Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 27:14
‘Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.’
- We live in a world where everything has to happen quickly.
- Everyone is in a hurry and under pressure.
- We need to learn to rest in the Lord, and wait for His timing.
- Sometimes it means we have to be brave, but it will be worth it!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. You have everything under control and I do not need to stress and be anxious about anything. I declare that I trust You, and I trust in Your perfect timing in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 55:22
‘Give your burdens to the LORD, and He will take care of you.’
- What an awesome thing to know that the Lord will take care of us.
- Part of enjoying this care is the fact that we need to let go of the burdens.
- How can He look after us if we are carrying everything ourselves?
- Let go and let God help you, and He will take good care of you.
Prayer: Lord, today I choose to release the weight of the burdens and cares I carry. I place all these issues and concerns into Your powerful hands, knowing that You will take care of me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ruth 4:15
‘He will renew your life and sustain you in your old age.’
- At every stage of life, and in every situation, the Lord helps us.
- At certain times, we need more help than at other times.
- The Lord wants to step into our lives to renew and sustain us.
- He comes to restore us, and to lift us up, and to hold us up.
Prayer: Lord, step into my life and step into my situation, I pray. I ask that You will come and lift me up, renew and restore me, sustain, and carry me, through every season of my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Ruth 2:12
‘May the LORD, under Whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully for what you have done.’
- Each and every action we take, is seen by the Lord.
- Nothing goes unnoticed by Him, and He will reward us.
- Our faith and confidence in His divine help, will also be rewarded.
- So take refuge under His wings and be a blessing to others.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can come and take refuge under Your wings today. May my life be used by You, as a result of my faith, my trust, and my confidence in You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 20:21
‘As the people stood in the distance, Moses approached the dark cloud where God was.’
- Some people are observers, they watch what is going on.
- Other people step forward and get involved, not wanting to miss out.
- The people just watched, but Moses pressed on and into the presence of God.
- Let us not just be observers, but let us press forward into all God has for us.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to experience and enjoy my relationship with You. I choose to step into that space, where I will experience Your presence and closeness for myself. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 7:9-10
‘But God was with him (Joseph) and rescued him from all his troubles.’
- The truth of the matter is that God makes all the difference in our lives.
- Were it not for God, where would we be, and what would have become of us?
- But God…. This is perhaps the most wonderful truth in our lives.
- But God is also with you, and He will rescue and deliver you.
Prayer: Lord, if it were not for You, dear Lord, I do not know where I would be today. But You are with me and You are ready to rescue me from all my troubles. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Genesis 39:2
‘The LORD was with Joseph, and he became a successful man, serving in the household of his Egyptian master.’
- When God is with you, even your negative circumstances can be blessed.
- Joseph was a slave, but the Lord was with him and he was a success.
- Joseph received honour and respect because God’s hand was on him.
- No matter what you are going through, if HE is with you, you will be ok!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are with me. Your very presence and hand on my life, propels me to levels I could never have imagined. So I receive and embrace Your hand of blessing on my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Jeremiah 17:7
‘Blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence.’
- The Lord is your refuge, your security, and your assurance.
- Blessed is the one who relies entirely upon the Lord for every need.
- Let God’s favour and blessing be the thing you hope for.
- Let His power and strength be the thing you put your confidence in.
Prayer: Lord, I choose to trust in You. I choose to put my hope and confidence in You. You are the Rock on which I stand and because of this I will not be shaken or moved. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 18:27
‘And Moses let his father-in-law depart; and he went his way into his own land.’
- Sometimes in life we have to let certain people or things go.
- Holding on to something, that is over, can leave us damaged.
- Letting go, can free us up for the next season God has planned.
- Often the path to true wellbeing, is the experience of letting go.
Prayer: Lord, today I recognise that there are some things and some people that I need to release and let go of. You are the God of seasons, and with each season You bring fresh new blessings. Help me to embrace the new and let go of what is in the past. Amen.