– Many people are plagued with fear, worry, concern and doubt.
– Yet over and over we see in the Bible how that we should not worry and fear. But it is innate to human beings. I believe that God wants to help us today.
– Recently I have been fearful and worried about a certain practical aspect of my life. I must admit that I found it difficult to release it to God. The moment that I thought I had released it I would begin to think of the problem from another angle. But as I managed to give it to Him, I was able to experience a release.
– What fears and burdens are you carrying today?
– Could you find the courage in your heart to give them to God?