Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:11
‘The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.’
- There is a depth to our relationship with God that we have yet to discover.
- There are far greater dimensions for us still to pursue and experience.
- The Lord desires that His presence would be a living reality in our lives.
- Do not hold back, press on, and press into more of God.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to have a greater and an even more meaningful relationship with You, my Lord, and my Saviour. May the reality of Your face, and the reality of Your presence, be something that is a growing and living dimension, in my heart and in my soul. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 20:24b (NLB)
‘I will come to you and bless you.’
- It is part of the nature and character of the Lord to bring blessing on us.
- His desire is that we would live knowing His blessing on our lives.
- As we give Him first place, and obey Him, He promises to come to us.
- This is the word of the Lord to you: ‘I will come to you and I will bless you.’
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your blessing and favour on my life today. Come, and make Your presence felt here in my heart, and in my soul, and may I never forget that You are with me and You have chosen to bless me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:7
‘The LORD is on my side; He is my helper.’
- The Lord is with you, He is by your side and He takes your side.
- If God is with you, then the plans and schemes of men are powerless.
- The Lord is the Helper that you need on the path of life.
- He is the One Who will lift you up, and carry you through the storms.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are right beside me. You are with me, and You are the One Who stretches out Your hand to lift me up, to raise me up, and to place my feet on solid ground. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 15:25
The woman came and knelt before Him. ‘Lord, help me!’ she said.
- It is never too late to fall on our knees and ask our Lord for help.
- This woman came, and knelt before the Lord, and asked the ultimate question.
- When we reach that place where we are down in the dust, He is there to help us.
- In her humility, the Lord reached out and gave her the desire of her heart.
Prayer: Lord, I come before You today, and I kneel at Your feet, and I ask You to help me. You know my need and the needs of those that are dear to me. Lord, help me! Extend Your hand, and touch, supply, and restore, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 26:4
‘Trust in the LORD forever, because GOD the LORD is the Rock eternal.’
- You have a sure Foundation on which to build your life and future.
- The Lord is your sure Foundation and your eternal Rock of strength.
- In the sea of life, with its waves and currents, we have a Rock, to hold onto.
- Trust in Him now, and trust in Him for tomorrow, and trust in Him forever.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that on Christ the solid Rock I stand. All other ground is sinking sand. I place my trust and confidence in you right now. I will trust you for each minute, for each hour and for each day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:2
‘The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death, a light has dawned.’
- The Lord wants to come and shine His light on you.
- May the light of His face, shine on you, and on your situation.
- His light comes and shows us the way in the darkest of nights.
- May you know His life-giving light, shining into your heart and life.
Prayer: Lord, let Your light, come, and shine on me. May every bit of darkness flee, and may Your great light flood my heart and soul. Like the rising of the sun, after a long night, may Your light come and flood my path with light, bring healing, and restore my soul. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 50:10
‘If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the LORD and rely on your God.’
- No matter how much darkness we face, we have One on Whom we can rely.
- Even if it seems like there is no ray of hope, we can trust Him, for He is with us.
- When the way forward seems uncertain, and we do not know what to do, He is there.
- Trust in the Lord, and rely on your God.
Prayer: Lord, as I walk through life, it is great to know that You are always watching over me. No amount of darkness can extinguish the ray of hope and confidence that I have in You. I will trust in You and I will not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 50:7
‘Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will. And I know that I will not be put to shame.’
- The Sovereign Lord is your Helper, and He will not let you down.
- So be determined to do what He tells you to do.
- Do the next thing that He places in front of you – it is the key to peace.
- He will bring you through the valleys, and lift you out of the miry clay of life.
Prayer: Lord, You are my Helper, and my help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. I am determined to follow You, and to do Your will. Please step into my situation, and may the hope of the fact that You will help me, shine like a flame within my heart. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 73:26
‘My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.’
- In the unpredictability of life, we have a constant, on Whom we can rely.
- In the midst of all the change, distress and chaos, our hearts can know strength.
- He is your Provider and your Protector, and He will be the strength of your heart.
- He is your Comforter and Counsellor, and He is yours forever.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that no matter what I go through, You are right there with me. In the difficulties, and in my internal struggles, hope is always there, because You are there with me. Regardless of what I go through, You remain my Source of strength and hope. Amen.