Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 7:7
‘Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.’
- Never give up on God’s faithfulness towards you.
- He wants to give you that which you have been trusting Him for.
- He wants you to find the peace and hope you are longing for.
- He also wants to open the right doors at just the right time.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great faithfulness to me. I choose to ask and to keep on asking, to seek and to keep on seeking and to knock and to keep on knocking, because I know that You will come through for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 6:34
‘Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.’
- Worry about tomorrow, robs us of our peace today.
- Today is the one thing we are sure of and therefore we should enjoy it.
- Don’t give worry, stress and anxiety a place of priority in your life.
- Live for today, trust Him today, and He will take care of the tomorrows.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You have given me all I need, to do what I need to do today. You are responsible for the future and I will trust You day by day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Mark 10:16 ESV
‘HE took them in His arms and blessed them, laying His hands on them.’
- The Lord wants to lift you up and hold you in His arms.
- The Father’s embrace is something you expect as you trust Him.
- The safest place to be is to be secure in His arms.
- Receive His blessing, as He touches you today.
Prayer: Lord, take me in Your arms. I need to feel the warmth of Your embrace and have the knowledge that I am safe and secure in You. Place Your hands on my life and bless me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 12:12
‘Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.’
- We always have something to be thankful for.
- We must hold on to the hope we have and be thankful for our hope.
- Troubles are part of life, and they may seem endless, but they are not.
- Let us continually call on God, the hope we have in Him will see us through.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can have a confident and an expectant hope in You because You are my faithful Father. You faithfully walk with me and I will continue to call on You and believe in Your goodness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 145:8
‘The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.’
- The Lord wants to be gracious, kind and loving to you.
- The Lord wants to show you His goodness and generosity.
- He made you and He treats you with kindness.
- As His child, He wants to show you His love and favour.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love and kindness towards me. You are the One Who has compassion for me and the One Who walks with me through the challenges of life. I receive Your love and compassion for me today. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:1 (Amplified)
‘Therefore there is now no condemnation [no guilty verdict, no punishment] for those who are in Christ Jesus [who believe in Him as personal Lord and Saviour].’
- True freedom is something that can only be found in Christ.
- He wants to remove the condemnation from our lives.
- As His child, you can walk with your head held high.
- Let Him be your personal Lord and Saviour, you can trust in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the freedom and release that You bring into my life. You come and forgive me of my sins and You give me the right to stand as someone who is loved and valued by their Heavenly Father. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 4:32
‘Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.’
- Unforgiveness is one thing that keeps us stuck in the past.
- When we move past our own hurt and start being kind, our lives change.
- In the process, we can also be kind to ourselves and forgive ourselves.
- Then our lives can be a blessing and we can dispense His grace to others.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to extend forgiveness to all who have done wrong to me. I want to enjoy the freedom that forgiveness can bring and I want to be a source of blessing and kindness to others. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 John 3:2
‘Beloved, we are now children of God…’
- Let me remind you that you are loved by God.
- You are valuable and precious to Him and He wants you to be His child.
- So give yourself over to God and let Him be your Father.
- The Good Shepherd takes good care of His sheep.
Prayer: Lord, forgive me for the things I have done that have not been pleasing to You. I choose to follow You and I open the door of my heart and I ask You to come and live within me. Be my Saviour, be my Lord and be my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:14 NLT
The LORD says, ‘I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My Name.’
- When we trust and rely on the Lord, it brings benefits into our lives.
- Those who love the Lord, will be rescued by Him.
- Those who trust in His Name, will be protected by Him.
- The Lord is the lover of your soul and He will protect and rescue you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your promises to me. You are my Heavenly Father and You have undertaken to lift me up and hold my life securely in Your hands. I choose to love and trust You as I depend on You each day. Amen.