Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 25:9
‘The LORD is able to give you much more than this!’
- We should never limit what God can do in our situation.
- God is able to do abundantly more than you ask or think.
- What you may have lost is nothing compared to what He can still give you.
- We serve a Good, Good Father and He knows how to be good to His children.
Prayer: Lord, may I never limit or doubt Your ability to restore and do wonderful things. May I live in constant expectation and confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 27:5
‘For in the time of trouble He will hide me in His pavilion…’
- Times of troubles are the inevitable parts of life that come our way.
- In these times we have the Lord who wants to ‘hide’ us close to Himself.
- Our hearts can find refuge in God when things are tough.
- Let us live within the shadow of the almighty.
Prayer: Lord, in the issues and circumstances that I am facing, I pray that You will keep me close to Yourself. May I know and enjoy Your presence in every moment. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 16:9
‘The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him.’
- The Lord wants to step into your situation and show His strength.
- The Lord wants to show Himself strong on your behalf.
- Our hearts are perfect towards Him when we have placed all our hope in Him.
- No situation escapes His view, so let’s be confident in His strength and ability.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and show Yourself strong on my behalf. Move in my situation and may I see the powerful and mighty hand of God at work. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 86:15
‘But You, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.’
- His compassion and gracious mercy is reaching out to you today.
- He longs to show you His love, tender mercy and compassion.
- His love for you is an everlasting, abounding love.
- His faithfulness goes on from one generation to the next.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your endless love and compassion towards me. Flood my life with Your love and faithfulness and may I never forget Your great love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 7:9
‘Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments.’
- There are certain things that we can be assured of.
- We should remind ourselves of these constant and eternal realities.
- God loves us and He is a faithful God who keeps His covenant.
- The Lord will show mercy and do good to those who love Him.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You for Your covenant of love towards me. You love me and You remain faithful to me and Your faithfulness will never end. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 14:11
‘LORD, there is no one besides You to help in the battle … so help us, O LORD our God, for we trust in You’
- Some battles are beyond the help of human intervention.
- There are times when we simply cannot do without the help of the Almighty.
- We should take the time to remind God of our dependence on Him.
- Let God be the One who comes between you and the foe you are facing.
Prayer: Lord, I turn to You today! You are the Almighty Lord and Saviour and nothing is too difficult for you. Help me in the battle I am facing, as I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 4:4
‘Man shall not liveon bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’
- Life consists of far more than just our physical needs.
- The Lord has undertaken to supply our physical needs.\
- But we need something more and something greater – His words.
- His words are life and truth and they come and strengthen and sustain us.
Prayer: Lord, I realise that I need You and the words that only You can say to be spoken over my situation. Your words will bring the life and hope I so desperately need. Speak to me! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 4:8
‘In peace I will lie down and sleep, for You alone, O LORD, will keep me safe.’
- The Lord wants us to know and enjoy His peace in our lives.
- His promise is that He will give us His peace in our daily lives.
- Even in our times of sleeping, we can know His peace as a reality.
- May He fill you with His peace and the sense of security that only He can give!
Prayer: Lord, I receive the gift and the promise of peace in my life that can only come from You. Fill me now with Your peace and protect me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 22:8
Abraham said, ‘God will provide…’
- Abraham knew a secret about God and that is that He would provide.
- The Lord is our ultimate source and provider.
- The Lord says to you: ‘I will provide for you!’
- You will see His hand of provision and supply to meet your needs.
Prayer: Lord, Thank You Lord that You are the great provider. Every good and perfect gift comes from Your precious hand. We rest in the full knowledge that You will provide. Amen.