Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:10
‘Let the hearts of those who keep on seeking the LORD rejoice (be glad).’
- Are you one of those people whose heart is seeking after the Lord?
- Do you long to experience more of His presence and partnership?
- It is a wonderful thing to have these desires in our hearts.
- You can rejoice and be glad because the Lord knows and sees your heart.
Prayer: Lord, I will rejoice and be glad in God my Saviour. My heart longs for Him and my heart follows hard after Him. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:9
‘Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders.’
- Too often we forget how faithful the Lord has actually been.
- We should remind ourselves of His goodness and lovingkindness.
- Don’t waste your time focusing on the negatives and fear.
- Let’s begin to praise the Lord and may our hearts be inspired.
Prayer: Lord, today I want to take a moment to remember and remind myself of Your faithfulness. I declare that You are great and You do great and wonderful things. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 14:15
‘…for God has gone out before you…’
- The Lord has gone out before and He has prepared the way for you.
- Step forward with confidence.
- The God of angel armies is always by your side.
- The battle is not yours, but God’s.
Prayer: Lord, You are the One who leads and directs my life. I will step forward at Your command and I will be confident because You have gone out before me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 20:1
‘When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the LORD your God is with you.’
- Battles and challenges are all part of life.
- Sometimes things can appear to be overwhelming us.
- The Lord constantly comes alongside us to remind us that He is with us.
- The One who has brought you this far is still with you, so do not be afraid.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. I do not walk this road of life alone, I walk it with You by my side and therefore I do not fear. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 20:7
‘Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.’
- Horses and chariots represented physical power and ability.
- Some people place their trust in human strength, power and ingenuity.
- We should not place our confidence in human strength and ability.
- We should trust in the Lord our God, in His goodness, in His wisdom and in His power.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to place my trust in You. I will not look to the left or to the right for my help. My help comes from You, the maker of heaven and earth. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 25:21
‘Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD answered him and his wife conceived.’
- You and I can pray for others who are in need of a breakthrough.
- Isaac prayed for his wife and a miracle happened.
- We all know of someone who needs a miracle today.
- Let us stand in the gap and pray on their behalf and believe that God will move.
Prayer: Lord, I bring to Your Throne of Grace, the names of those people I know who need a miracle from You. I ask You to move on their behalf and do wonderful things for them. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 5:20
‘They cried out to Him (the Lord) during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in Him.’
- We can cry out to God at all times, but especially during the battles we face.
- Perhaps you are facing a battle in some area, call upon the Lord.
- As you trust Him, He will bring the victory into your situation.
- Expect answered prayer as you place your trust and confidence in Him.
Prayer: Lord, today I bring my requests and petitions to You. You know the battles that are raging in my life and You are the one who stops the storm and stills the winds. So I trust You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 2 Kings 25:30
‘A regular allowance was given him by the king, a portion for each day, all the days of his life.’
- The Lord is your wonderful provider.
- He will faithfully provide each day, the portion that you need.
- Every day we can expect His provision and we can believe His Word.
- His faithfulness is not just for a day or a moment in time, it is for a lifetime!
Prayer: Lord, I know that I will see Your goodness towards me in this life. No matter what I am facing I know that You will undertake each and every day. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:26
‘The LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.’
- We should live our lives by putting our confidence in the Lord each day.
- When He is our confidence we are safe and secure from all fear and danger.
- The Lord will support and carry you through what you are facing.
- The Lord will preserve those who find their confidence in Him.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that I can place my confidence in You! No matter what I am going through and no matter what I am facing, You will be my help. Amen.