WHAT BRINGS DROUGHT CONDITIONS IN OUR LIVES!
See Jeremiah 17:5-6. The Bible identifies 3 things that can bring drought conditions in our lives.
- Trusting in man.
- Depending on the flesh.
- Hearts that are turned away from God.
WHAT BRINGS RELIEF FROM THE DROUGHT?
See Jeremiah 17:7-8. In this passage we see 3 things that can bring relief from drought in our lives.
- Trusting in the Lord. (Blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord! – Amplified Bible)
- Having confidence in God. (Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. – New Living Translation)
- Having a heart towards God. (I, the Lord, search all hearts and examine secret motives.) See v 9 -10
- Jeremiah 17:8 He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com