Daily Bible Verse: Job 33:4
‘The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.’
- LIFE, is your portion, your inheritance and the gift God has given you.
- He made you, and He knows every detail of your life.
- Daily, His breath gives you the life you need.
- Receive His life, receive His joy and know that He is a Faithful Father.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the life that You have placed within my mortal body. I want to thank You, right now, that You provide me with all that I need to know the life You intended for me to enjoy. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 16:16
Peter answered, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’
- This is the great fact that each soul needs to realise and accept.
- Each one of us needs to reach this point where we can say these words.
- As we place our hope in Him and believe, we will know eternal life.
- Don’t give doubt a place in your heart, believe that He is all you need.
Prayer: Lord, in this moment, I recognise and believe that You are Who You say that You are. I place my faith and my hope in You, and I BELIEVE! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 9:26
It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, 'You are not My people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.'
- The Lord is the great Restorer and He can turn situations around.
- In the very area where people have spoken death over you, He can bring life.
- Don’t let what people say, have greater authority, than what the Lord says.
- He will cause the very people who bound you, to come and remove the ropes.
Prayer: Lord, today I recognise that You are my great Restorer. Your thoughts and words towards me, will always be the truth, and what people may say will not change Your plans for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Daniel 6:26
‘For He is the living God and He endures forever; His kingdom will not be destroyed, His dominion will never end.’
- We serve an eternal, living and caring God.
- Nothing can destroy or undermine His plans and purposes.
- He rules and reigns in the universe and He rules and reigns in our lives.
- Nothing, absolutely nothing can separate you from His great love for you!
Prayer: Lord, I thank You for this beautiful day. Today I want to remind myself that You are God and You are in control no matter what I have been through or what I may still face in the future. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:4
‘He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge’
- He wants to cover you with His wings, so that you can be safe in His care.
- His massive arms are wrapped around you, protecting you.
- Your refuge and your place of safety are found in HIM alone.
- Run into your refuge and let Him cover you with His feathers.
Prayer: Lord, I take refuge under Your mighty hand. Cover me, protect me and be my refuge and stronghold, now and always. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 91:1
‘Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.’
- We can choose where we will find the shelter and protection we need.
- We can place our hope in many things, but there is only One who can cover us.
- We need to stop, and decide to live permanently in His hands.
- There we will find the rest and the peace that our souls so long for.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to live, dwell and permanently stay within the shelter that You provide for me. Fill my heart, mind and spirit with the peace that comes from knowing that You are near. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:22
‘I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with MY hand until I have passed by.’
- There is a secret place that the Lord has prepared for each one of us.
- It is a place where we can be close to Him.
- It’s a place where His presence and power can be a reality in our lives.
- Let Him take you and place you in the space He has prepared for you!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the wonderful things you have prepared for me. May I experience more of Your presence, more of Your glory and more of Your power in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 25:9
‘You must build this (Tabernacle) exactly according to the pattern I will show you.’
- The plans of the Lord are always the best thing for our lives.
- We should do what He says we should do, and not what we think to do.
- When we follow His plan, He will provide whatever is needed.
- When we do our own thing, we have to take on the responsibility for it!
Prayer: Lord, I choose to follow the pattern and plan that You have for my life. Help me not to get ahead of myself, or to think that I can help You. Choosing Your will is always the best choice I can make each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 131:3
‘Put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore (always).’
- The decisions we make during the course of life are very important.
- One of the decisions we need to make is to put our hope in the Lord.
- A ‘hope-lifestyle’ needs to be developed into a way of life.
- Make that decision today, and hold onto your hope, now and in the future.
Prayer: Lord, today I make a quality decision to put my hope in You. You are my hope and You have plans and purposes with my life, so I will trust You now and forever more. Amen.