Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 25:30
‘A regular allowance was given him by the king, a portion for each day, all the days of his life.’
- The Lord is your wonderful provider.
- He will faithfully provide each day, the portion that you need.
- Every day we can expect His provision and we can believe His Word.
- His faithfulness is not just for a day or a moment in time, it is for a lifetime!
Prayer: Lord, I know that I will see Your goodness towards me in this life. No matter what I am facing I know that You will undertake each and every day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:26
‘The LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.’
- We should live our lives by putting our confidence in the Lord each day.
- When He is our confidence we are safe and secure from all fear and danger.
- The Lord will support and carry you through what you are facing.
- The Lord will preserve those who find their confidence in Him.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I can place my confidence in You! No matter what I am going through and no matter what I am facing, You will be my help. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 31:21
‘Praise be to the LORD, for He showed me the wonders of His love when I was in a city under siege.’
- Have you ever felt as if you were under siege on every front?
- We do go through times when it appears as if everything is going wrong.
- Even in these times the Lord wants to show us the wonders of His love.
- May the wonders of His love be a living reality in your life today!
Prayer: Lord, I choose to praise Your name and give You honour and glory. You are great and You do great and wonderful things. Show me the wonders of your love towards me, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:8
‘Give thanks to the LORD. Call on His name. Make known among the nations what He has done.’
- Thankfulness should always be a part of our lives.
- At the same time to can call on the Lord in our areas of need.
- He is the one true faithful God who understands what we face and go through.
- Let’s celebrate what He has done and anticipate His goodness to us in the future.
Prayer: Lord, I thank You for Your great faithfulness and kindness to me. You are a good, good Father and for that I am eternally grateful. I will live in constant expectation of Your continued faithfulness towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 19:19
‘Now, O LORD our God, I pray, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, O LORD, are God.’
- The Lord is your great and mighty deliverer.
- He is able to turn any situation and circumstance around.
- What may seem inevitable can be undone with one touch of His hand.
- He can send forth His word and change the outcome in an instant.
Prayer: Lord, You are my great and mighty deliverer. I pray that You will deliver me from the hands of those people and things that would like to see my life robbed and devoured. You alone, O Lord, are my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 19:14
‘Hezekiah received the letter from the messengers and read it. Then he went up to the temple of the LORD and spread it out before the LORD.’
- Hezekiah had just received a bad report concerning his future from his enemies.
- His enemies threatened to destroy him and his kingdom.
- The first thing he did when he got the news was to go into God’s presence.
- There he laid it all out before God, knowing that God always has the final say.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can trust You completely. Regardless of what people may say or what kind of report I receive, I choose to believe the report of the Lord. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 1:12
‘As many as received Him, to them gave He power to become sons of God.’
- We can choose to open our lives to God, or to close the door.
- When we open the door of our lives to Him, many blessings await us.
- When we close the door we miss out on all that He has prepared for us.
- As you receive Him, He will give you the power to become His child.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can receive You into my heart and life. What a joy it is to know that I can be Your child and that Your power and life can flow in me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 18:7
‘The LORD was with him (Hezekiah); he was successful in whatever he undertook.’
- What a difference it makes in our lives when we know that God is with us.
- There can be no greater joy in life than to know that He is always with us.
- The reality of His presence in our lives changes the dynamic of our lives.
- The results can be wonderful, including the possibility of knowing success in every way.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. You are with me today and You will be with me each day that lies ahead of me. Thank You that I can trust You to help me and give me success, simply because You are with me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 18:6
‘He (Hezekiah) held fast to the LORD and did not stop following Him; he kept the commands the LORD had given.’
- We should be one of those people who hold fast and cling to the Lord.
- Circumstances may make us feel like giving up, letting go or doing what is wrong.
- Let us preserve, throughout our entire lives, to hold onto God with all our strength.
- He will see us through and He will give us the strength that we need.
Prayer: Lord, I hold onto You. I choose to follow You and to remain faithful to You in all I do. May my life be a living testimony of believing and holding onto You, Your word and Your promises! Amen.