Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 4:12
‘Now go ahead and do as I tell you, for I will help you…’
- If we know that God is helping us, we can go on.
- God gave Moses an impossible task to do.
- But with His help, an impossible task became an inevitable success.
- With God’s help, you can accomplish more than you could have imagined.
Prayer: Lord, please help me to do what You tell me to do. May I walk in obedience and enjoy the wonderful privilege of knowing that You are helping me to do what I could never achieve in my own strength. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:5b
‘I (The Lord) will not abandon you or fail to help you.’
- God has no intention of abandoning you.
- He will not fail to help you.
- You can have confidence in this fact and this reality.
- You can put your trust in your Heavenly Helper and His help.
Prayer: Lord, You are the Rock on which I can stand secure. I recognise today that You are a sure Foundation because You will not abandon me and You willingly offer me more help than I even need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 33:26
‘There is none like the God of Jerusalem - He descends from the heavens in majestic splendour to help you.’
- Do you think that your challenges and issues are too great for God?
- Never, He has an abundance of help in store for you.
- God’s help is an unlimited resource.
- It is but a small thing for HIM, your God, to help you!
Prayer: Lord, You are my God and my Helper. I bring my requests and my petitions to You right now. I ask for Your help. Descend from the heavens in all Your majesty and help me, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 44:22
‘I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud, and your sins like a mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you.’
- It is only God Who can remove the stains of sin and failure from our lives.
- In His great love for you, He wants to wipe out the record of wrongs.
- You can have a clean slate and you can start again in His love for you.
- Let go of the past, with its regrets, and embrace HIM in your life.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can start all over again, because of Your love and forgiveness towards me. I believe You have prepared a new season ahead of me, and I look to You as my Saviour and my Lord, as I take hold of You and what You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:14
‘I will help you,’ declares the LORD.
- The Lord wants to help each one of us.
- There is no problem too big for Him to handle.
- There is no challenge that is too great for Him to overcome.
- Whatever it is that you are facing, He will help you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can look to You as my Helper and my Hope. I call on You today and I ask that You would intervene in my situation, and help me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 5:14
‘You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.’
- The Lord wants His light to shine through us into a broken and dark world.
- The light of God in you makes you different.
- Light brings with it the warmth and the hope of all that is longed for.
- Be a beacon of light and bring hope and joy to others around you.
Prayer: Lord, may my life be one of purpose and destiny, as I reflect and shine Your light into the world around me. Cause me to be a beacon of hope, a lighthouse of protection, and a source of comfort to others. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 4:19
‘Come, follow Me,’ Jesus said.
- The Lord is reaching out to each one of us and drawing us closer to Him.
- He does not want us to have our focus on other things.
- He wants our focus and attention to be on Him and His great love for us.
- He calls you and gently invites you to follow Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the fact that You are calling me to come and follow You. I choose You and I choose to follow You, all the days of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:17 (NIV)
And the LORD said to Moses, ‘I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.’
- How awesome it is to know that we can ask God to intervene in our lives.
- We should not hesitate, but we should bring our requests to Him and ask.
- He is able, He is ready, and He is willing to hear our heart’s cry.
- He knows you and He knows your heart, and He wants to help you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You love and care for me. Thank You that I can know Your favour and blessing on my life. I humbly bring my requests to You and ask that You would do miracles, in my life and in my situation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:19 (NLT)
The LORD replied, ‘I will make all My goodness pass before you…’
- The Lord wants to reveal and show us His goodness.
- HE desires that His goodness would be a reality in our lives.
- What we need is a revelation and an understanding of His great goodness.
- May His goodness and His loving-kindness flood your heart and life.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that Your goodness will become very real to me at this time. I ask that I will experience Your goodness, Your gracious care, and never-ending love, in my life today. Amen.