with Your love and faithfulness and may I never forget Your great love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:9
‘Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments.’
- There are certain things that we can be assured of.
- We should remind ourselves of these constant and eternal realities.
- God loves us and He is a faithful God who keeps His covenant.
- The Lord will show mercy and do good to those who love Him.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your covenant of love towards me. You love me and You remain faithful to me and Your faithfulness will never end. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 14:11
‘LORD, there is no one besides You to help in the battle … so help us, O LORD our God, for we trust in You’
- Some battles are beyond the help of human intervention.
- There are times when we simply cannot do without the help of the Almighty.
- We should take the time to remind God of our dependence on Him.
- Let God be the One who comes between you and the foe you are facing.
Prayer: Lord, I turn to You today! You are the Almighty Lord and Saviour and nothing is too difficult for you. Help me in the battle I am facing, as I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 4:4
‘Man shall not liveon bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
- Life consists of far more than just our physical needs.
- The Lord has undertaken to supply our physical needs.\
- But we need something more and something greater – His words.
- His words are life and truth and they come and strengthen and sustain us.
Prayer: Lord, I realise that I need You and the words that only You can say to be spoken over my situation. Your words will bring the life and hope I so desperately need. Speak to me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 4:8
‘In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.’
- The Lord wants us to know and enjoy His peace in our lives.
- His promise is that He will give us His peace in our daily lives.
- Even in our times of sleeping, we can know His peace as a reality.
- May He fill you with His peace and the sense of security that only He can give!
Prayer: Lord, I receive the gift and the promise of peace in my life that can only come from You. Fill me now with Your peace and protect me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:8
Abraham said, ‘God will provide…’
- Abraham knew a secret about God and that is that He would provide.
- The Lord is our ultimate source and provider.
- The Lord says to you: ‘I will provide for you!’
- You will see His hand of provision and supply to meet your needs.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You Lord that You are the great provider. Every good and perfect gift comes from Your precious hand. We rest in the full knowledge that You will provide. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 65:24
‘It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.’
- While we are still thinking about calling on God, He already knows.
- While we are still considering the option of prayer, He is already answering.
- He will hear, He will answer and He will be faithful.
- So take the liberty and call on Him with all your heart.
Prayer: Lord, right now, in this very moment, I call on You, my Lord and my God. My confidence is in You, for You will answer me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:7
‘The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.’
- The Lord is the source of both the spiritual and physical strength we need.
- He is also your protector and defender.
- Make the decision to let your heart trust in Him.
- He is your helper and He will come and provide the specific help you need.
Prayer: Lord, You are MY strength, MY shield and MY helper. I place my trust in You and I declare that my heart trusts in You. Amen.