Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 22:4
‘Our fathers trusted in You; they trusted, and You delivered them.’
- The Lord does not change like a shifting shadow.
- He is the same, yesterday, today and forever.
- Through the ages others have trusted Him and He has saved them.
- As you trust Him, you can depend on His character and faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, You are my Deliverer, and You will be faithful to me. Just as many others have trusted You over the years of time, so I too will trust You. You are my Lord, and You are the One Who will deliver me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 62:8
‘Trust in Him at all times… for God is our Refuge.’
- We have Someone to Whom we can go when we face difficulty.
- We have the Lord, Who is our Refuge and our place of safety.
- Therefore we can trust in and rely on Him at ALL times.
- Right now, He offers you the security and refuge that you need!
Prayer: Lord, I choose to find my safety and security in You and in You alone. I make a quality decision to trust in You completely, knowing that You are my Refuge, and You will take care of me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:11
At that moment the angel of the LORD called to him from heaven, ‘Abraham! Abraham!’ ‘Yes,’ Abraham replied. ‘Here I am!’
- We should be ready for God to intervene in our situation at any moment.
- Even when all seems lost, He can still call out to us and rescue us.
- In our desperation and fear, our ears should still be open to hear His call.
- He intervenes in our lives in order to turn our situations around.
Prayer: Lord, help me to be attentive to Your voice in my life. Even when things seem overwhelming, may my heart be ready to hear and follow Your leading, because I know that You will make a way for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 3:3
‘But You, O LORD, are a Shield around me, my glory, and the One Who lifts my head.’
- The Lord is your Protector and your Shield around you.
- He surrounds you from before and behind, above and below, and on all sides.
- Even the fiery darts of the enemy cannot pierce this Shield.
- He also reaches out and lifts up your head so that you can stand secure.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are a Shield of protection around me. You protect me from every attack of the enemy. You lift up my head, You give me joy instead of sorrow, strength instead of weakness, and hope instead of despair. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:8
Abraham answered, ‘God Himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.’
- The Lord will provide exactly what is needed to bring about His plans.
- God will see to it that the right thing happens.
- He steps into hopeless situations and brings a solution.
- We may feel like there is no answer, but the Lord has already made a way.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You know exactly what lies ahead for me and Your answer and Your provision is just around the corner. Help me to live with an expectant heart, knowing that You will intervene and provide a way of escape for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 26:12
‘LORD, You establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished You have done for us.’
- Recognising how God has been faithful, brings us peace.
- Anything that we have achieved, is thanks to Him.
- He is the One Who enables us and opens doors for us.
- May you experience His peace today as you trust in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all that You have done for me. I recognise that every good and perfect gift has come from You, and You do not change like a shifting shadow. Fill me with Your peace I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 21:22
At that time Abimelek and the commander of his forces said to Abraham, ‘God is with you in everything you do.’
- When God is on our side, even others can see it.
- The fact that God is with you changes the dynamic of what you’re dealing with.
- Today God is with you, helping you in everything you do.
- As you walk in His steps, it will be obvious to others that He is with you.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that others around me will see that You are with me and that You are helping me. May my life be a testimony to the fact that my Living God is with me in everything I do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Habakkuk 3:19 CEV
‘The LORD gives me strength. He makes my feet as sure as those of a deer, and He helps me stand on the mountains.’
- The Lord your God comes alongside you to give you His strength.
- Look to Him as your source of courage.
- He wants to make your path secure, steady and sure.
- He still has much ground for you to stand on, and to take possession of.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and help me to step forward onto the mountains that You have prepared for me to stand on. Give me the strength I need and direct me in the way I should go, so that my steps will be sure and purposeful. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 93:1
‘The LORD reigns!’
- Never forget that God reigns and He is in control.
- Life is unpredictable, but He remains the constant.
- There is no situation or circumstance that He has no control over.
- Be at peace, He will show Himself strong on your behalf.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to trust in and rely on You and on Your almighty power in my life. You reign, and nothing is too big or too small for You to handle. You are my God, and I will rest in the fact that You are in control. Amen.