Daily Bible Verse: Job 19:25
‘But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives…’
- Your God lives and therefore you can trust in Him.
- Rest in the knowledge that the Lord knows every detail.
- He knows when you sit and when you stand, He knows your every need.
- Let your confidence in Him be sure and unshaken by the storms of life.
Prayer: Lord, You are my Lord, and You are my Redeemer. There is nothing that is too difficult for You and so I can trust You for supernatural intervention in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:2
‘The LORD is MY Rock, MY Fortress and MY Deliverer; MY God is MY Rock, in Whom I take refuge.’
- The Lord wants to become the Foundation and Security of our lives.
- We may look to other things for our Security, but He is our Hope.
- He is our Foundation and the Rock on which we can build our lives.
- He is our place of safety and the One Who steps in and delivers us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can rely on You completely. I declare that You are my Security, my Fortress, my Deliverer, and my Rock. In You I have hope and in You I stand secure. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 61:2
‘When my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.’
- Sometimes we can face situations that can feel overwhelming.
- These are times when we feel out of our depth or desperate.
- At these times we can call on God to lift us up as only He can do.
- The Lord offers us His security that only His divine help can bring.
Prayer: Lord, You know exactly what I am facing and the things that would like to overwhelm me. I call on You to lift me up and help me so that I can stand secure in You, the Rock of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 84:11
‘No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.’
- The Lord wants us to know His blessing and favour on our lives.
- He gives liberally and does not withhold His blessing on the upright.
- It will be worth it in the end to do the right thing.
- He has good things in store for you as you follow and pursue Him.
Prayer: Lord, my heart’s desire is to live a life that is dedicated and surrendered to You and Your ways. Help me to walk uprightly in all I say and do so that I can experience every good thing You have for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 60:19
‘The LORD will be your everlasting light’
- In a world of darkness and despair we have a Source of light and hope.
- No amount of darkness can compare to His light.
- His light chases the darkness away.
- He will be your everlasting light – so live in His light.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are my everlasting light. My life can be filled with hope and expectation because You are with me, and Your light floods my path. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:3
‘But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.’
- In His great faithfulness, the Lord will look after you.
- He will give you the strength that you need.
- He will guard and protect you from the evil one and his attacks.
- Expect it, believe for it, and live a faith-filled life.
Prayer: Lord, today I step away from doubt and fear and I choose to be empowered and strengthened and enabled by You. May I live under the shadow and protection of Your wings. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 11:29
‘Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’
- There is always an alternative when it comes to God.
- We may only see one solution, but as we learn from Him, He will show us His way.
- He will lead you gently like a shepherd who takes care of his sheep.
- As you learn to depend on Him it will result in deep peace within your heart.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can come to You and learn from You. You are the Author of all life and there is nothing that is too difficult for You. I choose to live in dependence on You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 116:7
‘Return to your rest, my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.’
- As we face the future, we can remind ourselves of how God has helped us.
- Sometimes the future can seem daunting, and we can feel unsettled.
- That is when we must remember how faithful He has been in the past.
- The Lord has been good, and He will be good, so be at peace and rest in Him.
Prayer: Lord, today I take a moment to remind myself of how You have helped me and brought me to this point. I don’t need to be worried or anxious because You are still with me, and You will take care of me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Samuel 12:16
‘Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!’
- Doing great things is part of God’s awesome character and nature.
- No situation or circumstance is too hard for Him to handle.
- There are great things that the Lord wants to do for you.
- Be expectant, stand firm in your confidence and in your faith – He is able!
Prayer: Lord, I thank You for the wonderful things that You want to do for me. I give You every area of concern and worry, and I ask You to work things out for my good and for Your glory and honour. Amen.