Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:15
‘Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly. The strong right arm of the LORD has done glorious things!’
- You can look forward to a wonderful future in God.
- Get ready for the days of rejoicing and victory that lie ahead.
- You will once again have reason to rejoice and celebrate.
- The Lord is going to do wonderful and glorious things for you.
Prayer: Lord, I look forward with great expectation and joy because of what You are still going to do in my life and situation. You, oh Lord, and Your strong right arm will take care of those things that concern me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:6
‘The LORD is on my side; I will not fear…’
- If God is for you, who can be against you?
- You have a good reason to trust the Lord, because He is on your side.
- You are not alone in the fight, you have Someone with you.
- The favour of God on you, outshines every challenge around you.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You are with me and You are on my side. You are my Helper and I will not be afraid, but I will trust and rest in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:5
‘Out of my distress I called on the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me free.’
- When we call out of distress, it comes from our hearts and touches God’s heart.
- He hears our cry, hears our call, and answers our prayers to Him.
- We may call out of our distress, but when the reply comes, how sweet it is.
- The Lord will see to it that you move from distress into a place of blessing.
Prayer: Lord, I release my life, my situation, and my future into Your capable hands. You have heard my cry and You will make a way that will bring me through it all. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:1
‘Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.’
- Thankfulness should be a vital component in our lives.
- Goodness is His essence and nature, and therefore we can praise Him.
- We can praise and thank Him in both good and difficult situations.
- We can rely on His faithfulness which will always come through for us in the end.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing, ever-lasting, and faithful love for me. Truly You are a good, good Father and I choose to give You my thanks and praise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 21:7
Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, ‘It is the Lord!’
- Sometimes we face situations and circumstances that we don’t understand.
- In the darkness of our situation we can feel like the Lord is not present.
- But through the darkness and over the waves, His voice will call to us.
- Then we will recognize that ‘IT IS THE LORD’ and we have nothing to fear.
Prayer: Lord, help me to be able to recognise Your presence, and see Your hand in my situation, even when doubts and fears try to overwhelm me. I realise that You are with me, to help me and to bring me through the night season. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:14
The LORD answered, ‘My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.’
- The greatest reassurance we can know, is to know that He is with us.
- He is with you today and in the issues and situations you are facing.
- His presence is right there, take a moment to become aware of Him.
- He will bring you through it and give you His rest.
Prayer: Lord, may I never take Your presence in my life for granted. In the busyness and stress of life, may Your presence be a living reality that brings rest to my soul. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 7:30
‘After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush…’
- The Lord has not forgotten about you!
- After 40 years, Moses must have wondered, but then God visited him.
- Even though much time had passed, God’s plan for Moses had not changed.
- He has plans for you, and He has not forgotten or forsaken you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that Your plans and purposes for my life will prevail. Even in the valley and wilderness, I will continue to trust Your Word and follow Your leading. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 63:9
‘In all their distress He too was distressed, and the Angel of His Presence saved them.’
- There is nothing as wonderful as the saving Power of God in our lives.
- God’s understanding of the things we are going through, cannot be under-estimated.
- In all that we face, we can know that He knows and understands.
- He will send the Angel of His Presence to save and rescue you.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You will never leave or abandon me, regardless of the issues I am facing. I pray that I will know Your presence and saving Power in my situation today. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 20:16
Jesus said to her, ‘Mary.’
- In the moment of Mary’s greatest distress, her Saviour called her by name.
- Today your Saviour calls you by your name.
- He created you, He formed you and He knows you.
- He has called you by your name and you belong to Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I belong to You. May I know that reassurance in my heart of hearts, that You are calling my name, and may I know that Your love is reaching out to me right now. Amen.