Daily Bible Verse: 1 Samuel 18:14
‘David was prospering in all his ways for the LORD was with him.’
- When the Lord is with us, we are set up for success.
- We cannot do it on our own, we need His hand in our daily lives.
- The Lord wants to come alongside you and cause you to prosper in all your ways.
- Embrace Him in your life and you will see what He will do!
Prayer: Lord, the fact that You are with me give me the strength I need. I open my life up to You and give You the right of way to lead and guide me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 100:5
‘For the LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.’
- We serve a good, good Father.
- He is good because of who He is and because of what He does.
- He loves you with an everlasting and enduring love.
- He promises to be faithful to you and to all generations.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great goodness towards me. Thank You for Your great love and favour towards me and thank You for the promise of Your on-going faithfulness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 100:3
‘Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.’
- What a joy it is to know that we belong to God.
- We are His, and He takes care of what belongs to Him.
- He made us and He knows exactly how we are wired and put together.
- As we recognize this fact, we can rest secure, knowing that He will provide.
Prayer: Lord, I recognize the fact today that You are God. You are One who knows me, loves me and cares for me. I have no need to fear, because You will take care of me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 22:12
‘May the LORD give you wisdom and understanding...!’
- We all need wisdom and understanding from time to time.
- The great joy is that the Lord wants to give us wisdom and understanding.
- We are told that we can ask for His wisdom and He will give it liberally.
- Remember, the Lord is the source of all wisdom and He wants to lead you.
Prayer: Lord, give me the wisdom and understanding that I need in my situation. May I see Your will clearly and may I follow Your instructions without hesitation or delay. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 19:13
‘Be strong, and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The LORD will do what is good in His sight.’
- The Lord always has the final say, but we must do our part.
- We should be courageous and strong and face the giants.
- At the same time we should have full confidence in our great God.
- So let’s be strong and fight the good fight, for the Lord Himself is with us.
Prayer: Lord, give me the strength and courage I need to be faithful to what You have called me to do. May I be found faithful in doing my part, knowing that You will do Your part! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:10
‘I will strengthen you and help you!’
- What more could we need than the strength and the help of the Lord.
- He will come and strengthen you from within so that you can face tomorrow.
- If He is your strength, what and who do you need to fear?
- He promises to help you out of all your afflictions and temptations.
Prayer: Lord, You are my strength when I am weak, You are the treasure that I seek, You are my all in all. When I fall down You lift me up, when I am dry You fill my cup, You are my all in all! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 15:13
‘With Your unfailing love You lead the people You have redeemed. In Your might, You guide them to Your sacred home.’
- There are two things we can be sure of: His unfailing love and His mighty power.
- His unfailing love is here to lead you.
- His mighty power is here to guide you day by day.
- His faithfulness is your armour and protection.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love towards me. I pray that You will lead me and guide my every step so that my life can be lived in dependence on You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 51:10
‘Are you not the same today, the One who dried up the sea, making a path of escape through the depths so that Your people could cross over?’
- We must never forget the great things that God has always done for His people.
- He has not changed and He still wants to do great things for you today.
- Trust Him for the miracle and breakthrough that you need.
- Just as He has made a way before, He will come and make a way again.
Prayer: Lord, You were the One that parted the ocean and made a way where there seemed to be no way. I give you my situation and I ask that You will work a miracle for me because I know You are the same faithful God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 33:6
‘He will be the sure foundation for your times!’
- We are sure living in strange times in the world.
- But no matter what you are facing, He is your foundation.
- The Lord is your foundation and on Him you can rely and build with confidence.
- Rest on your foundation and you will not be shaken, but you will stand secure.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can know You as the ‘sure foundation’ of my life and the times and seasons of my life. I place my feet on this foundation and I will trust and not be afraid. Amen.