Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:8
‘The LORD is the strength of His people; He is the saving refuge of His anointed.’
- Knowing that God’s hand is resting on our lives is a great comfort and joy.
- He wants to give you the inner strength you need to face your challenges.
- He wants to be your refuge, the place to which you can run, during the storms.
- You are His chosen one and He will stretch forth His hand of protection over you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the strength that You give me. Be a refuge for me and may I know Your blessing, favour and anointing on my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 45:7
‘God sent Me ahead of you to preserve you and to save your lives by a great deliverance.’
- The Lord is not reactive to the situations that come our way.
- He knows all things and He is proactive in providing for a solution in the end.
- Right now He is already placing what you will need in your future.
- Nothing catches God by surprise, He knows and His plan is a ‘great deliverance’.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You Yourself go before me and You will be with me. You will never leave me nor forsake me and You prepare a table before me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 41:16
‘It is not in me; God will give…’
- There are some things that we do not have the answers for.
- But God, Who knows all things, can give the answers that are needed.
- We should not look to man for all the answers we are looking for.
- The Lord will give what is needed in your unique situation.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I don’t need to find all my own answers. I know that I can look to You, the author and the finisher of my faith, and You will give me what I need the most. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 30:15
The Sovereign LORD says: ‘Only in returning to Me and resting in Me will you be saved. In quietness and confidence is your strength.’
- Two things are required of us: returning and resting.
- The Lord is constantly calling us back to Himself.
- He wants us to know that quiet place of resting and trusting in Him.
- As you trust in Him and rest, your strength and confidence will be restored.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can return and rest in Your powerful arms. Help me not to be consumed by the rushed life I live, but may I know Your peace and strength as I simply trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 116:7 TPT
Now I can say to myself and to all, ‘Relax and rest, be confident and serene, for the Lord rewards fully those who simply trust in Him.’
- We must never allow anything to rob us of our confidence in the Lord.
- Relax, be at rest, be confident and be at peace.
- The LORD has dealt bountifully with you and will continue to do so.
- Simply trust in Him – He will fully reward you!
Prayer: Lord, as I simply trust You, I rest in the reassurance that You are a good good Father. I confidently say to myself and all others: I am resting in the confidence I have in My Lord and Saviour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 11:29
‘Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’
- How often we carry the weights of life in our own strength and wisdom.
- How much better it would be if we could sit at His feet and learn from HIM.
- The Lord always knows what the best thing in our unique situation is.
- When we walk under His guidance we will find rest for our souls.
Prayer: Lord, I don’t want to do things in my own strength and ability. Help and teach me to learn from You and may my soul be filled with rest and peace as I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:8
The LORD says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’
- Look at all the wonderful things that the Lord wants to do for you.
- He wants to guide you along the best route.
- He wants to advise you and give you the best wisdom available to mankind.
- He promises to watch over you and in the process make His presence real.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and lead and guide me. Give me the wisdom that I need and watch over and protect me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 33:18
‘But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love.’
- Just think about it, the eyes of the Lord are on you.
- He is watching, taking an interest and caring for you.
- All we need to do is rely on His unfailing love and rest in Him.
- His unfailing love is ready to hold and carry you each day that lies ahead.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love towards me. I choose to rely, hope, depend and trust in Your unfailing love, mercy and faithfulness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9
But He answered me, ‘My grace is always more than enough for you, and My power finds its full expression through your weakness.’
- God can use the challenges and difficulties we face in life.
- He gives us what we need so that we are able to face any and every situation.
- In fact, when we are at our weakest, His power can find its fullest expression.
- His grace is available to you today, take hold of it.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your grace that is available to me. No matter what I am facing I will look to You and Your mercy and grace to see me through. Amen.