Daily Bible Verse: Ezra 6:22
‘There was great joy throughout the land because the LORD had caused the king to be favourable to them.’
- We must always remind ourselves that God can turn any situation around.
- Often He will use people to play a role in the change that needs to happen.
- In this story He used a king and changed a situation completely.
- The Lord knows your situation and He is committed to giving the help you need.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are in control of all things. Nothing is too difficult for You and You can use anything and anyone to bring the help and relief I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 5:7
‘God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.’
- Life involves sowing and reaping.
- If we will show love, kindness and mercy, we will receive the same.
- Let us treat people in the way that we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Let us follow our Lord’s example and be a blessing to those around us.
Prayer: Lord, help me to be a blessing to those around me. Give me patience and grace towards others and may I display Your mercy to those I come in contact with! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 5:13
‘He put forth His hand, and touched him’
- What a wonderful picture of the Lord reaching out and touching someone.
- He wants to reach out His hand and touch you right now.
- Just one touch from the Master’s hand and we will never be the same again.
- The love of the Lord reaches out to meet us at our point of need.
Prayer: Lord, stretch forth Your hand and touch me I pray. May I know the touch of Your precious hand on my life and in my heart! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Mark 1:35
‘Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, HE got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where He prayed.’
- Prayer is our vital link with the Lord.
- The enemy would like to see us kept so busy that we don’t find the time to pray.
- Prayer is communion with God and we need that in our lives.
- The Lord is calling each one of us into a deeper relationship with Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the example that you set for us in making time with Your Father a priority in Your daily life. We choose to do the same and remind ourselves to call and pray each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:9-10
‘Honour the LORD…then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.’
- Our lives should be a living example of people who honour and love God.
- Every aspect of our lives should demonstrate the fact that He is our priority.
- In return He promises to provide and bless us in wonderful ways.
- It starts when we make the quality decision to put Him first and it ends in blessing.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to honour You in all I say and do. I want to live my life to Your glory and Your honour. This is my quality decision and my chosen purpose. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 31:21
‘…he sought his God and worked wholeheartedly. And so he prospered.’
- When we put the Lord first in all we do, we are sure to see His blessing.
- When we wholeheartedly do what we need to do, the Lord will prosper it.
- Do all that your hand finds to do as unto the Lord.
- He is the One who ultimately rewards us and sees what others do not see.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to give You first place in my life. You are MY Lord. May everything I do bring honour and praise to Your name. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 58:9
‘Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and He will say: Here am I.’
- What a privilege and a joy we have to be able to call on the Lord for help.
- We are not doing life alone because He is with us.
- Today He says to you: ‘Here I am!’
- He is the one who hears our prayers and cries and He helps us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that right now You are here with me. You have promised never to abandon or forsake me and I take hold of Your hand today. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Mark 1:17
HE said to them, ‘Come, follow me!’
- The Lord longs for relationship with each one of us.
- He wants us to come to Him and to follow Him.
- When we surrender our lives to Him, He can use us in wonderful ways.
- Let’s accept the invitation and follow Him with all our hearts.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for calling out to me to follow You. Following You is my quality decision and the choice of my heart. May I serve you and know the closeness of your presence in my daily life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Habakkuk 1:5
The LORD replied, ‘Look around at the nations; look and be amazed! For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it.’
- It is the time and the season to believe God to do great and wonderful things.
- Don’t allow your vision and expectation from God to be too small.
- Perhaps you thought that God’s goodness was just meant for others?
- No, His goodness, His mercy and His wonderful plans are for you as well.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the wonderful plans you have for my life and future. I lift my vision higher and trust You for things I wouldn't have believed even if someone told me about it.’ Amen.