Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:12
‘…We can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence.’
- What a wonderful privilege, that we can approach God with confidence.
- We are not grovelling slaves or begging servants, but we are His children.
- We have the right and the joy of stepping into His presence.
- Don’t hesitate, come boldly and with confidence, His arms are wide open.
Prayer: Lord, may I know more of Your presence in my daily life. May I have the courage and the boldness to approach You at all times and in every situation. I do this right now! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:3
‘God Himself revealed His mysterious plan to me.’
- How awesome it is to know that the Lord always has a plan.
- His plans are always greater than we could have imagined or thought.
- His plans include each one of His children.
- May He reveal His mysterious and wonderful plan for your situation!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You don’t operate in some random set of ideas. You have a distinct plan and blueprint in everything, and that includes my life. Reveal it to me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 2:10
‘For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.’
- The Lord is at work in each one of us and He is creating a masterpiece.
- He steps into our lives when we open the door of our hearts and invite Him in.
- Then He starts doing a wonderful work within us and making us a new creation.
- He needs to do this, because He has got wonderful things planned for our lives.
Prayer: Lord, I embrace Your working in my life today. Thank you for the newness that You bring and as I surrender to Your hand, may my life bring You honour and praise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 1:18
‘I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope He has given to those He called!’
- You are called by the Lord and He has a plan and purpose for your life.
- So now, let His light come and fill every part of you, including the darkest corners.
- May light and hope flood your very soul right now.
- May your confidence and hope be fully restored, as you trust in Him.
Prayer: Lord, may Your light and hope come and flood my soul today. I give You every area of my life and I ask You to flood it with Your light and may I be confident in my hope in You! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 1:7
‘HE is so rich in kindness and grace that He purchased our freedom with the blood of His Son and forgave our sins.’
- The Lord’s heart towards you is filled with love, kindness and grace.
- He did not send His Son to judge you but to save you.
- Right now His kindness, grace and forgiveness is reaching out to you.
- Step forward and take hold of what He is offering you and walk in His freedom.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great kindness and grace towards me. I receive afresh all You have to offer me. I choose to step away from bondage and heaviness and walk in Your freedom! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 6:9
‘So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.’
- Just like there are many uses for salt, so there are many ways to be a blessing.
- Sometimes we can get tired of doing good and feel it’s not worth it!
- But we are encouraged, in His Word, to keep on keeping on.
- The promise is that there is a harvest that awaits us – so keep on!
Prayer: Lord, I desire that my life would be like salt and light. May I be a source of life, hope and flavour (blessing) to those in my sphere of influence and may I reap my reward at the exact time that I need it myself! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 6:2
‘Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfil the law of Christ.’
- You and I have the ability to be a blessing and lift other’s burdens.
- We should be ready to help others because everyone is carrying their own load.
- When we do this we are sowing and can expect to reap a harvest.
- So let us be a blessing by helping others and in the process, please the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that my life will be a blessing to those around me. May I be the lifter, who will come into situations and carry the load off of other’s shoulders and in the process follow Your example! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 5:22-23
‘The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.’
- They say that you can tell the type of tree by the fruit that it produces.
- The Lord wants our lives also to be productive and fruitful.
- When we are guided by His Spirit, wonderful fruit is produced in our lives.
- The fruit that He produces in our lives can have great effect on those around us.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your Holy Spirit in my life. Come and work within me so that my life will demonstrate the fruit that You desire in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Galatians 5:16
‘So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives.’
- We have the Holy Spirit who wants to come and lead and guide us.
- Take Him to be your guide and don’t try to figure everything out by yourself.
- He will be the One Who will be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path.
- Let’s depend on His grace and strength to assist us throughout our lives.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for sending Your precious Spirit to comfort and guide us in the course of life. We choose to be guided by You as we face each days’ issues and challenges. Amen.