Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:15
‘When he calls to Me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honour him.’
- You can call on the Lord right now to intervene in your situation.
- He is not too busy to hear your heart’s call.
- He is ready, willing and able to respond and restore.
- He is the One to Whom you can turn for the help and protection you need.
Prayer: Lord, right now, I call on You and I ask You to help me, please step into my situation and bring answers, relief, and deliverance, so that I can love and serve You unhindered by things that would like to plague me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:14
The LORD says, ‘I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My Name.’
- We have the joy and the privilege of living a life of dependence on God.
- We can rely on Him, we can trust in Him and we can live with hope in our hearts.
- He promises to rescue us and to protect us.
- You can have complete confidence and trust in the Lord Who loves you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love and care for me. I can proclaim that You are my Lord and my God. I love You and I trust in You, my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:11
‘He will give His angels orders concerning you, to protect you in all your ways.’
- Oh how great is the Lord’s love and care for you and me.
- He will never abandon us and He will give His angels charge over us.
- As His faithful children we are under His constant care.
- In His love and care for us He will lead, guide, and protect us in ALL our ways.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the way in which You take care of me. Thank You that You protect me, You guard me and You defend me, and therefore I can rest in the safety of Your presence in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 3:10
‘Say to the righteous (the godly) that it will go well with them, for they will eat the fruit of their [righteous] actions.’
- Doing the right thing brings blessing and favour into our lives.
- As His children we should be focussed on doing what pleases Him.
- I say to you: ‘Everything will be alright and it will go well with you!’
- So carry on loving and serving God, and He will take care of everything else.
Prayer: Lord, it is my intention and desire to follow You and honour You in all I say and do. I trust that You will work out all the things that I am facing, for my good and for Your honour and praise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 3:10
‘And each one must be careful how he builds.’
- Everything we do and each word we say either builds or breaks down.
- Every day is part of the process of building on our foundation in God.
- Just because we face a tough season does not mean we lose focus.
- Every moment and every action matters, so build with perseverance.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for this brand new day that You have given me. May I use every precious moment and every opportunity to build in such a way that my life can have a lasting influence for You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 37:23
‘The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.’
- Imagine how great God is that He takes time to direct the very steps we take.
- He knows what the best path for you is, and He will direct you all the way.
- As you go out today, remember that each step can be directed by Him.
- Step forward with confidence, knowing that He knows and He cares for you.
Prayer: Lord, as I step into the future, please would You guide and direct my steps. As I take each step, cause me to follow the path that You have prepared for me, and thank You for Your love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 10:14 (Amplified Bible)
‘I am the Good Shepherd, and I know without any doubt those who are My own and My own know Me and have a deep, personal relationship with Me.’
- You and I are designed and destined for relationship with the Lord.
- He knows you, and He knows everything about you.
- He is your Good Shepherd Who will lead you and guide you.
- Don’t do life alone, but develop your relationship with your Good Shepherd.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are the One Who knows me and there is no doubt about that. As my Shepherd, You will lead me, You will guide me, and You will show me which is the best pathway for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:11
‘He tends His flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart.’
- Your place is reserved right next to the heart of God.
- He wants to lift you up and carry you like a shepherd carries his sheep.
- May you experience His loving arms surrounding you.
- Know that you are His, and that He will care for you and He will carry you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I am Your child. You are One Who will hold me in Your arms and carry me close to Your heart. May this fact be a living reality to me today, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 46:11
‘The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold, our refuge and our high tower.’
- How great it is to know that God is with us.
- Right now, at this very moment in time, He is with you.
- It’s the Lord Who is your stronghold and your place of security.
- He is your shelter and protection and the One to Whom you can run for help.
Prayer: Lord, my heart is secure because I know that You are here with me. You will protect me, You will help me, and You will hold me up and bring me through the challenges and the storms. Amen.