Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 109:26
‘Help me, O LORD my God! Save me because of Your unfailing love.’
- You can call on the Lord, and ask Him for help, regardless of the situation.
- He will help you; He will surround and protect you, and He will aid you.
- His unfailing love and devotion will always be there for you.
- His power and love is available to you right now, so call on Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love and care for me. Thank You that You are always ready and willing to help me. In this moment, I ask that You will help, save me and lift me up. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 118:6
‘The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?’
- The Lord is your Helper and He is the One who defends your cause.
- You have nothing to fear, God is mightier than any difficulty or foe.
- What can any man do to you that God cannot stop or undo?
- The Lord is on your side, He knows all, cares dearly and loves you greatly!
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know that You are not against me, but You are on my side. I will not fear, for You are greater than anything I could face or be challenged with, and You will help me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 108:13
‘With God we will gain the victory, and He will trample down our enemies.’
- ‘WITH GOD’ is the best way we could ever live our lives.
- Don’t let anything undermine your connection with the Lord.
- When challenges come, turn to Him, and let Him deal with your adversaries.
- HE will work on your behalf and give you the victory!
Prayer: Lord, thank You that with You, I am destined to walk in victory. You will deal with enemies that come against me, as I trust in and rely on You and Your presence in my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 103:17
‘The steadfast love (mercy) of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting!’
- The Lord’s love and mercy towards you is the one thing you can be sure of.
- In the constant changing world in which we live, we can know this security.
- There was never a time that He did not love you, and there never will be.
- His love and mercy is yours today, and every day.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your love and mercy towards me. May I find my place in Your love, and may I experience Your love, surrounding, covering, and helping me, as I navigate the course of life. Thank You for your enduring and eternal love for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 101:2b
‘I will conduct the affairs of my house with a blameless (perfect) heart.’
- Often, the hardest place to live out our faith is with those who know us best.
- It’s within our private lives and homes that others see the real person.
- The Lord wants to help us live in a way that reflects His nature to others.
- Take His hand and live in such a way that those nearest to you will know Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are interested in every detail of my life, including my private world. Help me to live in such a way, that even those who really know me, will see You shine in and through my life. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Samuel 18:14
‘In everything he (David) did he had great success, because the LORD was with him.’
- Knowing that the Lord is with us, is one of the most reassuring facts.
- In fact, because He is with us, we do not need to fear.
- The Lord is the One Who will help you and give you success.
- Don’t try to do it on your own, realise that He is with you, and depend on Him.
Prayer: Lord, what a joy it is to know, and realise afresh, that You are with me. I welcome Your presence in my life. Cause me to walk in the success You have prepared for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 100:3
‘We are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.’
- As His child, you belong to Him, and He will take care of you.
- He made you for His own distinct purposes.
- He loves you, because you are His very own – you belong to Him.
- Just as a shepherd finds pasture for his sheep, so He will provide for you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I belong to You. I am Your child and You are my Saviour and my Lord. I will not fear, because You are my Provider, and You are the Shepherd of my soul. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Colossians 1:17
‘He existed before anything else did, and He holds ALL things together.’
- Let me remind you that HE (The Lord) holds ALL things together.
- Nothing falls outside of His ‘holding power’ and that includes your life.
- It’s in God’s very nature to hold things, and to hold things together.
- He is holding you, and He is holding your situation, so rest in Him.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I don’t need to trust in temporary and fleeting things, but I can trust in You, the Eternal God. You have my life and my future in Your hands, and I can rest secure in Your care and ability. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 96:10
Tell all the nations, ‘The LORD reigns!’
- One thing you can be sure of is that the Lord is still in control.
- Speak to your situation and tell it that ‘The Lord reigns’!
- This is such good news that you should speak about it and declare it.
- The fact that God is in control should give us the confidence we need.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are on the throne and You reign. You reign over the universe, over the world, in my country and in my personal world. I declare that my confidence is in You, and I rejoice. Amen.