Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 39:30
‘Holy to the Lord.’ (Dedicated to the LORD)
- Your life was designed to be dedicated to the Lord and used by Him.
- Your very existence is by no means a mistake – it is part of God’s plan.
- There is something sacred about your life, something that is divine.
- Don’t become contaminated, but be ‘set apart’ for His use and His purposes.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that in You my life has meaning and purpose. I choose to be ‘holy and dedicated’ unto You, my Lord and my God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 92:14 (NLT)
‘Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green.’
- The Lord wants us to enjoy a lifetime of productivity and fruitfulness.
- His plan for your life is that you would remain vital and green in all areas.
- No circumstance, not even old age, can stop this plan of His for your life.
- Stay connected to Him and let His life flow in and through you!
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You have a hand in my life, and that part of Your plan is that I should flourish and thrive and not struggle and strive. Lead me in this plan of Yours, so that I will be fruitful and productive in every area of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 25:29 (NLT)
‘To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance.’
- The Lord has placed within each one of us some of His treasures.
- The purpose of our lives is to discover this treasure and use it.
- As we make use of what God has placed in us, we will never exhaust the supply.
- So take the treasure within you, and be a blessing, and be used by God.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all that You have placed in my life. May I be found faithful in using it well, so that I will bring hope and light to those around me and that I may know the joy of being used in Your service. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 36:5
‘More than enough!’
- This is God’s way of providing what we need: ‘More than enough!’
- He doesn’t want to give us ‘just enough’ or ‘not enough’.
- It’s always His plan to make more than enough available to us.
- He promises to do exceeding, abundantly, above all that we could ask or think.
Prayer: Lord, You are the God of ‘more than enough!’ I pray that You will come, in Your mighty power, and bring me to a place where this is a reality in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 43:30
‘Deeply moved at the sight of his brother, Joseph hurried out and looked for a place to weep. He went into his private room and wept there.’
- There is an aspect of our lives that God sees, and that is the tears we have cried.
- There is a place for tears and for moments of grief and sadness.
- But the Lord comes, in His own gentle way, to lift us up and restore us.
- Weeping may last for the night, but He brings joy in the morning. Expect it!
Prayer: Lord, You know the tears I have cried and the burdens I have carried. You know each and every one, and I know that You will come and bring restoration to every area over which I have been so concerned. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 43:29
Joseph looked up and saw his brother Benjamin. Then he declared, ‘May God be gracious to you, my son.’
- Have you ever wished that someone would just look up and see what you are facing?
- The Lord wants to bring people into your life who will lift the load and help you.
- The Lord will bring those into your life who will speak blessing over you.
- I speak blessing over you: ‘May God be gracious to you, my friend.’
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your blessing and favour spoken over my life. Thank You that You will bring the right people into my life who will help, guide and protect me, in Your name. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Numbers 6:25
‘May the LORD cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you!’
- The Lord wants you to know and experience His favour on your life.
- His face is looking upon you, and it’s filled with His love and mercy for you.
- He longs to be gracious and kind in demonstrating His love towards you.
- Receive it, receive it and know His grace and favour on your life!
Prayer: Lord, let Your light, the light of Your face, come and shine on me. May I know Your favour and Your gracious love and kindness, in and on my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 34:29
‘Moses was unaware that his face had become radiant from speaking with the LORD.’
- When we engage with God, everything about us begins to change.
- We may not even be aware of it, but we change in ways that others can see.
- The issue is that we need to spend time with the Lord and engage with Him.
- He will bring about the change in our lives, and make us a blessing to others.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the change You bring in my life. I ask that You will cause Your face to shine upon me so that I will reflect Your light and hope to those around me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 8:10-11
HE (The Lord) stood up and said to the woman, ‘Where are your accusers?’ And He said, ‘I do not condemn you, either!’
- People can be very quick to judge, accuse and condemn us.
- But we have One who does not accuse or condemn us.
- He comes alongside us and says: ‘I do not condemn you!’
- So we can rejoice, and we can walk in the great freedom the Lord gives us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You did not come to this world to condemn us, but You came to bring and give us life. I declare that You are my life-giver and my life-source. Amen.