Daily Bible Verse: 2 Chronicles 20:15
This is what the LORD says: ‘Do not be afraid! Don’t be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.’
- When we are facing something that is beyond our power to handle, we have to trust God.
- When all of man’s schemes don’t solve things, we must remember God is still able.
- Some things we have to just place in His capable hands.
- God will fight for you, so don’t be afraid and don’t get discouraged.
Prayer: Lord, today I officially hand my battle over to You. You are my God and You are my Heavenly Father, so I trust You to fight for me and I will not be fearful or discouraged. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 49:18
‘Our LORD, I am waiting for You to save us.’
- Sometimes, between our prayers and the answer, there is a waiting period.
- Noah had to wait for the flood to pass.
- David had to wait until the threat on his life was removed.
- So let us keep on believing, keep on trusting and keep on living with hope.
Prayer: Lord, I look to You and I know that You are the only One that can turn the tide and change the situation. As I wait for You to move, I choose to trust and to not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 15:2 (NLT)
‘The LORD is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.’
- At times like these we need to remember that the Lord is our strength.
- When every other security is removed, He continues to give you strength.
- Focus on Him and on His goodness.
- He will bring you through this and give you the victory.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my strength. I hold on to Your hand and I trust You for victory and breakthrough in my situation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 117:2
‘For great is HIS love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.’
- The great and unfailing love of God towards you will never stop.
- To know that we are loved by God is a powerful thought.
- No matter what we may face or go through, His love endures forever.
- He is your eternal God and His mercy and kindness towards you is great.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love for me. I receive Your love for me as a living reality, in spite of the storm that is raging around me. Your love for me is eternal! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 116:1
‘I love the LORD, because He hears [and continues to hear] my voice and my supplications (my pleas, my cries, and my specific needs).’
- The Lord always hears us when we call on Him for help.
- Your calls and prayers do not go unnoticed.
- He even knows your specific and unique needs.
- Nothing is too difficult for Him, so rest in His ability and faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, You are the One Who hears my cry and knows my needs. I place my confidence and hope in You because You are the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 54:4
‘Surely God is my Help; the Lord is the One Who sustains me.’
- The Lord is always there to carry and sustain us.
- He is the Giver of life and He is the One Who preserves our lives.
- Through His help we are held up and are able to continue.
- Keep reminding yourself that God is your Helper.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my Helper. You sustain me, You uphold me, You carry me along and You protect and defend my life. I am safe in Your almighty hands. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 34:4
‘I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.’
- The Lord is always there to deliver us.
- Fear can paralyse us, but the Lord removes fear from our lives.
- As we trust Him, fear can go and faith and hope can be rekindled.
- Remember, your fears are no problem to God, He can handle them.
Prayer: Lord, You know my every fear, concern and worry. I give You those fears and I ask You to deliver and free me from all those fears, so that I can love and depend on You with a fearless heart. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:8
‘I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will give you counsel and (I will) watch over you.’
- The Lord is always ready to lead and guide us.
- When we don’t know which way to turn, His hand will show us the right path.
- His great wisdom and infinite knowledge is at our disposal.
- He will instruct you, He will show you, and He will watch over and care for you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your ever-present hand in and on my life. I never need to walk alone because You are always by my side and You give me the wisdom and hope I need as You watch over me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 100:5
‘For the LORD is good, and His loving devotion endures forever; His faithfulness continues to ALL generations.’
- From generation to generation God’s love endures.
- There is no such a thing as a missing or lost generation to the Lord.
- Each and everyone of us are important to Him.
- His faithful love will carry you and He will be with you no matter what you face.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love for me. I can never be lost to Your presence, because You are always there, always faithful, and always devoted to my well-being. Amen.