Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:20
‘Now all glory to God, Who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.’
- What a wonderful thought to think that His mighty power is at work within us.
- He is busy working in our hearts and lives for a greater purpose.
- The Lord wants to see even greater things accomplished through your life.
- Don’t settle for less, believe for His best and give Him all the glory.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are busy working in my life. I embrace Your workings within me and I look forward to the wonderful things that You are going to do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:6
‘In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.’
- Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.
- Remember the LORD in everything you do, and He will show you the right way.
- Always let Him lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow.
- Give Him first place and He will take you where you need to go.
Prayer: Lord, I choose Your will and Your way for my life. I don’t want to do my own thing, but I want to follow Your leading and guiding. Show me the right paths so that I can walk in Your ways. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 4:7 NLT
‘You will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.’
- As we live a life of dependence on the Lord, we can know His peace in our lives.
- There is something about His peace that we can never fully grasp or understand.
- It is for this reason that we can know peace even when circumstances look alarming.
- May you experience His peace right now and may it even surprise you!
Prayer: Lord, I long to experience and enjoy more of Your peace in my daily life. I cast all of my cares onto You right now and I ask You to fill me with Your peace and joy. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:39
‘No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God.’
- How great is our Heavenly Father’s love for us.
- His love is vast and beyond all ability to measure.
- Nothing has the power or the ability to separate us from His love for us.
- We just need to open our hearts and receive His love for ourselves.
Prayer: Lord, today I stretch out my arms and I receive Your great love for me. I declare that I am loved by my Saviour and Lord and nothing can separate me from this love. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 1:16
‘Out of the fullness of His grace He has blessed us all, giving us one blessing after another.’
- The Lord longs to show us His favour and shower us with His blessings.
- He is a Good Good Father in whom we can trust and believe.
- Receive the blessings He has for you afresh today.
- Expect His best, the supply is constant and on-going.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your blessings that You make available to me. Regardless of what I may be facing, I will expect and believe for Your blessings in and on my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:18
‘May you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.’
- The Lord longs for us to grasp how great His love is towards us.
- You are valuable and precious to the Lord and He loves you.
- We need His power in our lives to begin to understand His great love.
- May His power work within you so that His love will be a reality in your life!
Prayer: Lord, give me a revelation of Your love for me. May I begin to grasp and understand this great love and may it change my life forever. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:17
‘Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God's love and keep you strong.’
- As we trust and have faith in the Lord, our relationship with Him is strengthened.
- In the process our roots can grow down deep into His love.
- This will anchor our lives and keep us secure and strong.
- May you know His love and His strength, today and always!
Prayer: Lord, I declare that my trust and my hope is in You. I ask that You would come and cause my roots to grow down deep into Your love and that I will stand strong because You are my foundation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:16
‘I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit.’
- Did you realise that the Lord is the source of glorious, unlimited resources?
- Out of all of His unlimited resources, He wants to come and strengthen you.
- He knows exactly what you need in your situation.
- By His Spirit, He wants to come and empower you from within.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the glorious and unlimited resources that You have available to me. Come and strengthen and empower me so that I can live the life of victory You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 14:23
‘All who love Me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and We will come and make Our home with each of them.’
- It is out of our love for the Lord that we do what He tells us to do.
- The rewards of obedience are beyond comprehension.
- In the process we can know personal and intimate relationship with God.
- Let us be determined and decisive that we will love, listen to and obey our Lord.
Prayer: Lord, I want to take this moment to tell You how much I love You! I choose to love, follow and obey what You say. May my heart be a place that You can call home! Amen.