Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 119:68
‘You are good, and what You do is good!’
- The Lord is always good.
- He will be good to you even during the storms of life.
- He is a Good, Good Father Who loves and cares for you.
- So believe in His goodness and accept His goodness and kindness towards you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are good! You are my Good, Good Father. Your very nature and Your very character is goodness and this goodness is something I can experience in my life today. I receive Your goodness and favour on my life right now. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:31
‘If God is for us, who can ever be against us?’
- The Lord is always for you.
- He always has your best interests at heart.
- Knowing that God is on our side should reassure us and lift us up.
- No matter what you’re going through or how severe things may be, never forget this fact!
Prayer: Lord, just knowing that You are for me gives me great comfort and strength. I do not need to fear what others may do, because You are with me and You are for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:9
‘Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.’
- The Lord is always with you.
- Life can lead in many directions, but no matter where the path may lead, He is with you.
- Right now, He is with you.
- So don’t be afraid or discouraged, the Lord will continue to be with you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that right now You are here with me. I have nothing to fear or doubt, because You will never let go of me. You will always be there and You will always be with me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 10:23
‘Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He Who promised is faithful.’
- The Lord is always faithful.
- He is steadfast, loyal, true, and never failing or forsaking us.
- You can rely on His never-ending faithfulness towards you today.
- So never give up on your hope and expectation in Him.
Prayer: Lord, I hold onto You and Your unbreakable faithfulness towards me. I will not be swayed to the left or to the right, but I will hold tightly onto Your promise of faithfulness towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 2:4
‘Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.’
- Our lives can have a great and a positive influence when we help others.
- Selfishness stops the flow of blessing and favour in our lives.
- As we are kind and considerate to others, kindness will flow towards us.
- Don’t be hesitant to be a blessing, your efforts will be rewarded.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to be a blessing to those around me. Help me to take an interest in what others are facing and going through. Help me to be a help to others. You are the One Who rewards us for what we have done. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:13
‘And as for you, believers, do not grow tired or lose heart in doing good.’
- We are called to be active in our faith and to do good.
- Let us be people who step forward to make a difference and be a blessing.
- Let us look for opportunities to show kindness and not become inactive.
- Don’t allow your hands to become idle, but let God use your life.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that each day brings the opportunity to be used by You to do good and to be a blessing to those around me. Help me not to miss the opportunity, but give me the courage to step up and make a difference. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13
‘I can do all things through Him Who strengthens and empowers me.’
- With His strength in your life you can do what you need to do.
- He will come and enable you to achieve more than you thought you could.
- What appears like a mountain before you can become a straight path!
- Where your strength is failing you, His strength will carry you through.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I don’t have to do life in my own strength and ability. You offer to come and give me the strength I need, and I receive Your strength and empowerment in my life today, and therefore I can do all things. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 94:22
‘But the LORD has become my Fortress, and my God the Rock in Whom I take refuge.’
- We can grow and develop our dependency on the Lord.
- Each day we can trust Him again and rely on Him in a greater way.
- He wants to become your Fortress, your Stronghold, and your Refuge.
- He is waiting for us to trust in Him with all our hearts.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to lean on You and to depend on Your wisdom and understanding for my situation. Help me not to rely on my own ideas and opinions, but cause me to run to You, my Fortress, and my Refuge. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 94:19
‘When doubts (anxiety) filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.’
- We live in a time when people have anxious thoughts that multiply within them.
- When we feel like this, the Lord steps in to comfort and renew our hope.
- Give Him your worries, the ones that keep you awake at night.
- The Lord is the answer and the cure to all your doubts and fears.
Prayer: Lord, right now I pray that You will come and comfort my heart. Come, by Your Holy Spirit, and overwhelm my doubts and fears with Your hope and joy. I ask You to take care of all that concerns me. Amen.