Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 24:48
‘I bowed down my head and worshipped the LORD, and blessed the LORD… Who had led me in the right way…’
- The Lord wants to come and lead you in the right way.
- Often, we do not know which is the best or the right option.
- But He comes and gently leads us to the door that He has prepared for us.
- As we follow His guidance, we will look back and rejoice at His faithfulness.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are One Who can lead me in the right direction and into Your chosen path for my future. I ask You to lead and guide me so that I will not be led astray, but so that I will walk in the right way for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 147:3
‘HE heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds.’
- The Lord is the only One Who can come and restore us completely.
- He specialises in restoration and healing.
- He steps into our lives to heal our pain and comfort our sorrow.
- He is close to the broken-hearted and rescues those who are crushed in spirit.
Prayer: Lord, it is only You Who knows what I carry in my heart. It is only You Who can come and restore me and heal me of my scars. Touch me, I pray, and make me whole again. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 21:33
‘Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.’
- Some things are only temporary, while others are eternal.
- What is temporary will pass away and what is eternal will last forever.
- We need to be able to recognise the difference and invest in the eternal.
- Most things in life will disappear, but the Lord and His Word will endure.
Prayer: Lord, help me to value and appreciate those things that are eternal. May I not be consumed with irrelevant and momentary things, but may my heart and mind be more aware of those things that will last forever. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 24:56
‘The LORD has made my journey a success…’
- With God on our side, our journey can have a positive outcome.
- Life is like a journey, and we need the Lord as we travel this path.
- As we follow Him, He will bring us through the challenges.
- As we obey His voice, He will bring us to the other side in victory.
Prayer: Lord, how awesome it is to know that in the voyage of life, You are with me, and as I travel the particular path You have set before, I know that I can anticipate your help and faithfulness towards me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 32:8
‘I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will give you counsel and watch over you.’
- Just look at the wonderful things that the Lord wants to do for you.
- He wants to show you which path you should take.
- He wants to point you in the right direction.
- He wants to give you the best advice and closely watch your progress.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your ever-present hand in my life and in my affairs. You truly are my Good Shepherd, and You always know what is best for me and I know that You will lead me along Your chosen path for my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 24:40
‘The LORD will send His angel with you and give you success.’
- The Lord will never abandon you to make things happen on your own.
- He is with you every step of the way and He even goes ahead of you.
- Because the Lord is with you, He will make a way and give you success.
- You can trust in the Lord to do what He has promised to do.
Prayer: Lord, as I step into this day, I pray that You will go before and make a way for me. Please send Your angel ahead of me to orchestrate those divine appointments and open doors that You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 3:7
‘…as I was with Moses, so I will be with you.’
- The abiding presence of the Lord is something we can experience.
- His presence makes all the difference in our lives.
- When we know that HE is with us, it’s easy to move forward.
- He is with you, and He will continue to be by your side.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. Your presence can be a reality in my life, just like it was to those I read about in Your Word. Surround me with Your presence and may I know that You are there, right beside me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 24:26
‘The man bowed his head and worshipped the LORD.’
- Sometimes we just need to pause and thank God for His goodness.
- We don’t know the future, but we know that God has brought us this far.
- The Lord wants to work out every detail of your life.
- If we trust Him, He will intervene and make our paths straight.
Prayer: Lord, how wonderful it is to know that You go ahead of us and make a way where there seems to be no way. I just want to take this moment to bow my head and worship You, because You have been so faithful to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 23:4
‘For You are with me!’
- Right now, wherever you may find yourself, He is with you.
- You could be facing a storm – He is with you.
- You could be facing a challenge – He is with you.
- He will never leave you, forsake you, nor relax His hold on you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your enduring presence in my life. I have nothing to fear because You are with me, and You will never fail me or leave me without support. Amen.