A FEW REASONS TO BE THANKFUL
1. Because of the fact that the Lord is always good.
2. Because of the fact that God always loves.
3. Because of the fact that God is always kind.
4. Because of God’s faithfulness.
5. Because of the fact that God wants to be faithful to your children and your grandchildren.
Psalm 100:4-5 Give thanks to him and bless his name. 5For the Lord is always good. He is always loving and kind, and his faithfulness goes on and on to each succeeding generation.
God is a great God we have a lot to be thankful for.
THE WAY TO THANKFULNESS
You can become thankful in the following way:
1. Think about three things that you can be thankful for.
2. Allow thankfulness to rise in your heart.
3. Develop a ‘thankful’ way of life.
Thankfulness needs to be an attitude and a way of life.
God is looking for those who have thankful hearts.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST, please send us an e-mail at Prayer@AliveToGod.com For more information about Alive to God, or to subscribe to our free DAILY BIBLE VERSE, please visit www.AliveToGod.com