Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 30:5
‘Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.’
- Every word from God is pure and filled with hope.
- Never doubt or distrust His word in your life.
- He is the perfect protection to all those who are relying on Him.
- As you take refuge in Him, you will discover that He is a shield around you.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your Word in my life. I want to know You more and I desire to experience You as a living reality as I trust and take refuge in you. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:14
‘The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.’
- The One who commands the winds and the waves is on your side.
- When we have no fight left within us, He will fight for us.
- Sometimes we try too many things in our own strength.
- Let us be still and rest in His ability to bring the breakthrough and victory.
Prayer: Lord, right now I choose to be still and rest confidently in the work that You are doing. I give my battles and issues over into Your capable hands. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:7
‘You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.’
- The Lord’s promise to you is that He will protect you.
- He will be your hiding place, your stronghold and your fortress.
- He wants to fill you with hope and confident expectation.
- He wants to come and surround you with ‘songs of deliverance’.
Prayer: Lord, You are my hiding place. You are the One who protects me from trouble and you are the One who will fill my mouth with songs that celebrate Your deliverance and victory in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 4:31
‘For the LORD your God is a compassionate God; He will not fail you nor destroy you nor forget the covenant with your fathers which He swore to them.’
- The Lord’s heart towards you is one that is filled with compassion and mercy.
- In fact we are told that He is FULL of compassion and merciful.
- He will favour you with His kindness and His gracious presence each day.
- He will not fail, destroy or forget His words and promises to you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my God and that Your compassion and mercy towards me knows no limits. Thank You for your loving-kindness and Your faithfulness each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:5
‘I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.’
- This is a promise that you can carry with you through each day of life.
- The Lord’s promise to you is the He will be with you.
- He will be with you and He will remain with you – don’t fear.
- You can have confidence in His enduring presence in your life.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You that You are always with me. Nothing can separate me from Your love and care for me. I choose to rest in this knowledge and this promise. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:79
‘To guide our feet into the way of peace.’
- Each day that we are given by the Lord is a day He wants to lead and guide us.
- Today is no different, let Him guide your each and every step.
- He wants to bring you into a place of peace, right beside the still waters.
- Give Him your hand and let Him show you the way.
Prayer: Lord, I place my hand in Your hand today. You are my Good Shepherd and my faithful guide and You will lead me to a place of green pastures. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:10
‘For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you!’
- Sometimes we can go through times of uncertainty and even shaking.
- But nothing that life can bring against us will remove God’s love for us.
- Material things may fail, but His love and promises remain secure.
- You can stand firm and be secure in the Lord and His great love for you.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your lovingkindness towards me. I rebuke every doubt and hesitation and I stand firm on the foundation of Your love, no matter what circumstances I am facing. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 89:34
‘No, I will not break My covenant; I will not take back a single word I said.’
- The Lord will not break His covenant and promises towards you.
- He is a promise-keeping God and fulfills every word He speaks.
- It may not work out exactly as you had planned, but He will not fail you.
- He is the faithful, trust-worthy and covenant-keeping God.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your covenant of peace over my life. I remind myself of Your faithfulness and I celebrate the truth that You can be completely depended upon. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:49
‘For the Mighty One is holy, and He has done great things for me.’
- The Mighty One, the Lord of Hosts, wants to do great things for you.
- To think that the creator of the universe is interested in mere mortals!
- The truth is that He cares for each one of us.
- He calls us each by name, He hears our prayers and He wants to do great things.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for great and wonderful things You do for Your children. Thank You that You know me by name and have specific pre-prepared things for me. Amen.