Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:47
‘My spirit rejoices in God my Saviour!’
- Many people can say many wonderful things about the Lord.
- The question is can they speak of Him and their personal Lord and Saviour?
- Can you say, ‘He is MY Saviour’?
- All our knowledge of God has no value unless we know Him personally.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to know You in a deeper way. I don’t want to know you as ‘head knowledge’ only. I want to know You in my heart. Come and live within me and be MY Saviour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 2:25
‘I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.’
- What is it that holds your attention and is always front and center of your thoughts?
- Let the Lord become the object of your fascination and hope.
- He will not in any way fail you or leave you shaking.
- He is closer than you think, He is right beside you, holding and guiding you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are always with me. Right now, in the midst of what I am facing and thinking, You are with me. Hold me, lead me and guide me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:6
‘And they were both righteous before God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and statutes of the Lord.’
- How we live our lives is important.
- What an awesome thing to be said that you are righteous, blameless and obedient.
- What a joy that we can live our lives in a way that honours God.
- This is the ultimate test we all need to pass, and will we pass it?
Prayer: Lord, I choose to follow You and to live a life that brings glory and honour to you. May my walk be a walk that is blameless, obedient and faithful to You, today and each day that lies ahead! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 17:23
‘And now, LORD, let the promise You have made concerning Your servant and his house be established forever. Do as You promised!’
- Trusting the Lord and His promises should be the enduring aspect of our lives.
- We can have confident faith and say: ‘Do as You have promised!’
- Claim the promises that God has given you.
- Stand firm on His promises and know that He is able to do what He has promised.
Prayer: Lord, now Lord, let Your promises regarding me and my family be fulfilled. May the work that You have done in our lives bring You glory. Do as You have promised! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:11
‘Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always.’
- To what and to where are you looking for the help and strength you need?
- Don’t try to do life in your own strength.
- Keep your eyes focused on the One who has all the strength you need.
- Stay in direct relationship with Him and He will see you through.
Prayer: Lord, I look to You for the strength I need. I will not be distracted or lose hope. You are my source of strength and will keep my eyes fixed on you. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:10
‘Let the hearts of those who keep on seeking the LORD rejoice (be glad).’
- Are you one of those people whose heart is seeking after the Lord?
- Do you long to experience more of His presence and partnership?
- It is a wonderful thing to have these desires in our hearts.
- You can rejoice and be glad because the Lord knows and sees your heart.
Prayer: Lord, I will rejoice and be glad in God my Saviour. My heart longs for Him and my heart follows hard after Him. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:9
‘Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders.’
- Too often we forget how faithful the Lord has actually been.
- We should remind ourselves of His goodness and lovingkindness.
- Don’t waste your time focusing on the negatives and fear.
- Let’s begin to praise the Lord and may our hearts be inspired.
Prayer: Lord, today I want to take a moment to remember and remind myself of Your faithfulness. I declare that You are great and You do great and wonderful things. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 14:15
‘…for God has gone out before you…’
- The Lord has gone out before and He has prepared the way for you.
- Step forward with confidence.
- The God of angel armies is always by your side.
- The battle is not yours, but God’s.
Prayer: Lord, You are the One who leads and directs my life. I will step forward at Your command and I will be confident because You have gone out before me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 20:1
‘When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God is with you.’
- Battles and challenges are all part of life.
- Sometimes things can appear to be overwhelming us.
- The Lord constantly comes alongside us to remind us that He is with us.
- The One who has brought you this far is still with you, so do not be afraid.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. I do not walk this road of life alone, I walk it with You by my side and therefore I do not fear. Amen.