Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 78:19
‘Can God really spread a table (give us food) in the wilderness?’
- Doubt in what God can and will do for us, will rob us of our confidence.
- Don’t question His faithfulness, regardless of how difficult things may be.
- Remember there is no ‘if’ with the Lord, only ‘He is able’.
- The Lord can do more than you could ever ask or think.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You CAN DO whatever is needed in my situation. Thank You that when I can’t find the courage to make a brand-new start, You can give me the courage I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Lamentations 3:22
‘The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end.’
- As you start this new day, new week and new year, HE is with you.
- His love for you is steadfast and will never end or be exhausted.
- He has an abundant supply of new and fresh mercy available to you.
- He is faithful and you can rely and depend on His faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your constant love and ongoing mercy towards me. I dedicate this new year into Your mighty hands. I choose to live in dependence on You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6
‘For a Child is born to us, a Son is given to us. He will be called: Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.’
- This is truly the most wonderful time of the year – don’t miss it!
- It is true, and He is all you need.
- He will be your Wonderful Counsellor and your Mighty God.
- He will be your Everlasting Father and your Prince of Peace.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can be alive to celebrate and enjoy this wonderful time of the year. You are everything that my soul ever longed for. You are the Saviour, and You are my Saviour. I rejoice! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 1:21
‘She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.’
- Oh what a joy it is to know that sin no longer has a hold on us.
- We can be free, and we can know freedom because of the gift God gave us.
- Embrace the gift and the freedom He brings.
- You are no longer a slave to fear, you are a child of God.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the great gift You gave me. I choose to receive the gift of Your Son into my life, and to enjoy the freedom He brings. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 1:23 (NLT)
‘Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a Son, and they will call Him Immanuel, which means: God is with us.’
- It is at this time of the year when we remember the greatest gift of all.
- God gave His Son so that we could know what it means to have ‘God with us!’
- The Lord wants to be with you, today and every day He gives you.
- You never need to feel alone, He is there for you and He is there with you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You sent Your Son to be a living reality in my life. At this most wonderful time of the year, may I know this fact as a personal experience, and as a vital component of my own life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:35
The angel replied, ‘The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you…’
- The Lord desires that His Holy Spirit will come upon each one of us.
- He has not left us comfortless, but He has sent a Comforter.
- The Lord’s plan is that His very power would come and rest upon you.
- Right now is a good time to receive all that He has in store for you.
Prayer: Lord, I invite You, to come and rest upon me and my life. May I know what it means to live within Your shadow. Cover me, and may I know, without doubt, that You are with me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:28
‘Greetings, you who are highly favoured! The Lord is with you.’
- Imagine the joy of receiving a greeting like this!
- Well, as His child, you are highly favoured and blessed.
- Right now the Lord wants to remind you that He is with you.
- When the Lord is with us, something good can happen at any moment.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me right now. Therefore, I can be expectant and confident that You will work all things out for my good. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 25:8
‘The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces.’
- The Lord is in the business of restoration.
- He loves to take broken, sad and hopeless cases, and restore them.
- He can step into your world and wipe away every tear from your face.
- Give Him every area of brokenness and sadness, and let Him do a miracle.
Prayer: Lord, I give You those areas of my life that concern and stress me. You know every tear that has been cried, and You will not forget. Come, and wipe away all sadness and discouragement from my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:25
‘The Lord has done this for me,’ she said. ‘In these days He has shown His favour…’
- Your Heavenly Father is a good, good Father.
- He has plans for your good and plans to bless you.
- In the most unlikely time, He will show you His favour and kindness.
- You will also rejoice, because He has been good to you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that I am living in a time of Your favour and blessing. I am expectant of all the good things You want to do for me, and I will give You all the honour and glory. Amen.