Daily Bible Verse: John 3:27
‘No one can receive anything unless God gives it from heaven.’
- Everything we have in life is a gift from the hand of God.
- Life itself is a gift, and the very breath in our lungs is a gift from God.
- Don’t take things for granted.
- Every good and perfect gift comes to us from the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are the Giver of every blessing and treasure that I enjoy in my life. I will praise You as long as You lend me the breath in my lungs. I recognise that every good thing comes from You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 46:4
‘I will be your God throughout your lifetime - until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.’
- This is one of those very reassuring promises from God’s Word.
- He undertakes to be your God throughout your lifetime.
- There is never a moment when He is not there, or when He has left you.
- He will care for you, He will carry you and He will save you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that right now You are with me. At this time of concern and vulnerability, You remain the One Who cares, carries, and rescues me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 7:10
‘When the messengers returned to the house, they found the servant in good health.’
- The Lord is able to turn any situation around.
- Nothing is too difficult, or too hard for Him.
- Faith is the aspect in us, that moves God.
- Believe, that He can step into your situation and turn it around.
Prayer: Lord, You are my Lord and my God, and nothing is too difficult for You. I place my cares and concerns in Your mighty hands, knowing that You can and will do a miracle for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 7:9
Turning to the crowd that was following Him, Jesus said, ‘I tell you, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel!’
- We are living in difficult times, and these times call for great faith.
- This is not a time for fear and distress.
- This is a time to trust God like never before.
- May you be one of those people who is known for having great faith!
Prayer: Lord, I reject all fear, anxiety, and despair, and I declare that I believe in You. I trust You in this season of my life. I choose faith, regardless of the storm or the flood that surrounds me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 1:50
Jesus said to him, ‘You will see greater things than these.’
- The Lord wants to take you on to greater things.
- Don’t settle for more of the same, believe for more.
- He wants to take you from glory to glory and from strength to strength.
- So put God first in all you do, and watch what He will do.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You have so much more in store for me. I choose to lift You higher and to believe that You will come and lift me up, and show me the ‘greater things’ I have yet to see and discover. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 138:3
‘On the day I called, You answered me; And You made me bold and confident with renewed strength in my life.’
- The security of knowing that God hears our call, give us confidence.
- He wants to come alongside you to embolden and empower you.
- Know for sure that He hears you, and He will be with you, regardless of the flood.
- May He come and renew your strength and give you confidence.
Prayer: Lord, in this moment, I choose to believe that You hear me when I call to You in prayer. I receive boldness, confidence, and renewed strength from You right now. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 46:1
‘God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble.’
- The concept of God as our Helper is found throughout the Bible.
- His Word tells us that the Lord is our help.
- He is an ever-present help throughout our earthly journey.
- In times of trouble, we can know this fact as a living joy and reality.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for this great truth that can strengthen and support my faith and trust in You. I choose to stand on this foundation that You are my Helper. Right now, You are with me to help me and to lift me up. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nahum 1:7
‘The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of distress; He cares for those who trust in Him.’
- If ever the world was living in ‘days of distress’ it is now.
- But in difficult times, we have a Stronghold.
- A mighty Fortress is our God.
- He is our Tower of strength, and He will never fail or abandon us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are my Stronghold, You are my Fortress, and You are my Tower of Strength. I choose to run to You, knowing that as I trust You, I can believe that Your care and kindness will be a reality in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 145:9
‘The LORD is good to ALL; He has compassion on ALL He has made.’
- How awesome it is to know that God’s compassion rest on us.
- He wants to show you His compassion and His tender mercies.
- He will be good to you and take care of you, because you are His creation.
- God made you and He cares for you, because He does not make junk.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I am valuable and precious to You. You love me, You care for me, and You have great compassion and loving-kindness for me. Amen.