Daily Bible Verse: Job 19:25
‘I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand on the earth.’
- We should believe like Job with radical conviction and persuasion.
- There is no time or reason to doubt, there is only time to believe and trust.
- Let this fact be settled in your heart – your Redeemer lives!
- And because He lives, you can face tomorrow and all fear is gone.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that I know that MY Redeemer lives. Beyond every challenge and concern is this foundation on which I can rest secure. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Job 17:9
‘The righteous keep moving forward, and those with clean hands become stronger and stronger.’
- As children of God we don’t give up, we keep pressing on and moving forward.
- When the life of God enters our hearts it takes root deep within us.
- This allows us to trust and believe God for each and every day.
- You can keep moving forward because the Lord is right beside you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You hold my life in Your hands. I can press on with confidence and hope, knowing that You will lead me every step of the way. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 61:4
‘Let me dwell in Your tent forever! Let me take refuge under the shelter of Your wings!’
- What a joy to know that we can enjoy God’s presence in perpetuity.
- We can know His presence here and now and throughout all eternity.
- We can also take refuge under the shelter of His wings.
- No matter what the storms of life may bring, we have a refuge and a shelter in HIM.
Prayer: Lord, how I long for more of Your presence in my daily life. I choose to live under the shelter of Your wings where I know I will be safe and secure. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 23:6
‘Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.’
- God’s goodness and mercy are part of His plan for your life.
- His goodness and mercy will be part of your life for the length of your days.
- In the end we get to see Him face to face and spend eternity with Him.
- Expect His goodness and mercy to follow you today and every day.
Prayer: Lord, thank you for the wonderful promises that You have given me. I receive your goodness, mercy and unfailing love in my life today. May I know Your presence in my life today and forever. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Esther 4:14
‘…and who knows whether you are come to the kingdom for such a time as this?’
- The Lord has a specific plan and purpose for your life.
- You are here at this time and there is something significant about that.
- Who knows why you are facing what you are facing, but God, Who is in control.
- As we follow Him and follow His leading, He will use us.
Prayer: Lord, may my life have purpose and value in Your hands. I surrender myself to You and ask that You would cause my life to have purpose and meaning. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nehemiah 8:10
‘…the joy of the LORD is your strength!’
- Ultimately our strength comes from the Lord Himself.
- A sad and heavy heart drags us down and exhausts us.
- A heart that is filled with joy gives us strength and energy.
- Let His joy come and flood your heart and soul right now.
Prayer: Lord, I don’t want to live in my own strength. I want to live in the strength that comes from You. Fill me with Your joy now as I trust and place my expectations in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 1:31
‘…the LORD your God carried you, as a father carries his son!’
- The Lord your God is the One who will carry and sustain you.
- He is the One who comes and lifts us up.
- The Lord wants to carry you safely and securely, just as a father protects his child.
- You are His child so let Him lift you up into His arms of love and care.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come now, by Your Spirit, and lift me up and carry me along the path you have prepared for me. I trust You, my Heavenly Father, to be my sustainer! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nehemiah 4:14
‘Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome!’
- In the course of life we get so much advice that it can be confusing.
- But the best advice we could get is to ‘remember the Lord’.
- We need to remind ourselves that the Lord is always with us no matter what.
- Remember the Lord today and remind yourself that He has the final say!
Prayer: Lord, I choose to lift up my eyes today and to focus on You. I will remember that You are with me and You are able to calm my storms and help me with what I am facing. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nehemiah 2:20
‘The God of heaven will give us success; therefore we His servants will arise and build.’
- We should have confidence in the Lord our God.
- The result is that we should be ready to step out and do what needs to be done.
- You can expect help from heaven as you trust and follow the Lord.
- Do not be intimidated but step forward with confidence and courage.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You, the God of heaven, will give me success. Move on my behalf I pray and I will endeavour to obey and do what You tell me to do. Amen.