Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 107:20
‘He sent forth His word and healed them; He rescued them from the pit.’
- Your wellbeing is something that is very important to the Lord.
- He wants to come and speak into your situation and bring healing and change.
- He loves you far too much to just leave you in the pit you find yourself in.
- He is your deliverer and your rescuer, take His hand.
Prayer: Lord, I ask that You will speak into my situation so that Your will, will prevail in my circumstances. Heal, deliver and rescue me, so that I can walk in your faithfulness each and every day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 147:3 (TPT)
‘He heals the wounds of every shattered heart.’
- Broken and shattered hearts are God’s speciality.
- He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds.
- He can take what is ‘beyond repair’ and restore it to its ‘former glory’.
- He brings healing and health to every area that needs His touch and help.
Prayer: Lord, I give you my heart and I give you my life. May I experience Your healing touch and Your restorative power in every area that needs to be restored and healed. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 26:6
‘I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down, and no one will make you afraid.’
- Fear is not part of the Lord’s plan for our lives.
- He wants to give us His peace, and remove anything that would make us fearful.
- What is it in your life today, that brings fear into your heart?
- Release it into His hands, and count on His faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that I will trust and not be afraid. No matter what circumstances look like, I will always believe that You have plans for my good, to give me a hope and a future. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 20:26
‘I have set you apart from all other people to be My very own.’
- The Lord was set you apart for His unique plan and purpose.
- You are needed, for a very specific reason and purpose.
- The Lord wants to use your life in a wonderful way to fulfil His plans.
- You are HIS and that is a great honour and a great privilege.
Prayer: Lord, I embrace Your purposes for my life. I place my life in your hands, and I make myself available for Your use and honour. May my life bring You praise and glory! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 11:44
‘I am the LORD your God!’
- This great reality should be something we are constantly aware of.
- The knowledge that the Lord is there for us, should be a living reality.
- This fact should also be a great inspiration and encouragement to us.
- You are not alone, the Lord your God is with you, rejoice and be secure.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are my Lord and my God. May I be conscious of Your presence in my life today, and every day that You give to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:4
‘…and the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD.’
- The nation of Israel was under attack, but God would turn things around.
- He would take a negative situation and turn it into a positive one.
- He can take your situation and let your enemies see His hand at work.
- You may feel like you are losing ground, but have faith, He will work it out!
Prayer: Lord, You are One who has the final say. You are the One who steps into negative situations and causes them to become a positive position. I pray that my enemies will know that You are the Lord when they see what You have done for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:8
‘You give strength to Your people, LORD, and You save and protect Your chosen ones.’
- His strength and enabling power is available to you today.
- He willingly gives us the strength that we need for our unique situations.
- You are His child, and as His child He will save, protect and strengthen you.
- So rest in Him and in His ability to provide your specific needs.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the strength that You have given me for this new day. I take hold of that strength and I declare that I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 2:14b
‘Wherever we go, God uses us… It's like a fragrance that fills the air.’
- No matter where you are or what you are facing, the Lord wants to use you.
- Your life can be a tool in His hands to bring joy to others.
- Our lives should be like a great fragrance that fills the air.
- Let God use you, and may you be like a fragrance that changes the atmosphere.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that wherever I go I will be Your ambassador, bringing hope, encouragement and blessing to those I come in contact with. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 2:14a
‘But I thank God, Who always leads us in victory because of Christ.’
- Thankfulness should always be a vital component of our daily lives.
- Moaning and murmuring only brings hopelessness and despair into our lives.
- Thankfulness moves us from a place of doubt to a place of trust.
- He will lead you into victory – expect it and be thankful in anticipation.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all that You have done in my life. I will be eternally grateful for Your goodness and mercy towards me. Lead me in the path of victory as I praise You, I pray. Amen.