Daily Bible Verse: Luke 24:50
‘He lifted up His hands and blessed them.’
- The blessing of the Lord on our lives is our greatest treasure.
- His blessing is the gift of His grace on our lives.
- The blessing of the Lord is something that lasts a lifetime.
- His blessing on our lives strengthens us and provides us with what we need.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your blessing and favour on my life today. May I know what it means to live within Your circle of blessing so that I can be a blessing to others in return. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:9
‘…the LORD would speak to Moses’
- The Lord wants us to experience His presence and hear His voice.
- Just as He came and spoke to Moses, so He wants to come and speak to you.
- Open up the doors of your heart and be attentive.
- He will speak to you, and He will guide you in His paths for your life.
Prayer: Lord, as Samuel said: ‘Speak Lord, Your servant is listening!’. I declare that I am listening. Speak to me, and may I experience what it is to hear Your voice and to follow Your promptings. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 13:21
‘The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and He provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night.’
- Night and day, the Lord wants to take care of you.
- During the ‘day’ seasons of our lives, He will lead and guide.
- During the ‘night’ seasons of our lives, He will provide exactly what we need.
- His plan is that His presence should be something we are constantly aware of.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You care so much for me that You go ahead of me and prepare the way for me. Regardless of whether it is day or night, Your hand will hold me and never leave or abandon me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 39:30
‘Holy to the Lord.’ (Dedicated to the LORD)
- Your life was designed to be dedicated to the Lord and used by Him.
- Your very existence is by no means a mistake – it is part of God’s plan.
- There is something sacred about your life, something that is divine.
- Don’t become contaminated, but be ‘set apart’ for His use and His purposes.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that in You my life has meaning and purpose. I choose to be ‘holy and dedicated’ unto You, my Lord and my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 92:14 (NLT)
‘Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green.’
- The Lord wants us to enjoy a lifetime of productivity and fruitfulness.
- His plan for your life is that you would remain vital and green in all areas.
- No circumstance, not even old age, can stop this plan of His for your life.
- Stay connected to Him and let His life flow in and through you!
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You have a hand in my life, and that part of Your plan is that I should flourish and thrive and not struggle and strive. Lead me in this plan of Yours, so that I will be fruitful and productive in every area of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 25:29 (NLT)
‘To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance.’
- The Lord has placed within each one of us some of His treasures.
- The purpose of our lives is to discover this treasure and use it.
- As we make use of what God has placed in us, we will never exhaust the supply.
- So take the treasure within you, and be a blessing, and be used by God.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all that You have placed in my life. May I be found faithful in using it well, so that I will bring hope and light to those around me and that I may know the joy of being used in Your service. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 36:5
‘More than enough!’
- This is God’s way of providing what we need: ‘More than enough!’
- He doesn’t want to give us ‘just enough’ or ‘not enough’.
- It’s always His plan to make more than enough available to us.
- He promises to do exceeding, abundantly, above all that we could ask or think.
Prayer: Lord, You are the God of ‘more than enough!’ I pray that You will come, in Your mighty power, and bring me to a place where this is a reality in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 43:30
‘Deeply moved at the sight of his brother, Joseph hurried out and looked for a place to weep. He went into his private room and wept there.’
- There is an aspect of our lives that God sees, and that is the tears we have cried.
- There is a place for tears and for moments of grief and sadness.
- But the Lord comes, in His own gentle way, to lift us up and restore us.
- Weeping may last for the night, but He brings joy in the morning. Expect it!
Prayer: Lord, You know the tears I have cried and the burdens I have carried. You know each and every one, and I know that You will come and bring restoration to every area over which I have been so concerned. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 43:29
Joseph looked up and saw his brother Benjamin. Then he declared, ‘May God be gracious to you, my son.’
- Have you ever wished that someone would just look up and see what you are facing?
- The Lord wants to bring people into your life who will lift the load and help you.
- The Lord will bring those into your life who will speak blessing over you.
- I speak blessing over you: ‘May God be gracious to you, my friend.’
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your blessing and favour spoken over my life. Thank You that You will bring the right people into my life who will help, guide and protect me, in Your name. Amen.