Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 55:11
‘So also will be the word that I speak -- it will not fail to do what I plan for it; it will do everything I send it to do.’
- When the Lord speaks, things happen.
- His words are sent out in order to accomplish His purposes.
- We can totally depend and rely on His words and promises.
- Take hold of what He has given you and believe that He will do what He has said.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all the words and promises that You speak. The words from Your mouth will not return empty or void, but they will be fulfilled. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Matthew 24:35
‘Heaven and earth will pass away, but My Words will never pass away.’
- Everything in life is temporary and comes and goes.
- What we see with our eyes is temporary and soon passes from sight.
- But we have a foundation on which we can build our lives – His Words!
- So we don’t focus on the issues around us, we focus on HIM and HIS Words.
Prayer: Lord, thank you for the security and permanence that You bring into our lives. We choose to build our lives on the firm foundation and we know that it can only be found in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 40:5
‘O LORD my God, You have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list.’
- When we look back at God’s faithfulness, we all have something to give thanks for.
- Remember, for a moment, what He has done for you, and give thanks!
- His faithfulness reaches into the past and carries us into the future.
- His plans for your tomorrow include a future and a hope in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for all the wonderful things you have done. I rejoice in Your faithfulness and I look forward with expectation to things You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 73:28
‘But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my Shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things You do.’
- How great it is to know and feel the presence of God in our lives.
- Nothing can compare to the knowledge of His presence as a reality.
- As you make the Sovereign Lord your Shelter, you will discover this for yourself.
- Then you will have reason to rejoice and tell everyone about His goodness.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my Sovereign Lord and You are my Shelter. I choose relationship with You and I rejoice in the knowledge that I can know You personally. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: James 4:8
‘Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you.’
- The Lord longs to be gracious and kind to each one of us.
- He waits, like the prodigal son’s father, for the coming of his son.
- When we move in His direction, He moves in our direction.
- Come close to God, and He will come close to you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for this great promise. I choose to draw near to You. I desire to know more of Your presence in my daily life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Job 22:23
‘If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored.’
- In life we can often go our own way and do our own thing.
- But oh the joy we can know when we turn from our own ways and return to the Lord.
- His arms are always wide open, ready to receive us again.
- In the moments when we return, we discover the blessing of restoration.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to follow You and Your ways. Forgive me for thinking that I can make it on my own. I return today, to the safety and love of Your arms of acceptance and restoration. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 15:13
‘In Your lovingkindness You have led the people whom You have redeemed; In Your strength You have guided them to Your holy habitation.’
- There are two great things that the Lord wants to do for you.
- The Lord wants to come and lead and guide you.
- It is part of His great love for each one of us that He comes to be with us.
- Don’t go it alone, receive His love and strength and His abiding presence.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the loving way in which You step into our lives to lead us. Thank You for the strength You provide as You guide us along the way. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 78:35
‘And they remembered that God was their Rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer.’
- Sometimes we have to pause and remind ourselves about what is the truth.
- The truth is that the Lord is your Rock.
- When everything looks like sinking sand, we have a Rock on which to stand.
- Stand on Christ, He is your solid Rock and He will not be moved.
Prayer: Lord, I take this moment and pause to remember and remind myself that You are my Rock and Redeemer. I lift up my eyes and I turn my gaze towards You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Job 19:25
‘I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand on the earth.’
- We should believe like Job with radical conviction and persuasion.
- There is no time or reason to doubt, there is only time to believe and trust.
- Let this fact be settled in your heart – your Redeemer lives!
- And because He lives, you can face tomorrow and all fear is gone.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that I know that MY Redeemer lives. Beyond every challenge and concern is this foundation on which I can rest secure. Amen.