Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 15:13
‘With Your unfailing love You lead the people You have redeemed. In Your might, You guide them to Your sacred home.’
- There are two things we can be sure of: His unfailing love and His mighty power.
- His unfailing love is here to lead you.
- His mighty power is here to guide you day by day.
- His faithfulness is your armour and protection.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love towards me. I pray that You will lead me and guide my every step so that my life can be lived in dependence on You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 51:10
‘Are you not the same today, the One who dried up the sea, making a path of escape through the depths so that Your people could cross over?’
- We must never forget the great things that God has always done for His people.
- He has not changed and He still wants to do great things for you today.
- Trust Him for the miracle and breakthrough that you need.
- Just as He has made a way before, He will come and make a way again.
Prayer: Lord, You were the One that parted the ocean and made a way where there seemed to be no way. I give you my situation and I ask that You will work a miracle for me because I know You are the same faithful God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 33:6
‘He will be the sure foundation for your times!’
- We are sure living in strange times in the world.
- But no matter what you are facing, He is your foundation.
- The Lord is your foundation and on Him you can rely and build with confidence.
- Rest on your foundation and you will not be shaken, but you will stand secure.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can know You as the ‘sure foundation’ of my life and the times and seasons of my life. I place my feet on this foundation and I will trust and not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 46:1
‘God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.’
- You have a refuge and a source of strength that comes from the Lord.
- Life can and will bring its challenges and troubles.
- The Lord hears your prayer even when things seem to be unraveling.
- His divine help is constantly with us and always available to us.
Prayer: Lord, You are my refuge and my strength. You are the One who helps me in times of trouble and You lift me up and place my feet on a firm foundation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:49
‘For the Mighty One has done great things to me.’
- The Lord cares for you dearly and wants to do great things for you.
- You may think that there are too many people for Him to think of you!
- We should remember that He is God and He cares for you personally.
- He calls you by name, hears your prayers and is with you to do great things.
Prayer: Lord, You truly are the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace. Work in my life, I pray, and do great things for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:47
‘My spirit rejoices in God my Saviour!’
- Many people can say many wonderful things about the Lord.
- The question is can they speak of Him and their personal Lord and Saviour?
- Can you say, ‘He is MY Saviour’?
- All our knowledge of God has no value unless we know Him personally.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to know You in a deeper way. I don’t want to know you as ‘head knowledge’ only. I want to know You in my heart. Come and live within me and be MY Saviour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 2:25
‘I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.’
- What is it that holds your attention and is always front and center of your thoughts?
- Let the Lord become the object of your fascination and hope.
- He will not in any way fail you or leave you shaking.
- He is closer than you think, He is right beside you, holding and guiding you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are always with me. Right now, in the midst of what I am facing and thinking, You are with me. Hold me, lead me and guide me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:6
‘And they were both righteous before God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and statutes of the Lord.’
- How we live our lives is important.
- What an awesome thing to be said that you are righteous, blameless and obedient.
- What a joy that we can live our lives in a way that honours God.
- This is the ultimate test we all need to pass, and will we pass it?
Prayer: Lord, I choose to follow You and to live a life that brings glory and honour to you. May my walk be a walk that is blameless, obedient and faithful to You, today and each day that lies ahead! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 17:23
‘And now, LORD, let the promise You have made concerning Your servant and his house be established forever. Do as You promised!’
- Trusting the Lord and His promises should be the enduring aspect of our lives.
- We can have confident faith and say: ‘Do as You have promised!’
- Claim the promises that God has given you.
- Stand firm on His promises and know that He is able to do what He has promised.
Prayer: Lord, now Lord, let Your promises regarding me and my family be fulfilled. May the work that You have done in our lives bring You glory. Do as You have promised! Amen.