Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 6:6
‘I am the LORD, and I will…’
- What is it that that you are longing for the Lord to do in your life?
- We should remind ourselves that He says: ‘I am the Lord!’
- He is the Lord over your situation and He has the final say.
- His promise is that ‘HE WILL’ come through for you – so rest in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are the almighty, all-powerful God. There is nothing that is too difficult for You. I believe that You will come and step into my situation and work wonders on my behalf. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 24:35
‘Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.’
- Have confidence in the Lord your God.
- Constant change is here to stay, but He remains the constant in our lives.
- While things come and go around us, He remains the Rock on which we can stand.
- Don’t build your life on the sand, but build your life on the Rock – the constant One!
Prayer: Lord, You are the constant in my life. Even when the storm try to throw me off course, I will keep my eyes on You for You are the constant in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 21:1
‘Now the LORD was gracious to Sarah as He had said, and the LORD did for Sarah what He had promised.’
- How wonderful it is to know that we can completely trust and rely on God’s Word.
- In His kindness and His graciousness He comes to us to fulfil His promises.
- He did for Sarah what He had promised and He will do the same for you.
- Expect His gracious, lovingkindness to be seen in your life.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are a faithful, promise-keeping God. I choose to believe and to live in constant expectation of Your goodness in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 50:24
‘…but God will surely take care of you…’
- But for the Lord, where would we be?
- Remember that He will take care of you and the things that concern you.
- He will help you and He will come to your aid.
- The fact that He will care for you is a certainty that you can live with each day.
Prayer: Lord, I rejoice to know that You will take care of me. When storms arise and the winds of difficulty blow in my face, I will remind myself of Your promise of help, aid and care. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 3:8
‘I (The Lord) have come down to rescue them from the power of the Egyptians and lead them out into their own fertile and spacious land.’
- The Lord is our great Deliverer and Rescuer.
- The Lord can come down to us when we are at our lowest and lift us up.
- The Lord can come down to us when we are at our saddest and give us joy.
- The Lord can come down to us in our despair and give us hope.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You want to come down to me and meet me at the point of my need. You are my great Deliverer and You will rescue me and bring me into my ‘land of promise’. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 1:12
‘The more they were oppressed, the more they multiplied and spread.’
- Sometimes we think we need ideal conditions to thrive and succeed.
- The truth is that often it is in times of difficulty that we grow exponentially.
- Don’t believe the lie that because things aren’t perfect, you can’t progress.
- The Lord will use what you are going through and in the process you will grow.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your plans and purposes for my life. Help me not to see opposition as a threat, but help me to see Your hand in my life even when things don’t go as I had hoped. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 50:20
‘You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good.’
- Nothing that ever happens in our lives takes God by surprise.
- The plans of evil men or the enemy himself, cannot undo God’s purposes.
- We should always believe that the Lord has a bigger plan in all things.
- We must also be patient to see it come to pass and be revealed.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that no matter what I face or go through, You intend it for good and You cause it to work together for good. Help me to believe that You know better and Your plans are always the best thing for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:10
‘Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.’
- We are encouraged by the Lord not to be fearful and not to give in to discouragement.
- He promises to be with us, help us, strengthen us and hold us up.
- Whatever your need is today, you can know that He will supply your need.
- His great faithfulness will not in any way fail you.
Prayer: Lord, I choose Your way over my fears and weakness. I will not fear and I will not be discouraged, for You are with me and together we will see the victory You have for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 46:3
He said, ‘I am God, the God of your father. Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I will make you into a great nation.’
- Following and obeying God’s instructions always leads to blessing.
- Sometimes He may lead us into places and situations that cause us to doubt and fear.
- But He says to us: ‘Do not be afraid…’
- His promises can be fulfilled in unexpected places and in unexpected ways.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your promises to me. I will trust You and I will not fear. I will follow Your leading and guidance in my life and I will not allow fear to overrule me. Amen.