Romans 12:1 ‘I urge you, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship.’
Our bodies need to be yielded to God.
1. Our eyes. We need to watch what we look at and watch.
2. Our ears. What do we listen to? Our ears are not rubbish bins.
3. Our tongues. What we say and what we speak also needs to be yielded to God.
4. Our feet. Our feet are what will carry us to the people with the Good News about Jesus. Our feet can also carry us to the wrong places.
5. Our hands. God wants to use us. Ourselves. Our bodies. Every part of us.
Let God into your life. This is where it starts.
Revelation 3:20 ‘ Here I am, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with Him and he with Me.’
This is the invitation and this is the starting point. Simply open the door of your heart. Make the decision. A complete and surrendered heart. That is what God is after.
‘All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give. I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live. I surrender all. All to thee my precious Saviour, I surrender all.’
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com