Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 3:12
‘I will surely be with you,’ God said.
- The Lord will certainly be with you as you face today, and the future.
- For He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’
- Regardless of how you may be feeling, believe what He is saying to you.
- Be strong and courageous, do not fear, the Lord is with you.
Prayer: Lord, today, I take Your Word and I receive it into my own life. I choose to believe what You have said, and I rest in the knowledge of Your ongoing, eternal presence, in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:14 (NLT)
The LORD replied, ‘I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you rest - everything will be fine for you.’
- The greatest joy in life is to know that the Lord is with us.
- Here, the Lord personally reassures Moses that HE will go with him.
- The Lord wants to reassure you that He (and His abiding presence) is with you.
- He will bring you through the process, to a place of rest.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for today and for the reassurance that You are with me. You will see me through the storm, and bring me to a place of peace and rest. I can trust You that everything will be fine for me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:13
‘If it is true that You look favourably on me, let me know Your ways so I may understand You more fully and continue to enjoy Your favour.’
- It is true, as His child, He looks on you with favour and blessing.
- Part of this blessing is that He wants to guide you on His path for your life.
- As you follow Him, you will begin to understand His ways more fully.
- As you pursue Him, you can know the continued enjoyment of His favour.
Prayer: Lord, show me Your ways. May I walk in Your paths and plans for my life, and may I always know and experience Your presence, Your blessing, and Your ongoing favour, I pray
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:11
‘The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.’
- There is a depth to our relationship with God that we have yet to discover.
- There are far greater dimensions for us still to pursue and experience.
- The Lord desires that His presence would be a living reality in our lives.
- Do not hold back, press on, and press into more of God.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to have a greater and an even more meaningful relationship with You, my Lord, and my Saviour. May the reality of Your face, and the reality of Your presence, be something that is a growing and living dimension, in my heart and in my soul. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 20:24b (NLB)
‘I will come to you and bless you.’
- It is part of the nature and character of the Lord to bring blessing on us.
- His desire is that we would live knowing His blessing on our lives.
- As we give Him first place, and obey Him, He promises to come to us.
- This is the word of the Lord to you: ‘I will come to you and I will bless you.’
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your blessing and favour on my life today. Come, and make Your presence felt here in my heart, and in my soul, and may I never forget that You are with me and You have chosen to bless me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:7
‘The LORD is on my side; He is my helper.’
- The Lord is with you, He is by your side and He takes your side.
- If God is with you, then the plans and schemes of men are powerless.
- The Lord is the Helper that you need on the path of life.
- He is the One Who will lift you up, and carry you through the storms.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are right beside me. You are with me, and You are the One Who stretches out Your hand to lift me up, to raise me up, and to place my feet on solid ground. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 15:25
The woman came and knelt before Him. ‘Lord, help me!’ she said.
- It is never too late to fall on our knees and ask our Lord for help.
- This woman came, and knelt before the Lord, and asked the ultimate question.
- When we reach that place where we are down in the dust, He is there to help us.
- In her humility, the Lord reached out and gave her the desire of her heart.
Prayer: Lord, I come before You today, and I kneel at Your feet, and I ask You to help me. You know my need and the needs of those that are dear to me. Lord, help me! Extend Your hand, and touch, supply, and restore, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 26:4
‘Trust in the LORD forever, because GOD the LORD is the Rock eternal.’
- You have a sure Foundation on which to build your life and future.
- The Lord is your sure Foundation and your eternal Rock of strength.
- In the sea of life, with its waves and currents, we have a Rock, to hold onto.
- Trust in Him now, and trust in Him for tomorrow, and trust in Him forever.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that on Christ the solid Rock I stand. All other ground is sinking sand. I place my trust and confidence in you right now. I will trust you for each minute, for each hour and for each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:2
‘The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death, a light has dawned.’
- The Lord wants to come and shine His light on you.
- May the light of His face, shine on you, and on your situation.
- His light comes and shows us the way in the darkest of nights.
- May you know His life-giving light, shining into your heart and life.
Prayer: Lord, let Your light, come, and shine on me. May every bit of darkness flee, and may Your great light flood my heart and soul. Like the rising of the sun, after a long night, may Your light come and flood my path with light, bring healing, and restore my soul. Amen.