Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 94:19
‘When doubts (anxiety) filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.’
- We live in a time when people have anxious thoughts that multiply within them.
- When we feel like this, the Lord steps in to comfort and renew our hope.
- Give Him your worries, the ones that keep you awake at night.
- The Lord is the answer and the cure to all your doubts and fears.
Prayer: Lord, right now I pray that You will come and comfort my heart. Come, by Your Holy Spirit, and overwhelm my doubts and fears with Your hope and joy. I ask You to take care of all that concerns me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 94:18
I cried out, ‘I am slipping!’ but Your unfailing love, O LORD, supported me.
- We should never disconnect ourselves from our Lord and Saviour.
- He is our Rock and our Security when things appear to be slipping.
- Your God is ready to support you and pull you back from the edge.
- His unfailing love will ensure that you do not slip and fall.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can cry out to You when I feel like things are getting out of control. In Your love, mercy, and grace, You will reach out and grab me and I will be able to stand in the strength that You give me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 12:12
‘Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.’
- Hope is a wonderful thing that allows us to rejoice in advance.
- We can rejoice in the confident hope we have in God.
- We do face storms in life, but then we must be patient.
- Keep on praying and live in hope, He will come through for you.
Prayer: Lord, help me to be joyful as I live with the hope that You have good things in store for me. May I be patient when I am going through difficult times, knowing that You will be with me and may I never forget to pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 31:6
‘Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One Who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.’
- God knows how to bring about His plans and purposes for your life.
- You may think that things are not working out, but He has only just begun.
- Those that you may fear, are no challenge to the Lord.
- He goes with you, He never leaves you and He will bring it to pass.
Prayer: Lord, I will not fear or be afraid of things that I know You can handle and conquer. I will be strong and I will walk in the courage You have given me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:14
The LORD says, ‘I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My Name.’
- This is what the Lord says to you: ‘I will rescue you!’
- This is what the Almighty God says to you: ‘I will protect you!’
- What more could we as human beings ever want or long for?
- So declare your love for Him and trust in Him and in His mighty Name.
Prayer: Lord, today I declare that You are the One that I love, You are the One in Whom I trust. I have full confidence in the knowledge that You will rescue and protect me just as You have promised to do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 20:1
‘May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; may the Name of the God of Jacob protect you.’
- We can rest assured that in the day of trouble, HE will answer us.
- When we are facing distress, He is there with us, ready to answer our call.
- So speak His Name over your situation and circumstances.
- May the Name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high.
Prayer: Lord, no matter what I am facing, I choose to look to You and to place my faith and hope in You. I speak Your precious Name over every issue that concerns me and I ask you to rescue and protect me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 46:7
‘The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.’
- As His children we have the knowledge that Heaven’s Armies are with us.
- We can never exhaust the power and might of God in our situation.
- So stand firm, and if you run out of strength, more is available.
- Who can stand against those who have God with them?
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that the Almighty God is with me and that You offer me Your strength, and the safety of Your arms as my fortress. I will always bless Your Mighty Name. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 10:30
‘And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.’
- You must never underestimate how great God’s care is for you.
- The Lord is interested in the smallest details of your life.
- If He cares about the hairs on your head, surely, He cares about everything?
- Every little issue that concerns you, you can take to the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your love and care for me. Forgive me for sometimes thinking that I cannot take my worries to You because they seem small and insignificant. I realise that You care for me and everything that concerns me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 73:28
‘I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works.’
- We should have unwavering faith and trust in the Lord.
- Doubt and unbelief will try and whisper their lies in our ears.
- But you, know that God can be trusted completely.
- God cannot be unfaithful, and He will make your darkness light.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to be Your faithful child. I trust and I rely on Your all-powerful hand in my life and circumstances. You promise to be faithful, and that is exactly what You will be. Amen.