Daily Bible Verse: Mark 10:16
‘And He took them in His arms and blessed them, laying His hands on them.’
- The Lord has a special blessing in store for you today.
- He wants to put His arms around you and remind you of His love for you.
- He wants you to know and experience His presence as a real reality.
- He wants to bless you and reassure you that His hand is on your life!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. Take me in Your arms and reassure my heart and soul of Your great and endless love for me. I receive Your hand of blessing and favour in my heart, and on my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 139:10
‘…even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.’
- There is no place we can go, where God’s hand cannot reach.
- We may think that things have gone too far, but not with the Lord.
- We may think that a comeback is impossible, but with Him it is possible.
- Even there, right now, in the space you find yourself, He is there to hold you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your involvement in my life. When I feel down, discouraged or hopeless, I can always remind myself of Your love and care, and because of this, I can always have hope. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 73:23
‘You have taken hold of my right hand.’
- In a time when social distancing discourages touch, the Lord holds onto you.
- He grasps your hand and holds you tight in His care.
- When He is holding us, it is hard to slip and fall.
- When He is holding you, you do not need to be fearful or discouraged.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your hand that holds my hand, and holds my life. Take hold of me, I pray, hold me securely, and may I know the reality of Your presence and Your peace each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 46:4b
‘I made you and will care for you; I will give you help and rescue you.’
- The care of God for you, is greater than any human care you could know.
- Human care does not last forever, but the Lord’s care never ends.
- He is your Maker and the Lover of your soul.
- And you can cast your cares onto Him, and He will rescue you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the fact that You love and care for me. Your care is ongoing and eternal. You have promised to help and rescue me, and that is exactly what You will do. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 121:7
‘The LORD will keep you from all harm - He will watch over your life.’
- The Lord is the One Who is the Keeper and Sustainer of your life.
- He is the One Who can keep and preserve you from ALL harm.
- He watches over your life, to protect it, to provide for you, and to guard you.
- The Lord undertakes to keep His people, at all times and in all circumstances.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are the Keeper and Sustainer of my life. You watch over me and You keep Your eye on me. I will trust in Your unfailing love and endless kindness towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:7
‘The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him.’
- We need to get to that point where we live in total dependence on God.
- He must be the strength of our hearts, and of our lives.
- We need to determine that our hearts will trust in Him.
- He will help you, and you have good reason to leap for joy and rejoice.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my strength, You are my shield and my defence. My heart and my mind trusts in You and I am fully persuaded that You will help me. Therefore, I can be glad and celebrate. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 31:21
‘Praise be to the LORD, for He showed me the wonders of His love when I was in a city under siege.’
- Living through this pandemic has felt like living under siege.
- But even when we live through difficult times, we can experience His love.
- In fact, He wants us to enjoy the wonders of His love during such times.
- During these challenging times, receive and enjoy His love afresh.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that even when I feel like ‘a city under siege’, You are ready to demonstrate and show me Your love, first-hand. Show me the wonders of Your love for me, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:6
‘Praise the LORD! For He has heard my cry for mercy.’
- How great it is to know that the Lord hears us when we cry out to Him.
- Let there be a burst of thankfulness in your heart as you remember this.
- As you pray and call out to God, have a confident assurance.
- He hears us when we call, and He is willing and able to help us.
Prayer: Lord, I rejoice in Your goodness and kindness to me. I believe that You hear me when I call, and You have heard my prayers. I will rejoice and look forward to Your intervention in my situation! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:1
‘Don't be afraid, for I will protect you. I call you by name, you are Mine.’
- The Lord wants to remind you of His promise of protection and deliverance.
- He wants to comfort and console you with the hope of His intervention.
- He has made you, He has saved you and He has called you by name.
- You belong to Him, and He will take care of you!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You have called me by name. You know the intricate details of my life and situation, and You care for me. I will not fear, but I will hold onto Your promises with hope and determination. Amen.