Daily Bible Verse: Acts 7:30
‘After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush…’
- No matter how much time has passed, know that God has not forgotten you.
- After 40 years in the wilderness, God still had a plan for Moses.
- He has a plan and a purpose for your life.
- Look out for the unexpected and believe that God can turn things around!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that regardless of what I have been through, and regardless of how much time has passed, You still have a plan for my life. I will look forward with anticipation, to see how You will speak to me and how You will use me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 63:9 (NLT)
‘In His love and mercy, He redeemed them. He lifted them up and carried them through all the years.’
- Remember, God’s heart towards you is filled with love and mercy.
- Love and mercy are the two things we need most in life.
- The Lord wants you to experience, first-hand, His love and mercy towards you.
- He will redeem you; He will save you, and He will carry you through!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great love and mercy towards me. I receive Your love and mercy anew today. Lift me up and carry me, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 23:25b
‘And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.’
- One of the blessings God has for us is health.
- Sickness is not part of His plan for your future.
- In His goodness, He wants to come and remove sickness from our lives.
- Believe for divine health and trust Him to protect and heal you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the many blessings You make available to me. Now I pray and ask You to protect me and my household. I ask You to remove sickness from my life and from my family. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 23:25a
‘Worship (serve) the LORD your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water.’
- So many wonderful things will happen when we put God first.
- Giving Him ‘first place’ in our lives opens the doors to blessing.
- The Lord wants to bless you and bless you with provision.
- We can’t survive without food and water, and He wants to bless us with what we need.
Prayer: Lord, today I choose to give You the place of priority in my life. You are the ‘Lover of my soul’ and I choose to give You first place. Thank You for Your blessings that You give to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ecclesiastes 3:11
‘He (God) has planted eternity in the human heart.’
- You are greater than what is happening around you!
- You have eternity planted in your heart by God Himself.
- Earthly life is temporary, but within your heart is something eternal.
- Our hearts cry out for something greater than earth can ever provide.
Prayer: Lord, thank You, for what You have planted in my heart. Help me not to become overcome by what’s going on around me. I choose to look to You, because You have, what my heart so longs for. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 6:11
‘Give us this day our daily bread.’
- The Lord is the One who provides exactly what we need.
- Each day, we can look to Him to provide what we need for that day.
- Some days we need strength, and other days we need hope, and He knows.
- God Himself, will provide you with your daily needs.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that out of Your endless supply, You will supply me with what I need. You are the One who GIVES us our daily bread. I will trust in You and I will not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 29:23
‘Pride ends in humiliation, while humility brings honour.’
- Pride is one of the major stumbling blocks of life.
- Humility, on the other hand, has the power to change your life and circumstances.
- The humble do not seek honour, but it comes to them.
- Let’s walk in humility, and God will raise us up!
Prayer: Lord, forgive me for the pride and arrogance that sometimes is part of my life. I choose to walk in humility. Give me Your grace, so that I can walk this ‘road of life’ in a way that honours You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 29:18
‘Where there is no vision, the people are unrestrained…’
- The Lord doesn’t want us to live aimlessly, He wants us to live with vision.
- People who have a vision in their hearts, glow with life.
- Don’t let the vision and the dream in your heart disappear and die.
- Keep the dream alive and believe that God will bring it to pass.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to live with vision and purpose in my heart. Came and stir within me Your plans and purposes, so that my heart and life can be alive with hope and expectation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 5:35
‘John was like a burning and shining lamp…’
- The Lord wants to come and ignite us, so that we can be a shining light.
- Let the spark that comes from God, make you a burning, shining lamp.
- Don’t just exist, shine and reflect His glory to those around you.
- Be a blessing, regardless of what you have been through!
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You will come and light the fire within me. Let me be a source of hope and joy to those in my sphere of influence, and may they see YOU in me. Amen.