Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 50:10
‘If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the LORD and rely on your God.’
- No matter how much darkness we face, we have One on Whom we can rely.
- Even if it seems like there is no ray of hope, we can trust Him, for He is with us.
- When the way forward seems uncertain, and we do not know what to do, He is there.
- Trust in the Lord, and rely on your God.
Prayer: Lord, as I walk through life, it is great to know that You are always watching over me. No amount of darkness can extinguish the ray of hope and confidence that I have in You. I will trust in You and I will not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 50:7
‘Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will. And I know that I will not be put to shame.’
- The Sovereign Lord is your Helper, and He will not let you down.
- So be determined to do what He tells you to do.
- Do the next thing that He places in front of you – it is the key to peace.
- He will bring you through the valleys, and lift you out of the miry clay of life.
Prayer: Lord, You are my Helper, and my help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. I am determined to follow You, and to do Your will. Please step into my situation, and may the hope of the fact that You will help me, shine like a flame within my heart. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 73:26
‘My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.’
- In the unpredictability of life, we have a constant, on Whom we can rely.
- In the midst of all the change, distress and chaos, our hearts can know strength.
- He is your Provider and your Protector, and He will be the strength of your heart.
- He is your Comforter and Counsellor, and He is yours forever.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that no matter what I go through, You are right there with me. In the difficulties, and in my internal struggles, hope is always there, because You are there with me. Regardless of what I go through, You remain my Source of strength and hope. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 48:14
‘For this God is our God for ever and ever; He will be our guide even to the end.’
- Never underestimate the role the Lord plays in your life.
- This God, the One Who has carried you this far, will deliver you.
- He is your Lord and Saviour, and He remains faithful to us forever.
- He will guide you, and even when earthly life is over, He will still be with you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are always with me. I can trust, believe, and know that You are MY God for ever and ever. Nothing I ever go through is unknown to You, and You will always be my guide. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 14:19
‘Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, He spoke a blessing. Then He broke the loaves and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people.’
- In this story, a great miracle was about to take place.
- The Lord did four things: He looked to heaven, He blessed, He broke and He gave.
- This can be the story of our lives, as we take what He gives us, and give it away.
- Before the miracle, He looked to heaven, did the possible, and God did the impossible.
Prayer: Lord, as I trust You for miracles in my life and circumstances, may I always remember to look to You, as the source of my miracle. May I be ready to take what You have given and done for me, and use it to be a blessing to others. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 10:27
‘What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.’
- The Lord can use the dark and difficult seasons of life, to speak to us.
- Our experiences, and what He has taught us, can be a blessing to others.
- When we pass through the valley and the shadows, He has something to tell us.
- But there comes a time when we step into the daylight, and proclaim His faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, I recognise that You want to use every season of my life to speak to me. May my ears be open and attentive, regardless of the season, so that when the right time comes, I will be willing to speak and proclaim Your goodness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 9:22
He said to her, ‘Be of good courage, daughter; your faith has made you whole.’ And from that hour the woman was healed.
- The Lord desires that each one of us would be whole and restored.
- We need to believe that this can be a reality in our lives.
- We should also entrust ourselves to the Lord, and His loving care.
- We must believe and have faith that He will do what He has promised.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that I believe and have faith to trust You to heal me, restore me and make me whole and complete, in every aspect of my life. I ask for it, I claim it and I stretch out my hand to touch You, and in the process, receive the breakthrough that I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:20
‘Now all glory to God, Who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.’
- The Lord wants to use your life to achieve more than you could have been imagined.
- His mighty power is at work within you.
- His work within us, prepares us for what He has planned and purposed.
- So embrace His working in your life, and be thankful, and give Him glory.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the work that You are doing in my heart and life. I recognise that You are working in my life, even in the circumstances that I am facing, and You are preparing me for the wonderful things You want to do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 23:25
‘You shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water, and I will take sickness away from among you.’
- When we put God first in our lives, it sets us up for favour and blessing.
- His blessing follows our decision to serve Him with all our hearts.
- The first blessing we can expect, is the blessing of provision.
- The second blessing is that He will come, and remove sickness from us.
Prayer: Lord, You have prepared provision and health for me and my family. I choose You, and I choose to serve, love and worship You. Provide for me, I pray, and remove sickness from my midst. Amen.