Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 23:18
‘There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.’
- With God in our lives there is always the promise of a future and a hope.
- You don’t need to get discouraged and you don’t need to give up.
- You can keep on believing that God still has the last word in your life.
- So grab hold on this hope and believe that it will not be disappointed.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the sure and ongoing hope and future that I have in You. You are the One Who makes all things new and You are the One in Whom I can have full hope and confidence. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 62:5
‘Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him.’
- You and I are designed to find our rest in God.
- We should rest in God as we wait for Him to act on our behalf.
- Real hope waits for God to act, and it doesn’t take matters into its own hands.
- So be expectant and at rest, and let your hope and expectation be in Him.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to rest and to trust in You with quiet and secure confidence. You are my hope, and my expectation is that You will do all that You have promised. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 71:5
‘You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my trust and the source of my confidence from my youth.’
- The Lord wants to be your hope and your confidence in life.
- Your hope can grow as you trust in the Lord as a lifestyle.
- It is never too late to start trusting in Him.
- Your situation is not a lost cause, because the Lord will still turn things around.
Prayer: Lord, today I place my trust and my confidence in You anew. You, oh Lord, are my Source of hope and confidence and I choose to enjoy a lifestyle of trusting in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 13:13
‘And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.’
- We need these three vital aspects in our daily lives: faith, hope and love.
- Faith, hope, and love is what makes all the difference in our lives.
- But to know love and to share love, is the greatest of them all.
- May you realise how much God loves you, and may you share His love with others.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can have faith and confidence in You. My hope is found in You, and therefore I can have confident expectation in Your faithfulness towards me. Thank You for Your great love for me, may I reflect that love to those around me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 34:7
‘The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, and He delivers them.’
- You can know the surrounding and ongoing presence of God in your life.
- He is your Deliverer and your Comforter.
- You can know, beyond any doubt, that He is with you.
- You can feel secure and be at rest because He will take care of you.
Prayer: Lord, I recognise that You are the One Who takes care of me. You lift me up and surround me with Your love and kindness. I will trust in You and I will not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 121:3
‘He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber.’
- The Lord will protect and preserve you.
- He guards and guides the steps of His faithful ones.
- The Lord is your Keeper and He guards you night and day.
- He will not relax His hold on you and He will hold you up.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that Your hand is with me. You preserve my life and protect me from stumbling and falling. I take this moment to place my trust and confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 10:31
‘So then, whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of our great God.’
- We should live our lives consciously and on purpose.
- Whatever we do can have a divine purpose, if we do it as unto God.
- Even the simplest acts and the daily routines can bring honour to the Lord.
- So, whatever you do, do it in such a way that it brings glory to God.
Prayer: Lord, help me in the way I live my life, to do things in such a way that my actions and my attitudes are pleasing to You. May my life and my lifestyle bring honour and glory to Your great Name. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 5:14
‘You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.’
- Our lives matter!
- We can have an influence in the world around us.
- Our lives can shine and reflect the light of God into the darkness.
- Let your light shine, and reach out to touch and lift a desperate world.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can shine Your light into the situations around me. Help me to bring hope, joy and inspiration to those who need hope and encouragement. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 6:19
‘Don’t you realise that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, Who lives in you and was given to you by God?’
- Did you realise that God Himself lives in you?
- This takes our existence from natural, and makes it supernatural.
- We can know and enjoy that fact that the Spirit of God lives within us.
- He wants to come and occupy every part of your lives and make you whole.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that my body can be a sacred dwelling in which You, by Your Holy Spirit, can live and dwell. May I never underestimate the One Who lives within my heart. Amen.