Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:14
Abraham named that place ‘The LORD Provides.’ And even today people say, ‘On the LORD's mountain He provides.’
- The name of the Lord is ‘Jehovah-Jireh’, which means He is your provider!
- Abraham had to face the greatest test, but in the final moment God provided a way.
- Even if you have to wait for the last moment, He will provide for you as well.
- He will not abandon you, but He will come to you and make a way!
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my provider. No matter what the test or the trial that I face, I know that You will come to my rescue and You will come to my aid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:13
Moses answered the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD!’
- Do you actually believe that the Lord could fight on your behalf?
- Moses told the people to stand still and watch what the Lord would do.
- It’s hard to stand still and watch when the battle is raging.
- Let the Lord fight your battle, fear not, stand firm and see what HE will do.
Prayer: Lord, You are my strength and my song. You will give me the victory and I will rejoice in the wonderful deliverance that You will bring about in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 6:16
‘Don't be afraid,’ the prophet answered. ‘Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.’
- In life, it can sometimes feel like there are more against us than with us.
- You can even feel overwhelmed and surrounded.
- It may look like you are surrounded, but it could be that you are surround by HIM.
- So, you do not need to fear, for the Lord is with You and promises never to leave you.
Prayer: Lord, no matter I am facing, I will remind myself that You are great and that You are with me and that there are more with me than those who are against me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 21:19
‘Then God opened her eyes and she saw…’
- Sometimes the answer we are looking for can be right in front of us.
- The breakthrough and answer that God has for you could be right before you.
- Don’t give up or throw in the towel.
- Ask the Lord to open your eyes to see what He has pre-prepared for you.
Prayer: Lord, open the eyes of my heart Lord and let me see the answers that You are providing. May I not be blinded because of my own experiences, but may I ‘see’ the spring that You have placed in the desert. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Colossians 3:23
‘Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.’
- Whatever we do in life can be something that the Lord can use.
- How we do things is important because it reveals something about our hearts.
- Everything we do can be done as unto the Lord.
- When we have this attitude, everything changes, and our lives have eternal meaning.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the things that I can do and the way in which I can make a difference. May what I do bring honour to Your Name and blessings to those around me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 19:27
‘Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the LORD.’
- How important it is for us to maintain and develop our relationship with the Lord.
- We should each have a place and a time when we come before the Lord.
- He should be a priority in our daily lives.
- We should live in a living, vibrant relationship with the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can know the reality of living in a vital relationship with You. May I stand before You knowing that You love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 5:13
‘You were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.’
- Freedom is something the Lord wants each of us to know and enjoy.
- It was simply for freedom’s sake that Christ came to set us free.
- Freedom comes with responsibility.
- We are not free to do as we choose, but we are free to serve and be a blessing to others.
Prayer: Lord, may I use the freedom that You have blessed me with to be a blessing to others. May I serve with humility and love and in the process make the world a better place. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:29
‘He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power.’
- Sometimes we can feel weak, tired, faint and even powerless.
- The Lord knows that this can be a reality and He wants to step in and change things.
- If you feel like this, you can know that the Lord wants to change things for you.
- Let Him come and increase your power and give you the strength you need.
Prayer: Lord, I receive all the power and the strength that You have for me. I can walk in boldness and strength because You enable me to do so. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13
‘I can do ALL things through HIM who strengthens me.’
- How wonderful it is to know that the Lord wants to give us His strength.
- He wants His strength and power to rest and reside on us.
- The result is that through His strength we are able to do all things.
- Receive His strength and be strengthened from within for today.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that with Your strength I am able to do far more than I could do on my own. I choose to operate with the strength that You give me so that I can achieve what You have prepared for me. Amen.