Daily Bible Verse: Acts 17:24
‘The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.’
- The Lord wants to come and live within you in this New Year.
- He does not live in buildings or structures that humans can build.
- He lives in the hearts of men and women who are dedicated and surrender to Him.
- Give Him your heart and soul and let Him come a fill it afresh.
Prayer: Lord, I open the door of my heart and life and I invite You to come and live within me. May I know, by first-hand experience, the joy of Your presence in my life! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 1:10
‘In the beginning, Lord, You laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.’
- Every beginning is a gift from the Lord to us.
- Every year is a new beginning and every day a fresh start.
- The Lord has laid the foundation and set the stage.
- We can simply step into the future, knowing that He is already there.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the new beginning of a New Year that You give to me. I pray that I will take advantage of this gift and use it to bring honour and glory to You! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6
‘And His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father and The Prince of Peace!’
- The season has arrived and we have reason to rejoice – a child was born!
- Each of His names has a special significance.
- He is your wonderful counselor and your God; the mighty one.
- He is your Eternal Father and your Prince of Peace.
Prayer: Lord, You are all I need. It is in You that I find what my soul longs for and desires. As I prepare my heart for this special and significant time of the year, may I never forget that You are all I need! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6
‘For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given!’
- In the midst of a dark world a great light became a reality.
- This great light was a gift from God in the form of His Son.
- No longer do we need to live in darkness, but we can live in His light.
- May His light dawn upon you as you celebrate Christ’s birth!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the great gift you gave us in the form of Your Son. May the light He brought into the world flood my heart and soul during this wonderful season! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: John 3:16
‘For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.’
- At this wonderful time of the year we celebrate the greatest gift of all time.
- Out of God’s great love, He gave the gift of His Son.
- The result was that we could be blessed and enjoy eternal life.
- Receive His love, believe in His Son and enjoy every moment He gives you.
Prayer: Lord, the gift of Your Son was the greatest gift of all. Thank you for loving us and showing us Your great kindness and love towards us. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Titus 3:4
‘The kindness and love of God our Savior appeared!’
- At this wonderful time of the year we remember the kindness and the love of God.
- All those years ago, when a child was born, the favour of God shone on humanity.
- Today the kindness and love of the Lord is reaching out to you.
- May His kindness and love be a revelation that will appear in your heart!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all Your kindness and love toward me. May this wonderful season be a time when the reality of this wonderful fact becomes a reality in my heart! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:46-47
‘My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour!’
- What a joy to be able to start this day rejoicing.
- We can choose to be down-hearted or we can choose to rejoice and be glad.
- Praise lifts us up and places us on a sure foundation.
- Let your soul magnify the Lord and let your spirit rejoice in the Lord.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for today and all the opportunities and blessings it brings. I choose not to focus on the negatives but to magnify You and let my spirit rejoice in You, my God and my Saviour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:45
‘Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her!’
- Believing God is an act of faith and that pleases God.
- As we step out and believe, we step into His blessing and plan for our lives.
- Do you believe that the Lord will fulfill His promises to you?
- You are blessed for believing that the Lord would keep His promise to you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that I believe in You. You are the One, true, living God and I bow my knee before You now. Every word from You is a word of life and hope on which I can depend. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:38
‘I am the Lord's servant,’ Mary answered. ‘May your word to me be fulfilled.’ Then the angel left her.
- When we entrust our lives and future to God, anything can happen.
- When we place ourselves in His hands, He can use us in the most wonderful way.
- Every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God will be fulfilled.
- Every promise that you hold dear, He will bring to pass.
Prayer: Lord, I am Your servant. I place my life and my future firmly in Your hands. May every promise and plan You have prepared for me, happen to me. Amen.