Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 26:12
‘I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be My people.’
- The Lord Himself wants to come and walk with you.
- Take hold of His hand and walk with Him.
- He will do more to you than you could ever imagine or hope for.
- You will be His, and He will be yours, your God, and your companion.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to know You in a greater way, I long to walk with You and to know Your ongoing presence in my daily life. As Your child, I ask that You would be my Lord and my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 14:25
‘About three o’clock in the morning Jesus came toward them, walking on the water.’
- The winds and storms of life can drive us to a place we did not want to go.
- But even there, our precious Lord and Saviour comes walking towards us.
- He does not abandon us to the storms and difficulties – He comes to us.
- Out of the darkness, at the lowest moment, He appears to deliver and save us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that no matter where I find myself, You are coming to my rescue. You will come and lift me out of the deepest pit and bring me through the severest storm, because You love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:4
‘He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge.’
- Our refuge and protection is found in God alone.
- He has been our help in the past, and He will continue to help us in the future.
- He is our Shelter from the storms and challenges of life.
- He will be our Refuge and Protection in life, and in eternity.
Prayer: Lord, come, by Your Holy Spirit, and cover me with Your feathers. May I find the hope and security I need as I place my life and my future under Your wings of refuge. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 40:11
‘LORD, don’t hold back Your tender mercies from me. Let Your unfailing love and faithfulness always protect me.’
- The Lord will not hold back His tender mercies towards you.
- His unfailing love will always be there for you.
- His never-ending faithfulness will go on and on.
- His divine protection will supernaturally shield you, day by day.
Prayer: Lord, truly You are my loving God and my precious Heavenly Father. You are full of tender mercies, unfailing love, and ongoing faithfulness. I am secure and protected, because of Your almighty power and love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:4 (TPT)
‘His massive arms are wrapped around you, protecting you. You can run under His covering…’
- May you feel the reassuring hug that the Lord wants to give you today.
- He wants to take you in His arms and overwhelm you with His kindness.
- He wants to protect you and hold you up, so that you don’t stumble and fall.
- Find your hiding place under His covering and in His love for you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me and You surround me with Your love and protection. You are the One Who knows everything about me and You let me find my hope and security under Your wings. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 103:1 and 4
‘Bless the LORD…Who redeems your life from the pit!’
- There is no pit too deep or too dark from which God cannot rescue us.
- He reaches down and pulls us back up.
- He places our feet on the Rock of hope and security.
- He rescues, He restores, and He brings new hope into our lives.
Prayer: Lord, I bless You and I praise Your Holy Name. You have rescued me so that I can stand secure and declare that You love me and I am Your child. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 103:2 (NLT)
‘Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me.’
- What a privilege we have to be able to praise the Lord.
- Life can get us down, but then we should remember His faithfulness.
- Never forget the good things that the Lord has done for you.
- Based on the good things He has done for you, you can be more expectant.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to bless and to praise You. You have been a good Father and a faithful God to me. I will always remind myself of what You have done for me and I will live in constant expectation that You have good things in store for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 6:13
‘Present yourselves to God…’
- We have a choice to make.
- We can choose sin and death or life and peace.
- I encourage you to give yourself (present yourself) completely to God.
- Don’t hold anything back, surrender your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Prayer: Lord, I come before You today, recognising how much I need You in my life. I present myself to You, my life, and my future, and I place it all in Your loving hands. You are my Living God and I will serve You with all my heart. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 5:17b (GNT)
‘All who receive God's abundant grace and are freely put right with Him will rule (reign) in life through Christ.’
- Today you can receive more grace, abundant grace, from the Lord.
- Today you can know what it means to be in right-standing with God.
- Salvation and grace are free gifts, placed into our hands by God Himself.
- As a result you can reign in life today, in the future, and throughout eternity.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your free gift of salvation and grace today. Please give me the power and victory so that I will reign in life, in my finances, in my health, in my work, and in my relationships, I pray. Amen.