Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 31:6
‘Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid or terrified of them, for it is the LORD Who goes with you.’
- Anxiety, fear and dread is a struggle many people live with.
- Your precious Lord wants to reassure you so that you can enjoy His peace.
- We rebuke all anxiety, fear and dread in our lives.
- We know that the Lord personally goes ahead of us, so we will not fear.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I can simply trust You. I reject all fear and anxiety from my heart and life, and I choose to believe that You are with me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:3
‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.’
- Today the Lord wants to reassure you of His enduring love for you.
- You are valuable and precious to Him and He dearly loves you.
- Expect His everlasting love and His unfailing kindness.
- You are loved by your Heavenly Father, and that is a foundation on which to stand.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your eternal love and kindness towards me. I receive it afresh today as I remember that You came to this earth because of Your great love for all people and especially for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because HE has said, ‘Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.’
- This is one of the most reassuring scriptures in the Word.
- Don’t allow the issues of life to cloud your judgement regarding His faithfulness.
- The desires of this world will always lead to discontentment.
- Let us keep our focus on the main thing: ‘He will never abandon us’.
Prayer: Lord, help me to always remember that I have nothing to fear, for You are near. Forgive me for allowing the wrong things to hold my attention. I choose to believe in Your promise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 4:2 (NLT)
‘Be prepared, whether the time is favourable or not.’
- You and I are called upon by the Lord to be prepared and ready.
- If we wait for perfect conditions, we may never step out into God’s plans.
- Sometimes things are not favourable, but that should not stop us.
- We need to be ready and willing to obey and follow His instructions.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that regardless of whether the time is favourable or not, I am available, and You can use me. I am ready, willing and prepared, because I know that You will take care of the details. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 3:11
‘…but the Lord rescued me from all of it.’
- A rescuer is someone who steps into our situation to save and deliver us.
- The Lord wants to come right now and step into your situation.
- He can rescue you from all of ‘it’.
- That means that no matter what you are facing, He can and will come through for you.
Prayer: Lord, step into my life and my situation. Rescue and deliver me I pray. May everything that seeks to bring me down, be brought down by Your mighty hand. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nahum 1:7
‘The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of distress; He cares for those who trust in Him.’
- The Lord is good – never doubt or question His goodness towards you.
- Things may not always make sense, but He remains good and faithful.
- In the ‘day of distress’ He will not fail you, but He will be your stronghold.
- Trust in Him and let your whole heart rest secure in His care and love for you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are a Good, Good Father. I choose to trust You with the full knowledge that You will be my Stronghold in the midst of my challenges. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 2:19
God's truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: ‘The LORD knows those who are His.’
- What an awesome security we have because the Lord ‘knows’ us.
- We have a foundation on which we can build our lives – we are His!
- He knows us, not out of a sense of obligation, but because He loves us.
- That love will never change, and it stands firm, regardless of the storms we face.
Prayer: Lord, how wonderful it is to know that You know, You love, and You care for me. I stand secure on this great foundation, and I trust in this truth; that You know me, and You love me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 55:22
‘Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous (Godly) be shaken.’
- Don’t carry burdens and cares that the Lord has undertaken to carry for you.
- Give your burdens, cares and worries to the Lord.
- Take a moment, and lay them all at the foot of His cross.
- Let go of the weight of them and walk in the freedom He gives you!
Prayer: Lord, in this sacred moment, I take all that concerns and stresses me and I lay it down at Your feet. May I experience the release and the freedom that comes from knowing that You care for, carry and sustain me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 2:13 (ISV)
‘Our faith may fail, His never wanes - That's who He is, He cannot change!’
- The faithfulness of our Lord remains, even if we have lost faith.
- Sometimes we can get discouraged and lose heart and faith.
- That does not change the nature and character of the Lord.
- Even if we are faithless, He remains faithful!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your enduring faithfulness towards me. Forgive me for my doubt and unbelief and strengthen me so that my faith will not fail me. Amen.