Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 50:20
‘You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good.’
- Nothing that ever happens in our lives takes God by surprise.
- The plans of evil men or the enemy himself, cannot undo God’s purposes.
- We should always believe that the Lord has a bigger plan in all things.
- We must also be patient to see it come to pass and be revealed.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that no matter what I face or go through, You intend it for good and You cause it to work together for good. Help me to believe that You know better and Your plans are always the best thing for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:10
‘Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.’
- We are encouraged by the Lord not to be fearful and not to give in to discouragement.
- He promises to be with us, help us, strengthen us and hold us up.
- Whatever your need is today, you can know that He will supply your need.
- His great faithfulness will not in any way fail you.
Prayer: Lord, I choose Your way over my fears and weakness. I will not fear and I will not be discouraged, for You are with me and together we will see the victory You have for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 46:3
He said, ‘I am God, the God of your father. Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I will make you into a great nation.’
- Following and obeying God’s instructions always leads to blessing.
- Sometimes He may lead us into places and situations that cause us to doubt and fear.
- But He says to us: ‘Do not be afraid…’
- His promises can be fulfilled in unexpected places and in unexpected ways.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your promises to me. I will trust You and I will not fear. I will follow Your leading and guidance in my life and I will not allow fear to overrule me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:8
‘The LORD is the strength of His people; He is the saving refuge of His anointed.’
- Knowing that God’s hand is resting on our lives is a great comfort and joy.
- He wants to give you the inner strength you need to face your challenges.
- He wants to be your refuge, the place to which you can run, during the storms.
- You are His chosen one and He will stretch forth His hand of protection over you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the strength that You give me. Be a refuge for me and may I know Your blessing, favour and anointing on my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 45:7
‘God sent Me ahead of you to preserve you and to save your lives by a great deliverance.’
- The Lord is not reactive to the situations that come our way.
- He knows all things and He is proactive in providing for a solution in the end.
- Right now He is already placing what you will need in your future.
- Nothing catches God by surprise, He knows and His plan is a ‘great deliverance’.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You Yourself go before me and You will be with me. You will never leave me nor forsake me and You prepare a table before me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 41:16
‘It is not in me; God will give…’
- There are some things that we do not have the answers for.
- But God, Who knows all things, can give the answers that are needed.
- We should not look to man for all the answers we are looking for.
- The Lord will give what is needed in your unique situation.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I don’t need to find all my own answers. I know that I can look to You, the author and the finisher of my faith, and You will give me what I need the most. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 30:15
The Sovereign LORD says: ‘Only in returning to Me and resting in Me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength.’
- Two things are required of us: returning and resting.
- The Lord is constantly calling us back to Himself.
- He wants us to know that quiet place of resting and trusting in Him.
- As you trust in Him and rest, your strength and confidence will be restored.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can return and rest in Your powerful arms. Help me not to be consumed by the rushed life I live, but may I know Your peace and strength as I simply trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 116:7 TPT
Now I can say to myself and to all, ‘Relax and rest, be confident and serene, for the Lord rewards fully those who simply trust in Him.’
- We must never allow anything to rob us of our confidence in the Lord.
- Relax, be at rest, be confident and be at peace.
- The LORD has dealt bountifully with you and will continue to do so.
- Simply trust in Him – He will fully reward you!
Prayer: Lord, as I simply trust You, I rest in the reassurance that You are a good good Father. I confidently say to myself and all others: I am resting in the confidence I have in My Lord and Saviour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 11:29
‘Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’
- How often we carry the weights of life in our own strength and wisdom.
- How much better it would be if we could sit at His feet and learn from HIM.
- The Lord always knows what the best thing in our unique situation is.
- When we walk under His guidance we will find rest for our souls.
Prayer: Lord, I don’t want to do things in my own strength and ability. Help and teach me to learn from You and may my soul be filled with rest and peace as I trust You. Amen.