Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 5:12 (NLT)
‘You bless the godly, O LORD; You surround them with Your shield of love.’
- Blessing; is part of His wonderful plan and purpose for your life.
- He wants to surround, encircle and crown you with His love.
- Expect His best for you at every turn in life.
- May you know His blessing and protection in all you do!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your blessing that You so richly bestow on Your children. May I know what it means to be surrounded by Your favour, blessings and love. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Timothy 1:19 (NLT)
‘Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear.’
- Our faith in God is the one thing that will carry us through the storms of life.
- We should take hold of our faith and cling to it with every fibre of our being.
- The Word tells us that without faith it is impossible to please the Lord.
- So, let’s always do the right thing and believe, believe, believe!
Prayer: Lord, I desire to pass the tests in life and not to fail or be shipwrecked along the way. I choose to remain confident in You and to cling to my hope in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13
‘I can do ALL things through HIM who gives me strength.’
- The Lord is our refuge and our strength.
- Even when life seems overwhelming, His strength is still at our disposal.
- He tells us not to fear, because He will give us the power we need.
- With His power and strength in our lives, nothing will be impossible.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You are with me to strengthen and help me. Therefore, I will not fear, but I will believe and see impossible things happening in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Timothy 1:12
‘I am thankful to Him who made me strong (given me strength to do His work).’
- We were never designed to do things in our own strength.
- The Lord always intended to help us by strengthening us.
- He will step into your situation and make you strong.
- Don’t give up or get discouraged, He is with you to strengthen you.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your strength in my heart and life in this moment. May I do what I need to do with Your strength to hold, sustain and guide me each step of the way! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:28
The angel appeared to her and said, ‘Greetings, you who are highly favoured! The Lord is with you.’
- What a wonderful thought that we can know and enjoy His favour on our lives.
- His Word tells us that we can receive favour from the Lord.
- His favour is like a shield that surrounds and protects us.
- His favour does not come and go, but it endures and lasts for a lifetime.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your favour and blessing on my life. I receive Your favour, and I ask that You would surround me with Your favour, as I trust You day by day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Judges 6:12
The Angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon and said, ‘The LORD is with you, mighty warrior.’
- What the Lord says about us, is more important than what we think of ourselves.
- In fact, what the Lord says about us is more important than what others think.
- Today, the Lord is with you and that makes you a mighty warrior.
- When the Lord is with us, we have nothing to fear and we can believe for great things.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. I believe what You say about me, and I know that You have great plans for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:16
‘Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you His peace at ALL times and in EVERY situation.’
- What a wonderful thought to know that we can enjoy His peace in our lives.
- In fact, we can ALWAYS know His peace and experience it in EVERY situation.
- The Lord is the origin and source of all peace.
- We all long for peace, but we can only find it in the ‘Prince of Peace’.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the peace that You bring into my life and situation. I receive Your peace right now and ask that Your peace will invade my life and my situations. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:13
‘Never get tired of doing good.’
- We have the wonderful privilege of doing good to those around us.
- It should be part of our daily lives and character.
- We are encouraged not to get tired or discouraged in being a blessing.
- So, be a blessing, do good and the Lord will reward you.
Prayer: Lord, may I be Your hands and feet in a world that so desperately needs the kindness and love of God. May my actions demonstrate Your love and kindness to those who long to experience it. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 6:16
‘Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.’
- The enemy would like to see us destroy and rendered powerless.
- But the Lord has given us the tools to take a stand and walk in victory.
- We have our faith and it can put out the fire the enemy tries to start.
- Stand firm, hold onto your faith and see the flaming arrows extinguished.
Prayer: Lord, with the eyes of my heart, I see how the attempts of the evil one to destroy me are being reduced to ashes. I take the shield of faith and I see how You cause me to walk on the high places You have prepared for me. Amen.