Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 3:4
‘I cried out to the LORD, and He answered me from His holy mountain.’
- It’s interesting that David didn’t pray to the Lord, He cried out.
- The Lord hears our silent prayers, but sometimes we have to just cry out.
- Perhaps you have been crying out to the Lord with a loud voice lately?
- Answers to prayers are a blessing to the soul, and He will hear your cry.
Prayer: Lord, I lift up my voice and I cry out to You for intervention in my situation. I know You hear me when I call and I look forward to Your answer. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 43:3
‘Send out Your light and Your truth; let them guide me. Let them lead me to Your holy mountain, to the place where You live.’
- There are two things we need in our lives: His light and His truth.
- If we have His light in our lives, we will see clearly.
- If we have His truth in our lives, we will not stumble and fall.
- Pursue His light and truth and let them lead you directly into His presence.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that Your light will show me the way and that Your truth will keep and preserve me along the path, and may I enjoy Your presence each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 5:16
‘Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.’
- Every day, many opportunities come our way.
- Each opportunity represents a chance for us to show kindness and be a blessing.
- Don’t expect each new day to be the same as the last one.
- Expect new opportunities today and believe for His favour and blessing.
Prayer: Lord, may I be one of those people who ‘seize the day’ and make the best use of the opportunities that come along my way. Open my eyes so that I can see clearly and take hold of what You bring across my path. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 5:8
‘For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light!’
- Darkness and light have nothing in common with each other.
- You and I were designed to live and thrive in His light.
- We should live our lives as people of light.
- We should live with hope, expectation and with the promise of His care.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to live in Your light. I rebuke all fear, negativity and despair and I declare my trust is in the Lord and He is my light and my salvation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 4:23
‘Let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes.’
- Sometimes the real battle is in our minds and hearts.
- But even in these areas the Lord wants us to walk and live in victory.
- HE wants to come by His Spirit and renew our attitudes and thinking.
- When we can be made new in these areas, we will enjoy victory.
Prayer: Lord, forgive me for my wrong thinking and negative attitude at times. Come, by Your Spirit, and renew me so that I can begin to see things in a new light. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 4:1
‘Lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God.’
- Your life has purpose and meaning because the Lord wants to use you.
- As His child, He has called you to play a specific role in His plan.
- Let’s not miss the mark, but let us live as people who are ready to be used by Him.
- Be faithful, available and teachable and He will make your life count!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You have called me and I am part of Your plan and purpose. May You find me ready, even today, so that I can step into Your purpose, the moment the opportunity presents itself! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:20
‘Now all glory to God, Who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.’
- The Lord is able to do more than you could ask or think.
- His mighty working power is at work within each one of us.
- His purpose for working in our lives goes beyond what we could imagine or think of.
- Give Him glory, He will accomplish more than we could in our own strength.
Prayer: Lord, I bring You all praise and glory today. I declare that You are able to accomplish what You have planned and purposed for my life. Work within me I pray and may I ‘see’ more than I could have asked for or imagined. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:18
‘May you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.’
- Let me remind you that you are valuable and precious to God and He loves you.
- His love for you is so great that you need His help to grasp and understand it.
- His love is limitless, beyond explanation and filled with compassion and mercy.
- His love reaches above the highest heights and below the deepest valleys.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your GREAT love towards me. I pray that You would give me the power to begin to understand how great and awesome Your love for me is! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ephesians 3:16
‘I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit.’
- Do you realise that the Lord has got glorious, unlimited resources?
- He has all you need and He will empower you so that you can face all challenges.
- He wants to come right now and infuse you with inner strength.
- Receive it! Be empowered, be strengthened and be enriched out of His great supply.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come in this moment, by Your Spirit, and give me the strength and power I need. I choose Your strength and power over my own strength and ability. Amen.