Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 28:15a
‘I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.’
- You are never alone, and you are never all by yourself, because He is with you.
- His abiding presence is your guarantee through the voyage of life.
- He will protect you, watch over you, and guard and keep you.
- No matter where you are, or wherever you may go, right there He is with you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your abiding and enduring presence in my life. Each day that You give me is another opportunity for me to celebrate Your love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:31 (NLT)
‘But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.’
- His strength, and His empowering is available to you and me.
- Right now, I pray that He will lift the load and remove the burdens.
- May you find new strength and be able to run unhindered in His ability.
- Let go, and trust in Him, and He will lift you up.
Prayer: Lord, today I let go of my discouragement, weakness, and struggles. I take hold of You and Your strength, and I will walk and run as You empower and strengthen me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 6:9 (NLT)
‘So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.’
- Doing what is good and right brings a harvest of blessing into our lives.
- We may not see immediate results, but the outcome is promised and secure.
- We must not get discouraged and we must not give up.
- You will see your harvest – at just the right time.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to live my life in such a way that my actions and attitudes are pleasing and honourable in Your sight. Use me as an instrument in Your hands and thank You for the harvest of blessing that You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 126:5
‘Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.’
- Not every season in life is what we hoped it would be.
- But the Lord is with us regardless of the seasons we pass through.
- He brings us through it all and in the process we learn to trust in Him.
- In the end, He turns things around for our good, and we can reap with joy.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your promise to me that even though I may sow with tears, You will cause me to reap with songs and shouts of joy. May Your joy come and fill and strengthen me, in Your Name I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Habakkuk 3:19 (ISV)
‘The LORD God is my strength - He will make my feet like those of a deer, equipping me to tread on my mountain heights.’
- It is God Who gives you the strength that you need.
- He does not withhold strength, but He dispenses His strength to us.
- With His strength we can achieve what may have seemed impossible.
- His strength equips us to face any challenge that life may bring our way!
Prayer: Lord, may Your strength flow into my life right now as I once again declare that You are the Strength of my life. Strengthen me in the issues and challenges that I am facing, so that I can emerge victorious through Your strength. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 26:12
‘LORD, You establish (grant) peace for us; all that we have accomplished You have done for us.’
- In God’s great plan for us, He wants to know His peace in our lives.
- Ultimately, everything we may accomplish in life comes from His hand.
- He is the Source of every good and perfect gift.
- His peace includes safety, wellbeing, contentment and provision.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that Your gift of peace is a gift that You have given me. I pray that Your peace will now come and flood my heart, my soul, and my mind. Thank You for Your unfailing love and endless kindness towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Mark 4:39
HE got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, ‘Quiet! Be still!’ Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.
- When the Lord speaks, even the winds and the waves must obey.
- He can speak the words: ‘Quiet! Be still!’ and that situation must obey.
- In the noise of challenge and difficulty, expect to hear Him speak.
- His very presence in our lives is our guarantee that everything will be alright.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me regardless of the circumstances swirling around me. You speak, and just one word from You changes everything. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Peter 2:9 (NLT)
‘So you see, the Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials…’
- The most important thing for us to remember is the fact that the Lord knows!
- Not only does He know what we face, but He also has the power to rescue us.
- Trials are a reality, but so too is His knowledge and power to deliver.
- So believe in your faithful Lord and in His unlimited power to save.
Prayer: Lord, today I recognise that You are with me. This knowledge gives me the power to be able to trust You and to know that Your knowledge also means Your power is active in my situation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 51:11b
‘Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.’
- The storms of life do not last forever.
- Eventually these challenges also get tired and move away.
- When the dark clouds pass and the sun breaks through, you will rejoice.
- Tough times do come our way, but gladness and joy will overtake them.
Prayer: Lord, how awesome it is to know that You will make sure that no storm or ‘night season’ will last forever. Your light and Your hope will break through, and joy will be my portion. Amen.