Daily Bible Verse: Acts 27:23-24
Last night an Angel of the God to Whom I belong and Whom I serve stood beside me and said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul.’
- Yes, the Angels of God can find their way into the storms of life we face.
- No matter what you are going through, God’s Angels are with you.
- If we could only see beyond the physical, we would see God’s great provision.
- If we understand Who is with us, we will not fear or doubt, but we would believe.
Prayer: Lord, You are the One that I belong to and You are also the One that I serve and love. May the reality of Your presence and Your Power overwhelm my fears and give me the confidence to stand and believe. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 1:8
‘You will be My witnesses…’
- We are destined to be a reflection of Christ to those around us.
- We should reflect His love and mercies into our sphere of influence.
- You can make a difference and you can be a blessing.
- The Holy Spirit will come and give you the power to be a witness for the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, may my life be a source of hope and blessing to others as I shine Your light into the dark corners of this world. May my life make a difference and lead many to You, because of the fact that they can see You in me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:28
‘You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, and I will exalt You.’
- What a joy to be able to speak about God as ‘MY GOD!’
- Can you say with all your heart that He is your God?
- Let us open up our hearts again and receive Him anew, on a personal level.
- Then we will be able to really celebrate and rejoice in God our Saviour.
Prayer: Lord, once again I place my faith and my hope in You, my Lord, and my God. I open up my heart and life to receive You in all of Your glory and might. I celebrate the fact that You are MY God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:15
‘Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly. The strong right arm of the LORD has done glorious things!’
- You can look forward to a wonderful future in God.
- Get ready for the days of rejoicing and victory that lie ahead.
- You will once again have reason to rejoice and celebrate.
- The Lord is going to do wonderful and glorious things for you.
Prayer: Lord, I look forward with great expectation and joy because of what You are still going to do in my life and situation. You, oh Lord, and Your strong right arm will take care of those things that concern me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:6
‘The LORD is on my side; I will not fear…’
- If God is for you, who can be against you?
- You have a good reason to trust the Lord, because He is on your side.
- You are not alone in the fight, you have Someone with you.
- The favour of God on you, outshines every challenge around you.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You are with me and You are on my side. You are my Helper and I will not be afraid, but I will trust and rest in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:5
‘Out of my distress I called on the LORD; The LORD answered me and set me free.’
- When we call out of distress, it comes from our hearts and touches God’s heart.
- He hears our cry, hears our call, and answers our prayers to Him.
- We may call out of our distress, but when the reply comes, how sweet it is.
- The Lord will see to it that you move from distress into a place of blessing.
Prayer: Lord, I release my life, my situation, and my future into Your capable hands. You have heard my cry and You will make a way that will bring me through it all. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:1
‘Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.’
- Thankfulness should be a vital component in our lives.
- Goodness is His essence and nature, and therefore we can praise Him.
- We can praise and thank Him in both good and difficult situations.
- We can rely on His faithfulness which will always come through for us in the end.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing, ever-lasting, and faithful love for me. Truly You are a good, good Father and I choose to give You my thanks and praise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 21:7
Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, ‘It is the Lord!’
- Sometimes we face situations and circumstances that we don’t understand.
- In the darkness of our situation we can feel like the Lord is not present.
- But through the darkness and over the waves, His voice will call to us.
- Then we will recognize that ‘IT IS THE LORD’ and we have nothing to fear.
Prayer: Lord, help me to be able to recognise Your presence, and see Your hand in my situation, even when doubts and fears try to overwhelm me. I realise that You are with me, to help me and to bring me through the night season. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:14
The LORD answered, ‘My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.’
- The greatest reassurance we can know, is to know that He is with us.
- He is with you today and in the issues and situations you are facing.
- His presence is right there, take a moment to become aware of Him.
- He will bring you through it and give you His rest.
Prayer: Lord, may I never take Your presence in my life for granted. In the busyness and stress of life, may Your presence be a living reality that brings rest to my soul. Amen.