Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 20:26
‘I have set you apart from all other people to be My very own.’
- The Lord was set you apart for His unique plan and purpose.
- You are needed, for a very specific reason and purpose.
- The Lord wants to use your life in a wonderful way to fulfil His plans.
- You are HIS and that is a great honour and a great privilege.
Prayer: Lord, I embrace Your purposes for my life. I place my life in your hands, and I make myself available for Your use and honour. May my life bring You praise and glory! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Leviticus 11:44
‘I am the LORD your God!’
- This great reality should be something we are constantly aware of.
- The knowledge that the Lord is there for us, should be a living reality.
- This fact should also be a great inspiration and encouragement to us.
- You are not alone, the Lord your God is with you, rejoice and be secure.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are my Lord and my God. May I be conscious of Your presence in my life today, and every day that You give to me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 14:4
‘…and the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD.’
- The nation of Israel was under attack, but God would turn things around.
- He would take a negative situation and turn it into a positive one.
- He can take your situation and let your enemies see His hand at work.
- You may feel like you are losing ground, but have faith, He will work it out!
Prayer: Lord, You are One who has the final say. You are the One who steps into negative situations and causes them to become a positive position. I pray that my enemies will know that You are the Lord when they see what You have done for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 28:8
‘You give strength to Your people, LORD, and You save and protect Your chosen ones.’
- His strength and enabling power is available to you today.
- He willingly gives us the strength that we need for our unique situations.
- You are His child, and as His child He will save, protect and strengthen you.
- So rest in Him and in His ability to provide your specific needs.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the strength that You have given me for this new day. I take hold of that strength and I declare that I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 2:14b
‘Wherever we go, God uses us… It's like a fragrance that fills the air.’
- No matter where you are or what you are facing, the Lord wants to use you.
- Your life can be a tool in His hands to bring joy to others.
- Our lives should be like a great fragrance that fills the air.
- Let God use you, and may you be like a fragrance that changes the atmosphere.
Prayer: Lord, I pray that wherever I go I will be Your ambassador, bringing hope, encouragement and blessing to those I come in contact with. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 2:14a
‘But I thank God, Who always leads us in victory because of Christ.’
- Thankfulness should always be a vital component of our daily lives.
- Moaning and murmuring only brings hopelessness and despair into our lives.
- Thankfulness moves us from a place of doubt to a place of trust.
- He will lead you into victory – expect it and be thankful in anticipation.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all that You have done in my life. I will be eternally grateful for Your goodness and mercy towards me. Lead me in the path of victory as I praise You, I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 24:50
‘He lifted up His hands and blessed them.’
- The blessing of the Lord on our lives is our greatest treasure.
- His blessing is the gift of His grace on our lives.
- The blessing of the Lord is something that lasts a lifetime.
- His blessing on our lives strengthens us and provides us with what we need.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your blessing and favour on my life today. May I know what it means to live within Your circle of blessing so that I can be a blessing to others in return. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 33:9
‘…the LORD would speak to Moses’
- The Lord wants us to experience His presence and hear His voice.
- Just as He came and spoke to Moses, so He wants to come and speak to you.
- Open up the doors of your heart and be attentive.
- He will speak to you, and He will guide you in His paths for your life.
Prayer: Lord, as Samuel said: ‘Speak Lord, Your servant is listening!’. I declare that I am listening. Speak to me, and may I experience what it is to hear Your voice and to follow Your promptings. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 13:21
‘The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and He provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night.’
- Night and day, the Lord wants to take care of you.
- During the ‘day’ seasons of our lives, He will lead and guide.
- During the ‘night’ seasons of our lives, He will provide exactly what we need.
- His plan is that His presence should be something we are constantly aware of.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You care so much for me that You go ahead of me and prepare the way for me. Regardless of whether it is day or night, Your hand will hold me and never leave or abandon me. Amen.