Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 29:12b
‘In Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone.’
- The hand of God is mighty to save and strong to deliver.
- Look to the Lord and His power and might to address your situation.
- By His hand and His decision He can lift you up and make you great.
- By His Spirit He can come and strengthen and empower you.
Prayer: Lord, move in my life I pray. Lift me up and strengthen and deliver me by Your power and might. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 29:12a
‘Both riches and honour come from You, and You rule over all!’
- Every good and perfect gift comes down from our Heavenly Father.
- The Lord wants to bless you with His riches and His honour.
- He rules over all things and works things out for our good.
- Expect the best and believe that He is able to do more than you could imagine
Prayer: Lord, I recognize that everything comes from Your hand. You know what I need and what is in my best interests and so I choose to trust You and live with hope and expectation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 49:10
‘They will neither hunger nor thirst, nor will the desert heat or the sun beat down on them. He (the Lord) who has compassion on them will guide them and lead them beside springs of water.’
- The Lord is with you today to lead and guide you.
- There may be seasons of difficulty and challenge.
- But the Lord will cause those seasons to change and bring a better season.
- He has a place beside springs of water reserved just for you!
Prayer: Lord, lead me and guide me I pray, through the storms and troubles of life, and bring me to the spacious place that You have prepared for me, beside Your springs of water. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 4:31
‘For the LORD your God is a compassionate God!’
- Your Heavenly Father is a compassionate, loving and kind God.
- His mercies are new every morning.
- His faithfulness towards you is great and beyond comprehension.
- He wants to rise up and show His compassion towards you.
Prayer: Lord, You are my faithful, merciful and compassionate Lord and Saviour. I trust and pray that You will move in my situation as I trust and rest in Your faithfulness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 28:20b
‘He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.’
- The Lord has a task and a purpose with our lives.
- He will be faithful to you right up to the end.
- He will not drop you or leave you until His purposes have come to fulfillment.
- Rest in His unfailing love and support for you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my helper and I will trust and not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:5
‘As I was with Moses, so I will be with you…’
- The Lord was with Moses and he saw the most amazing things happen.
- The Lord is with you and because of that you too can expect wonderful things.
- Don’t doubt that He is with you but rather believe that He is with you.
- When the Lord is with us, miracles can take place before our eyes.
Prayer: Lord, I rejoice in the knowledge that You are with me today and every day of the future. I can rest and have confidence that because you are with me I need not fear. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 28:20
‘Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, myGod, is with you.’
- These are very reassuring words that we can take to heart.
- You can be strong and courageous because the Lord is with you.
- You don’t need to fear or be afraid because the Lord is with you.
- You can do the work that God has for you because He will help you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I do not need to be discouraged or despondent because You are with me. You are my sustainer and my all-sufficient God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Samuel 18:14
‘David was prospering in all his ways for the LORD was with him.’
- When the Lord is with us, we are set up for success.
- We cannot do it on our own, we need His hand in our daily lives.
- The Lord wants to come alongside you and cause you to prosper in all your ways.
- Embrace Him in your life and you will see what He will do!
Prayer: Lord, the fact that You are with me give me the strength I need. I open my life up to You and give You the right of way to lead and guide me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 100:5
‘For the LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.’
- We serve a good, good Father.
- He is good because of who He is and because of what He does.
- He loves you with an everlasting and enduring love.
- He promises to be faithful to you and to all generations.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great goodness towards me. Thank You for Your great love and favour towards me and thank You for the promise of Your on-going faithfulness. Amen.