Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 41:10
‘I will strengthen you and help you!’
- What more could we need than the strength and the help of the Lord.
- He will come and strengthen you from within so that you can face tomorrow.
- If He is your strength, what and who do you need to fear?
- He promises to help you out of all your afflictions and temptations.
Prayer: Lord, You are my strength when I am weak, You are the treasure that I seek, You are my all in all. When I fall down You lift me up, when I am dry You fill my cup, You are my all in all! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Exodus 15:13
‘With Your unfailing love You lead the people You have redeemed. In Your might, You guide them to Your sacred home.’
- There are two things we can be sure of: His unfailing love and His mighty power.
- His unfailing love is here to lead you.
- His mighty power is here to guide you day by day.
- His faithfulness is your armour and protection.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love towards me. I pray that You will lead me and guide my every step so that my life can be lived in dependence on You. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 51:10
‘Are you not the same today, the One who dried up the sea, making a path of escape through the depths so that Your people could cross over?’
- We must never forget the great things that God has always done for His people.
- He has not changed and He still wants to do great things for you today.
- Trust Him for the miracle and breakthrough that you need.
- Just as He has made a way before, He will come and make a way again.
Prayer: Lord, You were the One that parted the ocean and made a way where there seemed to be no way. I give you my situation and I ask that You will work a miracle for me because I know You are the same faithful God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 33:6
‘He will be the sure foundation for your times!’
- We are sure living in strange times in the world.
- But no matter what you are facing, He is your foundation.
- The Lord is your foundation and on Him you can rely and build with confidence.
- Rest on your foundation and you will not be shaken, but you will stand secure.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can know You as the ‘sure foundation’ of my life and the times and seasons of my life. I place my feet on this foundation and I will trust and not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 46:1
‘God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.’
- You have a refuge and a source of strength that comes from the Lord.
- Life can and will bring its challenges and troubles.
- The Lord hears your prayer even when things seem to be unraveling.
- His divine help is constantly with us and always available to us.
Prayer: Lord, You are my refuge and my strength. You are the One who helps me in times of trouble and You lift me up and place my feet on a firm foundation. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:49
‘For the Mighty One has done great things to me.’
- The Lord cares for you dearly and wants to do great things for you.
- You may think that there are too many people for Him to think of you!
- We should remember that He is God and He cares for you personally.
- He calls you by name, hears your prayers and is with you to do great things.
Prayer: Lord, You truly are the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father and the Prince of Peace. Work in my life, I pray, and do great things for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:47
‘My spirit rejoices in God my Saviour!’
- Many people can say many wonderful things about the Lord.
- The question is can they speak of Him and their personal Lord and Saviour?
- Can you say, ‘He is MY Saviour’?
- All our knowledge of God has no value unless we know Him personally.
Prayer: Lord, I desire to know You in a deeper way. I don’t want to know you as ‘head knowledge’ only. I want to know You in my heart. Come and live within me and be MY Saviour. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 2:25
‘I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.’
- What is it that holds your attention and is always front and center of your thoughts?
- Let the Lord become the object of your fascination and hope.
- He will not in any way fail you or leave you shaking.
- He is closer than you think, He is right beside you, holding and guiding you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that You are always with me. Right now, in the midst of what I am facing and thinking, You are with me. Hold me, lead me and guide me I pray. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:6
‘And they were both righteous before God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and statutes of the Lord.’
- How we live our lives is important.
- What an awesome thing to be said that you are righteous, blameless and obedient.
- What a joy that we can live our lives in a way that honours God.
- This is the ultimate test we all need to pass, and will we pass it?
Prayer: Lord, I choose to follow You and to live a life that brings glory and honour to you. May my walk be a walk that is blameless, obedient and faithful to You, today and each day that lies ahead! Amen.