Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 36:5
‘Your unfailing love, O LORD, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.’
- There are two things you can be sure of: His unfailing love and His faithfulness.
- His love for you is constant, never-ending and everlasting.
- His faithfulness towards you is sure, inexhaustible and far-reaching.
- Stand on this solid foundation: His enduring love, and His endless faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love towards me. Thank You also for Your continued and ever-present faithfulness. No matter what I am facing, I will hold onto these eternal truths. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:37
‘In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him Who loved us.’
- In life we face ‘all these things’ that challenge and hinder us.
- But no matter what we have to face, the Lord promises to be with us.
- No matter what things you are facing, let Him take you by the hand.
- He will make a conqueror out of you and you will be His mighty warrior.
Prayer: Lord, no matter what I may be facing or experiencing, it is great to know that You love me, and that You will bring me through all these things as a conqueror. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:1
‘I have called you by name; you are Mine.’
- Never underestimate your personal value to the Lord.
- The Lord loves you and you are valuable and precious to Him.
- The Lord gave you life for His specific plans and purposes.
- HE wants you to know that YOU belong to HIM!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You know me, and You know my name. You see me, and You have called me for Your pleasure and plans. How awesome it is to know that I belong to You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 2:14
‘But I thank God, Who always leads us in victory because of Christ.’
- The Lord wants to bring us through the challenges, to a place of victory.
- We can be thankful, because we can expect His help in our lives.
- Thankfulness should be our attitude towards the Lord and His faithfulness.
- At the same time, we can believe that He will always lead us to victory.
Prayer: Lord, I am so thankful for Your hand in my life. Truly, You lead me through the wilderness and through the darkness, into the light of Your victory and strength. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 12:12
‘Let your hope keep you joyful, be patient in your troubles, and pray at all times.’
- Hope is a vital component to having a happy life.
- Hope is what gets you up in the morning and keeps you believing for the best.
- Hold onto your hope and let it give you joy and confidence.
- At the same time, be patient, and do not forget to pray.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the hope and confidence I have in You. My hope comes from You and so I can be joyful. Help me in the things I am facing and may I never forget to pray and call on You, because You will help me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 15:13
‘May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.’
- Something wonderful happens when we just simply trust the Lord.
- The Lord comes and fills us with joy and peace as we trust Him.
- Fear and anxiety are not part of God’s plan for you.
- HE wants you to overflow with hope, and it starts as we trust in Him.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to trust in You at this difficult time that the world is going through. Come, by Your Holy Spirit, and fill me with hope. May I overflow with hope as I depend on You from day to day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Zephaniah 3:17
‘The LORD your God… He will quiet you with His love.’
- In the midst of all the noise going on around us, we can know His peace.
- Distress, fear and anxiety can rob us of our joy and peace.
- The Lord wants to step into your situation and silence the storm.
- His love can be a living reality and as a result we can know rest in our hearts.
Prayer: Lord, I invite You into my heart and life. I give you right of way, to come and still the storms that rage within my heart. May I be overwhelmed by Your love and not by what is going on around me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Zephaniah 3:17
‘The LORD your God… He takes great delight in you’
- The Lord has seen how you have trusted and taken refuge in Him.
- The Lord has seen your faith in the middle of a sea of fear and doubt.
- He takes great delight in you.
- Keep on trusting in Him and expect His favour and delight on your life.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can place my hope, my expectation and my confidence in You. I can do this, because You take great delight in me. You see my trusting and dependent heart, and it gives You joy. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Zephaniah 3:17a
‘The LORD your God… He is mighty to save.’
- There is nothing too difficult for the Lord.
- He can save, He does save, and He will save you.
- He will bring you through whatever is challenging and concerning you.
- He has the power to lift you up and out of deep waters.
Prayer: Lord, You are the Mighty God. You will deliver, and rescue, and save me, from the evil around me. You will lift me up and draw me out of the challenges and fears that fill my mind. You are mighty to save. Amen.