Daily Bible Verse: 1 Kings 19:5
‘All at once an angel touched him…’
- The Lord wants to come and intersect our lives with the supernatural.
- In all likelihood angels often come and touch our lives when we face difficulty.
- The Bible tells us that the angel of the Lord camps around us.
- Let’s live with expectation that the Lord will come and touch our lives in wonderful ways.
Prayer: Lord, I invite You to come and touch my life. I long for a touch from heaven on my life and in my circumstances. May this become a reality in my daily walk with You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Kings 17:14
This is what the LORD says: 'The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the LORD sends rain on the land.'
- The Lord can provide in wonderful ways even during the difficult seasons of life.
- You may be facing many challenges, but in all that, He is able to provide.
- He can do miracles in front of your very eyes and multiply the little you have.
- Give Him what you have in your hands and He will surely multiply it.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are interested in every detail of my life. I place my life and those things I have in my hands into Your hands. You are the miracle-working God and You will do wonderful things for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Kings 15:11
‘Asa did what was right in the eyes of the LORD, as his father David had done.’
- We should always endeavor to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord.
- When the Lord speaks we must believe and act on it.
- Don’t be distracted by what others do or may tell you to do.
- As we obey God, we set an example for those around us to follow.
Prayer: Lord, may I be one of those people who pleases You and does what is right in Your sight. May my life be an example of obedience and of purposefully doing what You tell me to do! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 5:15
‘You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.’
- You and I are designed and called to be the light in a dark world.
- We reflect His light into our sphere of influence by the way we live our lives.
- How we live and act is important because people are watching us.
- Let us shine our light in such a way that it brings hope and strength to others.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can spread Your light and hope to a world that needs it. May my life and the actions that I take always bring You the glory and praise You deserve! Amen.