Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 2:5
‘Your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.’
- The wisdom of men can only take us so far.
- God’s power and His wisdom is beyond all human understanding.
- Our faith and hope should not find its foundation on the wisdom of men.
- We should find our faith and confidence in His power and His wisdom.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to place my faith and confidence in You and Your power. Nothing is too difficult for You, and You love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:26 (TPT)
‘And in a similar way, the Holy Spirit takes hold of us in our human frailty to empower us in our weakness.’
- The Lord never abandons us but He comes to us to help us.
- He wants to come and take hold of your hand and hold you.
- Especially when we feel weak and frail He comes to take hold of us.
- In the process He comes and empowers us to be able to walk in His strength.
Prayer: Lord, how thankful and grateful I am to have You in my life. You are the one who takes me by the hand and gives me the strength and the power that I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 16:13
‘You are the God who sees me,’ for she said, ‘I have now seen the One who sees me.’
- The Lord is the great and wonderful God who sees each one of us specifically.
- You may feel insignificant or even over-looked.
- This is never true when it comes to the Lord who loves and cares for you.
- Know this for sure today, the Lord sees you and He knows the desires of your heart.
Prayer: Lord, how wonderful it is to know that You see me. Even when I feel that no one sees or knows my battles, You see and You know. May this be a living reality in my life! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:14
Abraham named that place ‘The LORD Provides.’ And even today people say, ‘On the LORD's mountain He provides.’
- The name of the Lord is ‘Jehovah-Jireh’, which means He is your provider!
- Abraham had to face the greatest test, but in the final moment God provided a way.
- Even if you have to wait for the last moment, He will provide for you as well.
- He will not abandon you, but He will come to you and make a way!
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my provider. No matter what the test or the trial that I face, I know that You will come to my rescue and You will come to my aid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:13
Moses answered the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD!’
- Do you actually believe that the Lord could fight on your behalf?
- Moses told the people to stand still and watch what the Lord would do.
- It’s hard to stand still and watch when the battle is raging.
- Let the Lord fight your battle, fear not, stand firm and see what HE will do.
Prayer: Lord, You are my strength and my song. You will give me the victory and I will rejoice in the wonderful deliverance that You will bring about in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 6:16
‘Don't be afraid,’ the prophet answered. ‘Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.’
- In life, it can sometimes feel like there are more against us than with us.
- You can even feel overwhelmed and surrounded.
- It may look like you are surrounded, but it could be that you are surround by HIM.
- So, you do not need to fear, for the Lord is with You and promises never to leave you.
Prayer: Lord, no matter I am facing, I will remind myself that You are great and that You are with me and that there are more with me than those who are against me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 21:19
‘Then God opened her eyes and she saw…’
- Sometimes the answer we are looking for can be right in front of us.
- The breakthrough and answer that God has for you could be right before you.
- Don’t give up or throw in the towel.
- Ask the Lord to open your eyes to see what He has pre-prepared for you.
Prayer: Lord, open the eyes of my heart Lord and let me see the answers that You are providing. May I not be blinded because of my own experiences, but may I ‘see’ the spring that You have placed in the desert. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Colossians 3:23
‘Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.’
- Whatever we do in life can be something that the Lord can use.
- How we do things is important because it reveals something about our hearts.
- Everything we do can be done as unto the Lord.
- When we have this attitude, everything changes, and our lives have eternal meaning.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the things that I can do and the way in which I can make a difference. May what I do bring honour to Your Name and blessings to those around me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 19:27
‘Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the LORD.’
- How important it is for us to maintain and develop our relationship with the Lord.
- We should each have a place and a time when we come before the Lord.
- He should be a priority in our daily lives.
- We should live in a living, vibrant relationship with the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can know the reality of living in a vital relationship with You. May I stand before You knowing that You love and care for me. Amen.