Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 32:11
‘Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, that hovers over its young, so the LORD spread out his wings and took him, He lifted him up on his pinions.’
- A nest is a perfect place for a baby eagle to be born.
- But once the eagle has grown, it is destined for the heights of the heavens.
- Don’t settle for earth’s bare rock or for the few sticks you have gathered.
- The Lord has so much more in store for you, so spread your wings and fly.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for bringing me to this point and for providing for me up until this point. I now recognise that You had far more prepared for me and I choose to fly with You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joel 3:10
Let the weak say, ‘I am strong!’
- What words are you speaking over your life and situation today?
- Are you declaring the positive or are you entertaining the negative?
- Speak life and declare that you are strong because the Lord is your strength.
- If you feel weak, then you are a candidate for a miracle. Believe it!
Prayer: Lord, today I declare that by Your strength I am strong. Through Your ability I am enabled and by Your power I can do what I could never achieve in my own power. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 13:12
When HE saw her, He called her over and said, ‘Woman, you are set free (healed) from your infirmity.’
- The Lord always wants to bring us out of bondage and into freedom.
- The grace of HIS presence, in our lives, changes our circumstances.
- He sees you; He calls you, and He brings you His healing and blessing.
- Receive it today and walk away from what is holding you back.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your healing touch on my life. Thank You for setting me free and removing those things that would like to hold me down or destroy me. I can be free because of what You have done for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Nehemiah 8:10
‘Don’t be dejected and sad, for the joy of the LORD is your strength!’
- You may have reason to feel dejected and sad, but it doesn’t have to be your choice.
- Because of our faith in the Lord, we can rejoice and be joyful.
- Find that which you can rejoice about, and let His joy fill you.
- The Lord will give you His joy and with it, His strength.
Prayer: Lord, I receive the strength that comes from my relationship with You. I choose joy over sadness, hope over despair and joy instead of mourning. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 26:11
‘…You shall rejoice in all the good things the LORD your God has given to you and your household.’
- We are living in difficult and challenging times.
- Yet even in these tough times, we can expect the Lord’s goodness and kindness.
- Don’t live your life fearing some impending trouble that may not happen.
- Open your heart to joy, and to the possibility of ‘good things’ from the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, forgive me for allowing myself to be overwhelmed by pessimism and fear. I choose to believe You, and to live with expectation and optimism about what You will do for me and my household. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 23:14
‘The LORD your God is with you in your camp to protect you and to give you victory over your enemies.’
- How wonderful it is to know that the Lord is with us.
- He is in your camp, on your side, and ready to help you.
- He is not ignorant about what you are facing or going through.
- He will bring you through it, and bring you to a place of victory.
Prayer: Lord, I rejoice to know that You are with me, right here, right now, in my life and in my situation. Help me, empower me, and give me victory. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 6:5
‘Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.’
- Love is the greatest gift that we can receive and the greatest gift we can give.
- Let me remind you that the Lord loves and cares for you.
- In return, we can love the Lord with all that is within us.
- Choose to love Him, and to live in His love every day of your life.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love for me. I declare that I love You and I take a moment to remember all You have done for me and all You have carried me through. Thank you! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 5:1
‘Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God…’
- What a joy to know that we can know peace with God.
- Peace is a special gift that the Lord wants to give to you.
- He forgives our sins and brings us into right-standing with God.
- So we can rejoice and expect His peace to be a reality in our hearts and lives.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can have peace with You. In You, my eternal destiny is secure, and I can rest secure in the knowledge that You care for me and You love me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Romans 8:6 (GNT)
‘To be controlled by human nature results in death; to be controlled by the Spirit results in life and peace. ’
- There are two ways to live life; controlled by human nature or by the Spirit.
- Each way brings with it, its own outcomes and rewards.
- When the Lord, and His Spirit, is in charge, He brings life and peace.
- We all desire ‘life and peace’, so let us allow His Spirit to lead us.
Prayer: Lord, forgive me for so often allowing my life to be guided by my human nature and desires. I submit myself under Your mighty hand and I ask You to lead and control my life. Amen.