Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 4:16
‘So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.’
- You have the right and the privilege to approach your gracious God.
- You don’t need to run and hide; you can step forward with boldness.
- His mercy is waiting for you.
- When you need it the most, His help is just a prayer away.
Prayer: Lord, You know exactly what I am facing and going through. I choose to boldly call upon You for the help that I so desperately need. I believe that Your mercy and Your gracious kindness will make a way for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 6:19
‘We have this hope as an Anchor for the soul, firm and secure.’
- Your hope in God is an Anchor for your soul.
- This hope allows you to stand firm and secure in the journey of life.
- This confident assurance in His faithfulness will strengthen you.
- Your Anchor will not fail you, so be encouraged and reassured.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that my hope is anchored in You and therefore I do not need to fear or doubt, but I can stand firm and secure because I am connected to You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:3
‘The Lord is faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.’
- The faithfulness of the Lord towards you is your security.
- He will lift you up and place your feet on a firm foundation.
- His strength will be your strength as you face the challenges.
- He will protect and guard you from the evil one – so be confident in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great faithfulness to me. Come in Your strength and in Your power and give me the strength that I need. Keep me and protect me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:7
‘You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.’
- You have a refuge and a Place of safety where you can hide.
- The Lord is your strong Tower and your Deliverer.
- He can handle all the troubles that may come your way.
- He will give you the victory and you will sing for joy again.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are my hiding place. You are the safe place where I can find my hope and strength. Protect me from trouble and give me the joy of knowing that You have rescued me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 68:19 NLT
‘Praise the Lord; praise God our Saviour! For each day He carries us in His arms.’
- Day after day the Lord is with you to carry and sustain you.
- He comes to lift you up and to carry your burdens.
- There is nothing too difficult for Him to carry.
- Let’s give thanks and praise to Him Who is able to hold us in His arms.
Prayer: Lord, I bring praise and thanks to You today because You are the One Who loads me with Your benefits. You are the One Who is with me, to lift me up and Who carries me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Peter 5:7
‘Casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.’
- You can give Him all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns.
- You can let go of the weight of all these things.
- He cares for you with deep affection.
- He carefully watches over you to help and carry you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love and care for me. Today I place all my anxieties, worries, as well as my cares and concerns in Your mighty hands. You are the One Who cares for me and You will take care of the things I have entrusted to You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 35:4
Say to those with anxious hearts: ‘Be strong, do not fear!’
- Fear and anxiety can rob us of our strength and undermine our confidence.
- The Lord wants you to have strength and confidence.
- He reaches out to those with troubled hearts to reassure them.
- Today He says to you: ‘Be strong, do not fear!’
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the strength and confidence that You give to me today. I receive this comfort and in exchange I give You my fears, my doubts and my anxieties. Help me to be able to make progress through Your strength in me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 7:38
Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said: 'Streams of living water will flow from within him.'
- Believing in God brings life to our very being.
- The Lord is the Source of the living water that we so desperately need.
- He wants to cause new life to flow from within you.
- Declare your confidence in Him and may this living water flow in you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that I believe in You, my Saviour and my Lord. I ask that You will come and cause a stream of living water to flow from within me and may my life never be the same again. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 58:11
‘The LORD will guide you continually.’
- The Lord is the One Who will continually lead and guide you.
- He will direct your path and show you which way to go.
- This is not a guarantee that things will always be easy or smooth.
- What it does mean is that He will be with you all the way.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that it is You Who will accompany me and be with me on my journey of life. I know that Your presence, and Your ongoing and perpetual guidance will be there each and every day to strengthen and direct me. Amen.