Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 11:29
‘Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.’
- How often we carry the weights of life in our own strength and wisdom.
- How much better it would be if we could sit at His feet and learn from HIM.
- The Lord always knows what the best thing in our unique situation is.
- When we walk under His guidance we will find rest for our souls.
Prayer: Lord, I don’t want to do things in my own strength and ability. Help and teach me to learn from You and may my soul be filled with rest and peace as I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:8
The LORD says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’
- Look at all the wonderful things that the Lord wants to do for you.
- He wants to guide you along the best route.
- He wants to advise you and give you the best wisdom available to mankind.
- He promises to watch over you and in the process make His presence real.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and lead and guide me. Give me the wisdom that I need and watch over and protect me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 33:18
‘But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love.’
- Just think about it, the eyes of the Lord are on you.
- He is watching, taking an interest and caring for you.
- All we need to do is rely on His unfailing love and rest in Him.
- His unfailing love is ready to hold and carry you each day that lies ahead.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love towards me. I choose to rely, hope, depend and trust in Your unfailing love, mercy and faithfulness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9
But He answered me, ‘My grace is always more than enough for you, and My power finds its full expression through your weakness.’
- God can use the challenges and difficulties we face in life.
- He gives us what we need so that we are able to face any and every situation.
- In fact, when we are at our weakest, His power can find its fullest expression.
- His grace is available to you today, take hold of it.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your grace that is available to me. No matter what I am facing I will look to You and Your mercy and grace to see me through. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 2:5
‘Your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.’
- The wisdom of men can only take us so far.
- God’s power and His wisdom is beyond all human understanding.
- Our faith and hope should not find its foundation on the wisdom of men.
- We should find our faith and confidence in His power and His wisdom.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to place my faith and confidence in You and Your power. Nothing is too difficult for You, and You love and care for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:26 (TPT)
‘And in a similar way, the Holy Spirit takes hold of us in our human frailty to empower us in our weakness.’
- The Lord never abandons us but He comes to us to help us.
- He wants to come and take hold of your hand and hold you.
- Especially when we feel weak and frail He comes to take hold of us.
- In the process He comes and empowers us to be able to walk in His strength.
Prayer: Lord, how thankful and grateful I am to have You in my life. You are the one who takes me by the hand and gives me the strength and the power that I need. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 16:13
‘You are the God who sees me,’ for she said, ‘I have now seen the One who sees me.’
- The Lord is the great and wonderful God who sees each one of us specifically.
- You may feel insignificant or even over-looked.
- This is never true when it comes to the Lord who loves and cares for you.
- Know this for sure today, the Lord sees you and He knows the desires of your heart.
Prayer: Lord, how wonderful it is to know that You see me. Even when I feel that no one sees or knows my battles, You see and You know. May this be a living reality in my life! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:14
Abraham named that place ‘The LORD Provides.’ And even today people say, ‘On the LORD's mountain He provides.’
- The name of the Lord is ‘Jehovah-Jireh’, which means He is your provider!
- Abraham had to face the greatest test, but in the final moment God provided a way.
- Even if you have to wait for the last moment, He will provide for you as well.
- He will not abandon you, but He will come to you and make a way!
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my provider. No matter what the test or the trial that I face, I know that You will come to my rescue and You will come to my aid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:13
Moses answered the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD!’
- Do you actually believe that the Lord could fight on your behalf?
- Moses told the people to stand still and watch what the Lord would do.
- It’s hard to stand still and watch when the battle is raging.
- Let the Lord fight your battle, fear not, stand firm and see what HE will do.
Prayer: Lord, You are my strength and my song. You will give me the victory and I will rejoice in the wonderful deliverance that You will bring about in my life. Amen.