Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 25:21
‘Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD answered him and his wife conceived.’
- You and I can pray for others who are in need of a breakthrough.
- Isaac prayed for his wife and a miracle happened.
- We all know of someone who needs a miracle today.
- Let us stand in the gap and pray on their behalf and believe that God will move.
Prayer: Lord, I bring to Your Throne of Grace, the names of those people I know who need a miracle from You. I ask You to move on their behalf and do wonderful things for them. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 5:20
‘They cried out to Him (the Lord) during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in Him.’
- We can cry out to God at all times, but especially during the battles we face.
- Perhaps you are facing a battle in some area, call upon the Lord.
- As you trust Him, He will bring the victory into your situation.
- Expect answered prayer as you place your trust and confidence in Him.
Prayer: Lord, today I bring my requests and petitions to You. You know the battles that are raging in my life and You are the one who stops the storm and stills the winds. So I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 25:30
‘A regular allowance was given him by the king, a portion for each day, all the days of his life.’
- The Lord is your wonderful provider.
- He will faithfully provide each day, the portion that you need.
- Every day we can expect His provision and we can believe His Word.
- His faithfulness is not just for a day or a moment in time, it is for a lifetime!
Prayer: Lord, I know that I will see Your goodness towards me in this life. No matter what I am facing I know that You will undertake each and every day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:26
‘The LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.’
- We should live our lives by putting our confidence in the Lord each day.
- When He is our confidence we are safe and secure from all fear and danger.
- The Lord will support and carry you through what you are facing.
- The Lord will preserve those who find their confidence in Him.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I can place my confidence in You! No matter what I am going through and no matter what I am facing, You will be my help. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 31:21
‘Praise be to the LORD, for He showed me the wonders of His love when I was in a city under siege.’
- Have you ever felt as if you were under siege on every front?
- We do go through times when it appears as if everything is going wrong.
- Even in these times the Lord wants to show us the wonders of His love.
- May the wonders of His love be a living reality in your life today!
Prayer: Lord, I choose to praise Your name and give You honour and glory. You are great and You do great and wonderful things. Show me the wonders of your love towards me, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:8
‘Give thanks to the LORD. Call on His name. Make known among the nations what He has done.’
- Thankfulness should always be a part of our lives.
- At the same time to can call on the Lord in our areas of need.
- He is the one true faithful God who understands what we face and go through.
- Let’s celebrate what He has done and anticipate His goodness to us in the future.
Prayer: Lord, I thank You for Your great faithfulness and kindness to me. You are a good, good Father and for that I am eternally grateful. I will live in constant expectation of Your continued faithfulness towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 19:19
‘Now, O LORD our God, I pray, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, O LORD, are God.’
- The Lord is your great and mighty deliverer.
- He is able to turn any situation and circumstance around.
- What may seem inevitable can be undone with one touch of His hand.
- He can send forth His word and change the outcome in an instant.
Prayer: Lord, You are my great and mighty deliverer. I pray that You will deliver me from the hands of those people and things that would like to see my life robbed and devoured. You alone, O Lord, are my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 19:14
‘Hezekiah received the letter from the messengers and read it. Then he went up to the temple of the LORD and spread it out before the LORD.’
- Hezekiah had just received a bad report concerning his future from his enemies.
- His enemies threatened to destroy him and his kingdom.
- The first thing he did when he got the news was to go into God’s presence.
- There he laid it all out before God, knowing that God always has the final say.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can trust You completely. Regardless of what people may say or what kind of report I receive, I choose to believe the report of the Lord. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 1:12
‘As many as received Him, to them gave He power to become sons of God.’
- We can choose to open our lives to God, or to close the door.
- When we open the door of our lives to Him, many blessings await us.
- When we close the door we miss out on all that He has prepared for us.
- As you receive Him, He will give you the power to become His child.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can receive You into my heart and life. What a joy it is to know that I can be Your child and that Your power and life can flow in me! Amen.