Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 14:15
‘…for God has gone out before you…’
- The Lord has gone out before and He has prepared the way for you.
- Step forward with confidence.
- The God of angel armies is always by your side.
- The battle is not yours, but God’s.
Prayer: Lord, You are the One who leads and directs my life. I will step forward at Your command and I will be confident because You have gone out before me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 20:1
‘When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God is with you.’
- Battles and challenges are all part of life.
- Sometimes things can appear to be overwhelming us.
- The Lord constantly comes alongside us to remind us that He is with us.
- The One who has brought you this far is still with you, so do not be afraid.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. I do not walk this road of life alone, I walk it with You by my side and therefore I do not fear. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 20:7
‘Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.’
- Horses and chariots represented physical power and ability.
- Some people place their trust in human strength, power and ingenuity.
- We should not place our confidence in human strength and ability.
- We should trust in the Lord our God, in His goodness, in His wisdom and in His power.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to place my trust in You. I will not look to the left or to the right for my help. My help comes from You, the maker of heaven and earth. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 25:21
‘Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD answered him and his wife conceived.’
- You and I can pray for others who are in need of a breakthrough.
- Isaac prayed for his wife and a miracle happened.
- We all know of someone who needs a miracle today.
- Let us stand in the gap and pray on their behalf and believe that God will move.
Prayer: Lord, I bring to Your Throne of Grace, the names of those people I know who need a miracle from You. I ask You to move on their behalf and do wonderful things for them. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 5:20
‘They cried out to Him (the Lord) during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in Him.’
- We can cry out to God at all times, but especially during the battles we face.
- Perhaps you are facing a battle in some area, call upon the Lord.
- As you trust Him, He will bring the victory into your situation.
- Expect answered prayer as you place your trust and confidence in Him.
Prayer: Lord, today I bring my requests and petitions to You. You know the battles that are raging in my life and You are the one who stops the storm and stills the winds. So I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 25:30
‘A regular allowance was given him by the king, a portion for each day, all the days of his life.’
- The Lord is your wonderful provider.
- He will faithfully provide each day, the portion that you need.
- Every day we can expect His provision and we can believe His Word.
- His faithfulness is not just for a day or a moment in time, it is for a lifetime!
Prayer: Lord, I know that I will see Your goodness towards me in this life. No matter what I am facing I know that You will undertake each and every day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:26
‘The LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.’
- We should live our lives by putting our confidence in the Lord each day.
- When He is our confidence we are safe and secure from all fear and danger.
- The Lord will support and carry you through what you are facing.
- The Lord will preserve those who find their confidence in Him.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I can place my confidence in You! No matter what I am going through and no matter what I am facing, You will be my help. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 31:21
‘Praise be to the LORD, for He showed me the wonders of His love when I was in a city under siege.’
- Have you ever felt as if you were under siege on every front?
- We do go through times when it appears as if everything is going wrong.
- Even in these times the Lord wants to show us the wonders of His love.
- May the wonders of His love be a living reality in your life today!
Prayer: Lord, I choose to praise Your name and give You honour and glory. You are great and You do great and wonderful things. Show me the wonders of your love towards me, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:8
‘Give thanks to the LORD. Call on His name. Make known among the nations what He has done.’
- Thankfulness should always be a part of our lives.
- At the same time to can call on the Lord in our areas of need.
- He is the one true faithful God who understands what we face and go through.
- Let’s celebrate what He has done and anticipate His goodness to us in the future.
Prayer: Lord, I thank You for Your great faithfulness and kindness to me. You are a good, good Father and for that I am eternally grateful. I will live in constant expectation of Your continued faithfulness towards me. Amen.