Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 31:21
‘…he sought his God and worked wholeheartedly. And so he prospered.’
- When we put the Lord first in all we do, we are sure to see His blessing.
- When we wholeheartedly do what we need to do, the Lord will prosper it.
- Do all that your hand finds to do as unto the Lord.
- He is the One who ultimately rewards us and sees what others do not see.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to give You first place in my life. You are MY Lord. May everything I do bring honour and praise to Your name. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 58:9
‘Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and He will say: Here am I.’
- What a privilege and a joy we have to be able to call on the Lord for help.
- We are not doing life alone because He is with us.
- Today He says to you: ‘Here I am!’
- He is the one who hears our prayers and cries and He helps us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that right now You are here with me. You have promised never to abandon or forsake me and I take hold of Your hand today. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Mark 1:17
HE said to them, ‘Come, follow me!’
- The Lord longs for relationship with each one of us.
- He wants us to come to Him and to follow Him.
- When we surrender our lives to Him, He can use us in wonderful ways.
- Let’s accept the invitation and follow Him with all our hearts.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for calling out to me to follow You. Following You is my quality decision and the choice of my heart. May I serve you and know the closeness of your presence in my daily life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Habakkuk 1:5
The LORD replied, ‘Look around at the nations; look and be amazed! For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it.’
- It is the time and the season to believe God to do great and wonderful things.
- Don’t allow your vision and expectation from God to be too small.
- Perhaps you thought that God’s goodness was just meant for others?
- No, His goodness, His mercy and His wonderful plans are for you as well.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the wonderful plans you have for my life and future. I lift my vision higher and trust You for things I wouldn't have believed even if someone told me about it.’ Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 26:15
‘For the LORD gave him marvellous help, and he became very powerful.’
- The Lord wants to come alongside you and help you in a wonderful way.
- What kind of help do you need today?
- Ask the Lord to step into your situation and ask Him for the help you need.
- He can take any situation and turn it from a tragedy into a triumph.
Prayer: Lord, help me I pray. Step into my situation and give me the wisdom and guidance I need. May I walk in Your victory and Your power! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 25:9
‘The LORD is able to give you much more than this!’
- We should never limit what God can do in our situation.
- God is able to do abundantly more than you ask or think.
- What you may have lost is nothing compared to what He can still give you.
- We serve a Good, Good Father and He knows how to be good to His children.
Prayer: Lord, may I never limit or doubt Your ability to restore and do wonderful things. May I live in constant expectation and confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 27:5
‘For in the time of trouble He will hide me in His pavilion…’
- Times of troubles are the inevitable parts of life that come our way.
- In these times we have the Lord who wants to ‘hide’ us close to Himself.
- Our hearts can find refuge in God when things are tough.
- Let us live within the shadow of the almighty.
Prayer: Lord, in the issues and circumstances that I am facing, I pray that You will keep me close to Yourself. May I know and enjoy Your presence in every moment. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 16:9
‘The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.’
- The Lord wants to step into your situation and show His strength.
- The Lord wants to show Himself strong on your behalf.
- Our hearts are perfect towards Him when we have placed all our hope in Him.
- No situation escapes His view, so let’s be confident in His strength and ability.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and show Yourself strong on my behalf. Move in my situation and may I see the powerful and mighty hand of God at work. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 86:15
‘But You, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.’
- His compassion and gracious mercy is reaching out to you today.
- He longs to show you His love, tender mercy and compassion.
- His love for you is an everlasting, abounding love.
- His faithfulness goes on from one generation to the next.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your endless love and compassion towards me. Flood my life with Your love and faithfulness and may I never forget Your great love for me. Amen.