Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 33:27a
‘The eternal God is your Refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you.’
- We have an eternal God Who is an everlasting Refuge for us.
- We do not have to look to other things to rescue us – He will!
- His arms are right there to receive and carry us.
- At any point in time, we are just a moment away from His arms.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are my Refuge and my strong Tower. How awesome it is to know that I can run into Your arms and find the comfort and lovingkindness that I need. Hold me and carry me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 139:5
‘You hem me in, behind and before, and lay Your hand upon me.’
- The Lord wants to surround and encircle you with His love and protection.
- He charts the path ahead of you and He follows your progress.
- The Lord has a plan and a purpose with your life.
- He places His hand of blessing on you and on your life!
Prayer: Lord, please come, by Your Holy Spirit, and surround me. Show me which way to go, which decision to make. Place Your hand of blessing on my head, so that I can live in Your circle of favour and blessing. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 139:1
‘O LORD, You have examined my heart and know everything about me.’
- How great it is to know that the Lord knows everything about us.
- Nothing takes God by surprise.
- He knows everything about you because He cares so deeply for you.
- He knows your state and your condition and He wants to help you.
Prayer: Lord, it is such a reassuring fact to know that You know everything about me. You know what I am facing and You know the situation that I find myself in. Step into my circumstances, I pray, and help me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Zephaniah 3:17
‘The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior Who saves.’
- You are not alone today; the Lord is with you.
- Your mighty God is right beside you to fight for you.
- He will not abandon or leave you.
- In His power He will rescue and save you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that right now You are with me. You are strong and mighty and You are able to deliver me. May my enemies be turned back because my Mighty Warrior is with me to give me the victory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 14:11 GNT
‘I am still strong enough for war or for anything else.’
- With God’s help, your strength will be renewed.
- You may feel a bit weary and exhausted, but He will fill you up.
- Life may drain your strength, but He comes to fill you with His grace.
- Be of good courage, He will strengthen your heart.
Prayer: Lord, regardless of what I have been through, I know that You are with me and You will strengthen me so that I will be strong enough to fight the good fight and win. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 15:2
‘The LORD is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.’
- The Lord wants to be the Source of your strength and joy.
- True strength and joy can only be found in Him.
- Flowing out of this strength and joy comes the victory He has for us.
- Let Him strengthen you and fill you with joy so that you can walk in victory.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are the One Who strengthens me. You enable me to keep moving forward and You empower me to make progress. I pray that You will come and give me the strength I need and bring me into that place of victory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 2:13
‘If we are unfaithful, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Who He is.’
- God’s faithfulness towards us is the one constant we can count on.
- We go through valleys and doubting times, but He remains faithful to us.
- Circumstances can pull us down, but He is still there to lift us up.
- As we trust Him, even in difficult times, He will show us His faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your enduring love and faithfulness towards me. Forgive me for sometimes getting discouraged or even despairing, but I choose to continue to trust and hope in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 2:21
‘Everyone who calls on the Name of the LORD will be saved.’
- Ultimately it is only the Lord Who can rescue and save us.
- He is the One Who can turn our darkness into light.
- All that God requires of us is that we stop and call on Him.
- He holds the power to save, to deliver and to set us free.
Prayer: Lord, today I call on You and I call on Your holy Name. Your Name is a strong tower and I choose to run into that strong tower because I know that there I will be safe and secure. Be my Saviour and my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 34:1
‘I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.’
- We should praise God no matter what happens.
- No matter what the situation is, it’s a good time to praise Him.
- Praise shifts the focus from the problem to the problem-Solver.
- Let us remind ourselves that God is great and He is able.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my faithful and able God. You are great and You are greater than every issue or concern that I may be facing. I will continually trust in You and I will declare Your faithfulness. Amen.