Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:16
‘I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit.’
- Do you realise that the Lord has got glorious, unlimited resources?
- He has all you need and He will empower you so that you can face all challenges.
- He wants to come right now and infuse you with inner strength.
- Receive it! Be empowered, be strengthened and be enriched out of His great supply.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come in this moment, by Your Spirit, and give me the strength and power I need. I choose Your strength and power over my own strength and ability. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:12
‘…We can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence.’
- What a wonderful privilege, that we can approach God with confidence.
- We are not grovelling slaves or begging servants, but we are His children.
- We have the right and the joy of stepping into His presence.
- Don’t hesitate, come boldly and with confidence, His arms are wide open.
Prayer: Lord, may I know more of Your presence in my daily life. May I have the courage and the boldness to approach You at all times and in every situation. I do this right now! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:3
‘God Himself revealed His mysterious plan to me.’
- How awesome it is to know that the Lord always has a plan.
- His plans are always greater than we could have imagined or thought.
- His plans include each one of His children.
- May He reveal His mysterious and wonderful plan for your situation!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You don’t operate in some random set of ideas. You have a distinct plan and blueprint in everything, and that includes my life. Reveal it to me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 2:10
‘For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.’
- The Lord is at work in each one of us and He is creating a masterpiece.
- He steps into our lives when we open the door of our hearts and invite Him in.
- Then He starts doing a wonderful work within us and making us a new creation.
- He needs to do this, because He has got wonderful things planned for our lives.
Prayer: Lord, I embrace Your working in my life today. Thank you for the newness that You bring and as I surrender to Your hand, may my life bring You honour and praise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 1:18
‘I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope He has given to those He called!’
- You are called by the Lord and He has a plan and purpose for your life.
- So now, let His light come and fill every part of you, including the darkest corners.
- May light and hope flood your very soul right now.
- May your confidence and hope be fully restored, as you trust in Him.
Prayer: Lord, may Your light and hope come and flood my soul today. I give You every area of my life and I ask You to flood it with Your light and may I be confident in my hope in You! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 1:7
‘HE is so rich in kindness and grace that He purchased our freedom with the blood of His Son and forgave our sins.’
- The Lord’s heart towards you is filled with love, kindness and grace.
- He did not send His Son to judge you but to save you.
- Right now His kindness, grace and forgiveness is reaching out to you.
- Step forward and take hold of what He is offering you and walk in His freedom.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great kindness and grace towards me. I receive afresh all You have to offer me. I choose to step away from bondage and heaviness and walk in Your freedom! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 6:9
‘So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.’
- Just like there are many uses for salt, so there are many ways to be a blessing.
- Sometimes we can get tired of doing good and feel it’s not worth it!
- But we are encouraged, in His Word, to keep on keeping on.
- The promise is that there is a harvest that awaits us – so keep on!
Prayer: Lord, I desire that my life would be like salt and light. May I be a source of life, hope and flavour (blessing) to those in my sphere of influence and may I reap my reward at the exact time that I need it myself! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 6:2
‘Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfil the law of Christ.’
- You and I have the ability to be a blessing and lift other’s burdens.
- We should be ready to help others because everyone is carrying their own load.
- When we do this we are sowing and can expect to reap a harvest.
- So let us be a blessing by helping others and in the process, please the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that my life will be a blessing to those around me. May I be the lifter, who will come into situations and carry the load off of other’s shoulders and in the process follow Your example! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 5:22-23
‘The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.’
- They say that you can tell the type of tree by the fruit that it produces.
- The Lord wants our lives also to be productive and fruitful.
- When we are guided by His Spirit, wonderful fruit is produced in our lives.
- The fruit that He produces in our lives can have great effect on those around us.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your Holy Spirit in my life. Come and work within me so that my life will demonstrate the fruit that You desire in my life. Amen.