Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 21:22
At that time Abimelek and the commander of his forces said to Abraham, ‘God is with you in everything you do.’
- When God is on our side, even others can see it.
- The fact that God is with you changes the dynamic of what you’re dealing with.
- Today God is with you, helping you in everything you do.
- As you walk in His steps, it will be obvious to others that He is with you.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that others around me will see that You are with me and that You are helping me. May my life be a testimony to the fact that my Living God is with me in everything I do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Habakkuk 3:19 CEV
‘The LORD gives me strength. He makes my feet as sure as those of a deer, and He helps me stand on the mountains.’
- The Lord your God comes alongside you to give you His strength.
- Look to Him as your source of courage.
- He wants to make your path secure, steady and sure.
- He still has much ground for you to stand on, and to take possession of.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and help me to step forward onto the mountains that You have prepared for me to stand on. Give me the strength I need and direct me in the way I should go, so that my steps will be sure and purposeful. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 93:1
‘The LORD reigns!’
- Never forget that God reigns and He is in control.
- Life is unpredictable, but He remains the constant.
- There is no situation or circumstance that He has no control over.
- Be at peace, He will show Himself strong on your behalf.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to trust in and rely on You and on Your almighty power in my life. You reign, and nothing is too big or too small for You to handle. You are my God, and I will rest in the fact that You are in control. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:32
‘It is God Who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.’
- When we feel strong and secure, we feel invincible.
- When we feel weak and powerless, we feel unable to cope.
- But God wants to come and arm you with His strength.
- When He comes and empowers you, you have ability to overcome.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come right now and arm me with Your strength. Come in Your strength and Your power and may I feel Your strength flowing through me so that I can walk forward with confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 21:19
‘Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water.’
- Sometimes in the chaos of life it’s difficult to see the solution.
- Often the very thing we need could be right in front of our eyes.
- The Lord is our Source and Provider – He knows what we need.
- If He will come and open our eyes, we will see what He has provided.
Prayer: Lord, open my eyes I pray. May I not miss the solution You have provided just because I am desperate and anxious. May I be able to see clearly so that I can see the way You have opened up for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:9
‘Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to …those who love Him.’
- There are certain things that we can be sure of.
- We can know that God is God, the Almighty God.
- We can be sure of the fact that He is completely faithful.
- We can rest assured in His love for us, His children.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that my life can be built on a sure Foundation. I can stand secure because Your lovingkindness and Your unfailing faithfulness will be the constant in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 28:15 NLT
‘I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.’
- God wants His abiding presence in our lives to be something real.
- Again and again He reassures us that He is with us.
- What’s more is that He wants to watch over and protect you.
- Life leads us in many directions, but He remains the constant in our lives.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that right now You are with me. Your presence surrounds me, and Your arms of protection and care are enfolded around me and therefore I have nothing to fear. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:14
‘For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.’
- The Lord does not want us to do life alone.
- He wants us to know that He is with us to lead us each step of the way.
- God’s Holy Spirit wants to show you which way to go.
- It is part of our privilege, as children of God, to know this dimension.
Prayer: Lord, I ask that Your Holy Spirit will come right now and invade my heart and my life. May I know what it means to be led and guided by Your Spirit so that I can do what pleases You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:7 Berean Study Bible
‘Above all, be strong and very courageous.’
- We are called upon to take on life with a courageous strength.
- You may feel weak, but His presence in your life gives you strength.
- Just the thought that God is with us changes the dynamic of our lives.
- He will give you the strength and the courage that you need.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to be able to move forward knowing that You are with me. Your presence in my life brings with it the strength and courage that I need to do what You want me to do. Amen.