Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 65:24
‘It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.’
- While we are still thinking about calling on God, He already knows.
- While we are still considering the option of prayer, He is already answering.
- He will hear, He will answer and He will be faithful.
- So take the liberty and call on Him with all your heart.
Prayer: Lord, right now, in this very moment, I call on You, my Lord and my God. My confidence is in You, for You will answer me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:7
‘The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.’
- The Lord is the source of both the spiritual and physical strength we need.
- He is also your protector and defender.
- Make the decision to let your heart trust in Him.
- He is your helper and He will come and provide the specific help you need.
Prayer: Lord, You are MY strength, MY shield and MY helper. I place my trust in You and I declare that my heart trusts in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:31
‘Those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.’
- The Lord promises that He will give you the strength that you need.
- As you trust Him and continue to hope in Him, He will give you new strength.
- When we enjoy His strength, we can soar like eagles.
- His strength enables us to walk, run and soar without struggling on our own.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for the promise of strength that You want to give to us. What a joy it is to know that You will be our strength no matter what the situation may look like. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 30:5
‘Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.’
- Every word from God is pure and filled with hope.
- Never doubt or distrust His word in your life.
- He is the perfect protection to all those who are relying on Him.
- As you take refuge in Him, you will discover that He is a shield around you.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your Word in my life. I want to know You more and I desire to experience You as a living reality as I trust and take refuge in you. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:14
‘The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.’
- The One who commands the winds and the waves is on your side.
- When we have no fight left within us, He will fight for us.
- Sometimes we try too many things in our own strength.
- Let us be still and rest in His ability to bring the breakthrough and victory.
Prayer: Lord, right now I choose to be still and rest confidently in the work that You are doing. I give my battles and issues over into Your capable hands. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:7
‘You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.’
- The Lord’s promise to you is that He will protect you.
- He will be your hiding place, your stronghold and your fortress.
- He wants to fill you with hope and confident expectation.
- He wants to come and surround you with ‘songs of deliverance’.
Prayer: Lord, You are my hiding place. You are the One who protects me from trouble and you are the One who will fill my mouth with songs that celebrate Your deliverance and victory in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 4:31
‘For the LORD your God is a compassionate God; He will not fail you nor destroy you nor forget the covenant with your fathers which He swore to them.’
- The Lord’s heart towards you is one that is filled with compassion and mercy.
- In fact we are told that He is FULL of compassion and merciful.
- He will favour you with His kindness and His gracious presence each day.
- He will not fail, destroy or forget His words and promises to you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my God and that Your compassion and mercy towards me knows no limits. Thank You for your loving-kindness and Your faithfulness each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:5
‘I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.’
- This is a promise that you can carry with you through each day of life.
- The Lord’s promise to you is the He will be with you.
- He will be with you and He will remain with you – don’t fear.
- You can have confidence in His enduring presence in your life.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You that You are always with me. Nothing can separate me from Your love and care for me. I choose to rest in this knowledge and this promise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:79
‘To guide our feet into the way of peace.’
- Each day that we are given by the Lord is a day He wants to lead and guide us.
- Today is no different, let Him guide your each and every step.
- He wants to bring you into a place of peace, right beside the still waters.
- Give Him your hand and let Him show you the way.
Prayer: Lord, I place my hand in Your hand today. You are my Good Shepherd and my faithful guide and You will lead me to a place of green pastures. Amen.