Daily Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 4:31
‘For the LORD your God is a compassionate God!’
- Your Heavenly Father is a compassionate, loving and kind God.
- His mercies are new every morning.
- His faithfulness towards you is great and beyond comprehension.
- He wants to rise up and show His compassion towards you.
Prayer: Lord, You are my faithful, merciful and compassionate Lord and Saviour. I trust and pray that You will move in my situation as I trust and rest in Your faithfulness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 28:20b
‘He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.’
- The Lord has a task and a purpose with our lives.
- He will be faithful to you right up to the end.
- He will not drop you or leave you until His purposes have come to fulfillment.
- Rest in His unfailing love and support for you.
Prayer: Lord, I declare that You are my helper and I will trust and not be afraid. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Joshua 1:5
‘As I was with Moses, so I will be with you…’
- The Lord was with Moses and he saw the most amazing things happen.
- The Lord is with you and because of that you too can expect wonderful things.
- Don’t doubt that He is with you but rather believe that He is with you.
- When the Lord is with us, miracles can take place before our eyes.
Prayer: Lord, I rejoice in the knowledge that You are with me today and every day of the future. I can rest and have confidence that because you are with me I need not fear. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 28:20
‘Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, myGod, is with you.’
- These are very reassuring words that we can take to heart.
- You can be strong and courageous because the Lord is with you.
- You don’t need to fear or be afraid because the Lord is with you.
- You can do the work that God has for you because He will help you.
Prayer: Lord, thank You that I do not need to be discouraged or despondent because You are with me. You are my sustainer and my all-sufficient God. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Samuel 18:14
‘David was prospering in all his ways for the LORD was with him.’
- When the Lord is with us, we are set up for success.
- We cannot do it on our own, we need His hand in our daily lives.
- The Lord wants to come alongside you and cause you to prosper in all your ways.
- Embrace Him in your life and you will see what He will do!
Prayer: Lord, the fact that You are with me give me the strength I need. I open my life up to You and give You the right of way to lead and guide me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 100:5
‘For the LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.’
- We serve a good, good Father.
- He is good because of who He is and because of what He does.
- He loves you with an everlasting and enduring love.
- He promises to be faithful to you and to all generations.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your great goodness towards me. Thank You for Your great love and favour towards me and thank You for the promise of Your on-going faithfulness. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 100:3
‘Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.’
- What a joy it is to know that we belong to God.
- We are His, and He takes care of what belongs to Him.
- He made us and He knows exactly how we are wired and put together.
- As we recognize this fact, we can rest secure, knowing that He will provide.
Prayer: Lord, I recognize the fact today that You are God. You are One who knows me, loves me and cares for me. I have no need to fear, because You will take care of me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 22:12
‘May the LORD give you wisdom and understanding...!’
- We all need wisdom and understanding from time to time.
- The great joy is that the Lord wants to give us wisdom and understanding.
- We are told that we can ask for His wisdom and He will give it liberally.
- Remember, the Lord is the source of all wisdom and He wants to lead you.
Prayer: Lord, give me the wisdom and understanding that I need in my situation. May I see Your will clearly and may I follow Your instructions without hesitation or delay. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 19:13
‘Be strong, and let us fight bravely for our people and the cities of our God. The LORD will do what is good in His sight.’
- The Lord always has the final say, but we must do our part.
- We should be courageous and strong and face the giants.
- At the same time we should have full confidence in our great God.
- So let’s be strong and fight the good fight, for the Lord Himself is with us.
Prayer: Lord, give me the strength and courage I need to be faithful to what You have called me to do. May I be found faithful in doing my part, knowing that You will do Your part! Amen.