Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 13:5 (Amp)
God has said, ‘I will not in any way fail you or leave you without support.’
- How reassuring it is to know that the Lord will never drop us.
- HE will not fail you, HE will not give up on you.
- HE will carry you and HE will be there to provide what you need.
- HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the security I can have in You. I place my hope and confidence in You, knowing that You will take care of me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm121:7
‘The LORD will keep you from all harm - He will watch over your life’
- The Lord is our ultimate source of security and wellbeing.
- He is the One who keeps and preserves us.
- He watches over you, wherever you go.
- He takes a personal interest in Your life, in order to protect and bless you.
Prayer: Lord, how wonderful it is to know that You love me! You watch over my life and you keep me from all harm. I stand amazed to think that You do all this for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 28:6
‘You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.’
- Coming and going, is one of the most natural human habits.
- Living in a condition of ‘lockdown’ is not what we were designed for.
- The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
- As you move around, you can anticipate His blessings and protection.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that Your blessing on my life includes Your blessing on my movements. I can come and go, with the full knowledge, that I do so with Your blessing and favour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 31:3
‘I have loved you with an everlasting love. That is why I have continued to be faithful to you.’
- The love of the Lord for you, knows no end or limitation.
- He loves you, with an everlasting love, and a continually faithful love.
- He says to you: ‘I have loved you, with an everlasting lasting love!’
- Because of His great love, you can rely on His ongoing faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, today I rest in the fact that You love me. May Your love and faithfulness become something I am more aware of, than the things that are going on around me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 18:32
‘It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.’
- There are two things about the Lord that we can be sure of.
- 1. The Lord will give you the strength that you need.
- 2. The Lord will look after you and take care of you.
- If we know that He cares for us and strengthens us, we can be secure.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are the One who comes alongside me to give me the strength that I need. Thank You for Your eternal care and loving-kindness towards me. You make my path secure. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 15:13 (NLT)
‘I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you COMPLETELY with joy and peace because you trust in Him.’
- Anxiety, distress, and dread are the rewards for entertaining fear.
- Hope, joy, and peace are the rewards of trusting in the Lord.
- Hope, joy, and peace can be our reality as we believe in Him.
- We can choose, fear or trust, and we can enjoy the associated rewards.
Prayer: Lord, as from today, I will not live by fear, but I choose to live a life of believing and trusting in You. Fill me with Your peace, Your joy, and Your hope, and may my life overflow with hope. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 46:11
‘The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.’
- How wonderful it is to know that the Lord is with us.
- The LORD of Heaven’s Armies is here with us today.
- He is mighty, He is all-powerful, and He is able to save us.
- He is your refuge and your strength; you are not alone.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. Right here, in this moment, You are here with me. I have a refuge, I have a place to go, because You are here with me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 46:10
‘Be still, and KNOW that I am God.’
- In the busyness of life, it’s good to take a moment to see things in perspective.
- Life can become overwhelming and we can be distracted and doubt.
- Pause, for a moment, and be reassured that God is still God.
- With this knowledge, we can face life with confidence and peace.
Prayer: Lord, forgive me for being distracted by all the things that are going on around me and in the world at this time. I take this moment to ‘be still’. I ask that You reveal to me afresh the truth I need to live by, that You are God! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 13:21
‘The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and He provided light at night with a pillar of fire.’
- The Lord wants to be your guide in the good times and in the dark times.
- He goes ahead of us, and makes a way where we can’t see a way.
- With each new day, He wants to point us in the right direction.
- The LORD Himself goes before you; He will be with you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are my Guide. You show me which path I should take and then You walk with me along the specific road You have appointed for me. I choose to follow You, my Lord, and my Guide. Amen.