Daily Bible Verse: John 15:7
‘Stay joined to Me (connected) and let My teachings become part of you. Then you can pray for whatever you want, and your prayer will be answered.’
- There are many great rewards, that we can know, when we stay connected to God.
- When His life and His ways permeate our lives, anything is possible.
- When He has first place in our lives, we can pray, ask, and receive.
- Answered prayer is part of God’s wonderful plan for your life!
Prayer: Lord, it is my desire and purpose to stay in vital relationship with You. I reject anything that may undermine this relationship, and I look forward to the blessings that will flow out of my relationship with You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 116:7
‘Return to your rest, my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.’
- Fear and anxiety has a strange way of creeping into our hearts and lives.
- But we need to remind ourselves about how God has undertaken in the past.
- Faithfulness is part of His character and He continues to be faithful.
- So ‘return to your rest’, find your peace and security in Him once more.
Prayer: Lord, when I think about how You have helped and been good to me, I can only rejoice and be confident in You. I will rest in You and I will trust in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 116:4
I kept calling on the Name of the LORD: ‘Please, LORD, rescue me!’
- What a privilege we have of living in dependence on the Lord.
- We can keep on calling on Him in ever-changing circumstances.
- We will never run out of His help, strength and intervention.
- No distress, no trouble and no challenges are too big for Him.
Prayer: Lord, right now I call on You. I call on the Name of the Lord MY God. You will rescue and deliver me and show me Your love for me, in the wonderful way that You will step into my life and do a miracle. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 112:7
‘He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.’
- Sometimes we can live in the fear of what could or may happen.
- But the Lord is your security, and He works all things out for our good.
- So we do not need to fear, our hearts can be secure and unshaken.
- Our responsibility is to trust, no matter what happens, just trust in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I do not need to be fearful about anything, including the future and what it may bring. I can simply trust You, day by day, and step by step. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 109:26
‘Help me, O LORD my God! Save me because of Your unfailing love.’
- You can call on the Lord, and ask Him for help, regardless of the situation.
- He will help you; He will surround and protect you, and He will aid you.
- His unfailing love and devotion will always be there for you.
- His power and love is available to you right now, so call on Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love and care for me. Thank You that You are always ready and willing to help me. In this moment, I ask that You will help, save me and lift me up. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:6
‘The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?’
- The Lord is your Helper and He is the One who defends your cause.
- You have nothing to fear, God is mightier than any difficulty or foe.
- What can any man do to you that God cannot stop or undo?
- The Lord is on your side, He knows all, cares dearly and loves you greatly!
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You are not against me, but You are on my side. I will not fear, for You are greater than anything I could face or be challenged with, and You will help me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 108:13
‘With God we will gain the victory, and He will trample down our enemies.’
- ‘WITH GOD’ is the best way we could ever live our lives.
- Don’t let anything undermine your connection with the Lord.
- When challenges come, turn to Him, and let Him deal with your adversaries.
- HE will work on your behalf and give you the victory!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that with You, I am destined to walk in victory. You will deal with enemies that come against me, as I trust in and rely on You and Your presence in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 103:17
‘The steadfast love (mercy) of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting!’
- The Lord’s love and mercy towards you is the one thing you can be sure of.
- In the constant changing world in which we live, we can know this security.
- There was never a time that He did not love you, and there never will be.
- His love and mercy is yours today, and every day.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your love and mercy towards me. May I find my place in Your love, and may I experience Your love, surrounding, covering, and helping me, as I navigate the course of life. Thank You for your enduring and eternal love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 101:2b
‘I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless (perfect) heart.’
- Often, the hardest place to live out our faith is with those who know us best.
- It’s within our private lives and homes that others see the real person.
- The Lord wants to help us live in a way that reflects His nature to others.
- Take His hand and live in such a way that those nearest to you will know Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are interested in every detail of my life, including my private world. Help me to live in such a way, that even those who really know me, will see You shine in and through my life. Amen.