Daily Bible Verse: Job 42:12
‘The LORD blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part.’
- With God the ‘good old days’ cannot compare to what lies ahead.
- We should not live in the past but we should look forward with hope.
- The Lord is able to restore and bring you into a new and better season.
- You may have been through a lot, but the Lord still has good things for you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your blessing on my life. You have brought me to this point and as I trust You I know that the next part of my life can be even better than the best of the past. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Samuel 24:25
‘And the LORD answered his prayer for the land, and the plague was stopped.’
- Impossible situations are not too hard for God to handle.
- Our world is plagued by so many challenges at this time in history.
- Let us pray and ask the Lord to intervene because He can put a stop to it.
- Continue trusting the Lord in your situation and He will make a way.
Prayer: Lord, surely You are the One Who can turn tragedy to triumph, despair to hope and hopeless situations into a testimony of Your faithfulness and love. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 30:1
‘I will exalt You, LORD, for You lifted me out of the depths…’
- Today the Lord wants to come and lift you up.
- He comes to pick us up and lift us above the circumstances.
- The issues and concerns of life can drag us down, but He lifts us up.
- Let Him lift you up today and He will give you fresh hope and joy.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and lift me up today. You know the weight that I carry and the concerns in my heart, but You oh Lord are the One Who lifts me up and rescues me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 3:3a
‘But You, O LORD, are a shield around me…’
- The Lord is your Protector and your Shield.
- A shield is a device carried by a warrior for defence and protection.
- The Lord is this for you, and He surrounds you with His protection.
- No matter what life may bring, He is your Shield and your Defender.
Prayer: Lord, how awesome it is to know that You surround me and I can live within Your circle of protection and hope. You will carry and defend me through life and into eternity. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ecclesiastes 9:11
‘The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle.’
- It’s easy to think that the fastest and strongest get the best in life.
- But life is strange, these things don’t always guarantee success.
- Often it’s consistency and perseverance that makes all the difference.
- Keep on keeping on, and press ahead, you make progress with each step you take.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to faithfully continue to put one foot in front of the other and to move forward in the direction You are leading me. Strengthen me and help me to follow You with determination. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ecclesiastes 9:10
‘Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might.’
- Each day we have a great opportunity to do the best that we can do.
- Life presents us with a chance to make a difference and be a blessing.
- Don’t waste time with a wrong attitude or wishing the day away.
- Take advantage of the time you are given and make the best use of it.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for this new day and this new opportunity to be productive and kind. Help me not to waste a single moment, but cause my life to be fruitful and successful as I do what I need to do with all my strength. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:5
‘As I was with Moses, so will I be with you!’
- Today, as you face its challenges and hopes, He is with you.
- The Lord has walked with others, and He will walk with you.
- It is the character of God to be faithful to each one of His children.
- As the Lord was with Moses, so He will be with you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your abiding presence in my life. May I experience Your presence carrying and sustaining me as I face the future and press on into all You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 13:5 Amplified
HE has said, ‘I WILL NEVER [under any circumstances] DESERT YOU [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], NOR WILL I FORSAKE or LET YOU DOWN or RELAX MY HOLD ON YOU, assuredly not!’
- You can have total confidence in the Lord your God.
- Right here and right now He is with you to carry and hold you.
- You do not need to fear because He has got you.
- So believe His promise and rest in the guarantee that He gives you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the assurance of Your presence and Your hand in my life. You will never abandon me. You will never fail me, and You will never leave me without support. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 28:6
‘You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.’
- Part of God’s plan for you is to bless you along the path of life.
- The path will not always be smooth, but His favour will carry you.
- Wherever you go and whatever you do, expect His blessings.
- He comes to turn chaos into order and struggles into triumph.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to live my life in a way that honours and pleases You. I know that because You are with me, I am blessed and can anticipate Your blessings each day. Amen.