Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 1:31
‘And God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good.’
- You were created by God Himself and He does not make junk.
- All of creation is a wonder and a miracle, and that includes you.
- You are valuable and precious to God and He loves you.
- You are unique, and You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You saw it fit that I should be alive at this time in history. You know the plans and purposes You have for me. You made me, and I know that I am valuable and precious in Your sight. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 1:3
Then God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.
- When the Lord speaks, things happen.
- When He gives us His Word and His promise, He will bring it to pass.
- Even in darkness, when He says ‘Let there be light’ the darkness has to go.
- Believe in Him, and may His light shine in any darkness you are facing.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that when You speak You bring light into darkness, hope into despair and strength into weakness. May my life be filled with Your light. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: James 1:17
‘Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, Who does not change like shifting shadows.’
- The Lord is the Source of everything that is good and perfect.
- HE is the Giver of every gift and blessing we can know in life.
- His character is not to withhold but rather to give, and give liberally.
- We can depend on this aspect of His nature, because He does not change.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for every good and perfect gift that You have brought into my life. You are the same, yesterday, today, and forever and therefore I will look forward and anticipate more of Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 John 1:5
‘God is light, and there is no darkness in Him at all.’
- Never doubt God’s goodness, love, and kindness towards you.
- Trust in Him, and let go of any mistaken tone of distrust and despair.
- Don’t allow your heart to have unwarranted suspicions concerning His faithfulness.
- He is light and there is no darkness in Him, so trust in His unfailing love.
Prayer: Lord, forgive me for sometimes questioning Your faithfulness towards me. I recognise that my suspicions are unwarranted and my doubts are mistaken, because You are a good God and I can trust You with all my heart. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 34:6
‘The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.’
- Your God loves and cares for you more than you realise.
- His heart is filled with compassion and kindness towards you.
- The Lord is not angry with you, He comes to you with mercy and grace.
- His love and faithfulness towards you is unending and inexhaustible.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love and unlimited faithfulness that You extend to me. I realise that there are no lengths that You wouldn’t go to, in order to reach me and help me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 86:5
‘O Lord, You are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for ALL who ask for Your help.’
- God is a good and faithful Father.
- In His goodness He is always ready to extend forgiveness to us.
- With God in our lives we can start afresh with each new day He gives us.
- There is no end to His unfailing love for you and He will help you.
Prayer: Lord, truly You are my Heavenly Father and all my life You have been faithful and all my life You have been so good to me. So I will look to You and Your unfailing love, which is always available to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 2:21
‘And everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved.’
- What a privilege that we can call on the Name of the Lord.
- We can call on Him knowing that He will save us.
- As a result we can know that our eternal destiny is secure.
- We can also call on Him in our daily circumstances, and He will rescue us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are ready to hear me when I call on Your Name. I call on Your Name right now, and I ask that You would help me, save me, and rescue me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Daniel 6:22
‘My God sent His angel, and He shut the mouths of the lions.’
- When Daniel was in the lion’s den, God sent an angel and did the impossible.
- He shut the mouths of the roaring lions and delivered Daniel.
- If He can shut the mouths of lions for Daniel, He can certainly rescue you.
- He can shut the mouths of the lions that are trying to destroy you – He can.
Prayer: Lord, would You please intervene in my situation and rescue and deliver me. Send Your angel to come and stop the power of these things that would like to devour me, and give me the victory, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 6:2
God says, ‘At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you. Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.’
- God’s timing is always impeccable, never too early, and never too late.
- At just the right moment, He steps in and rescues and delivers us.
- Perhaps this very moment is the right time for you?
- May this new day and this new season, bring with it the help that you need.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You hear my cry and You know just how and when to help. May I recognise the opportunities and the open doors that You bring across my path and may I step forward with boldness, and without fear. Amen.