Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:79
‘To guide our feet into the way of peace.’
- Each day that we are given by the Lord is a day He wants to lead and guide us.
- Today is no different, let Him guide your each and every step.
- He wants to bring you into a place of peace, right beside the still waters.
- Give Him your hand and let Him show you the way.
Prayer: Lord, I place my hand in Your hand today. You are my Good Shepherd and my faithful guide and You will lead me to a place of green pastures. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:10
‘For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you!’
- Sometimes we can go through times of uncertainty and even shaking.
- But nothing that life can bring against us will remove God’s love for us.
- Material things may fail, but His love and promises remain secure.
- You can stand firm and be secure in the Lord and His great love for you.
Prayer: Lord, I receive Your lovingkindness towards me. I rebuke every doubt and hesitation and I stand firm on the foundation of Your love, no matter what circumstances I am facing. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Psalm 89:34
‘No, I will not break My covenant; I will not take back a single word I said.’
- The Lord will not break His covenant and promises towards you.
- He is a promise-keeping God and fulfills every word He speaks.
- It may not work out exactly as you had planned, but He will not fail you.
- He is the faithful, trust-worthy and covenant-keeping God.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your covenant of peace over my life. I remind myself of Your faithfulness and I celebrate the truth that You can be completely depended upon. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Luke 1:49
‘For the Mighty One is holy, and He has done great things for me.’
- The Mighty One, the Lord of Hosts, wants to do great things for you.
- To think that the creator of the universe is interested in mere mortals!
- The truth is that He cares for each one of us.
- He calls us each by name, He hears our prayers and He wants to do great things.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for great and wonderful things You do for Your children. Thank You that You know me by name and have specific pre-prepared things for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Proverbs 19:21
‘Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.’
- The Lord has a plan and a purpose for your life.\
- His plans do not come and go, but His plans prevail.
- He will work in your life and situation to see His plans being accomplished.
- Even in life’s most difficult situations, He remains faithful to His plan for us.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your plans for my life. I choose Your ways and Your plans over my ideas and preferences, because You know what is best for me. Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Acts 17:24
‘The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.’
- The Lord wants to come and live within you in this New Year.
- He does not live in buildings or structures that humans can build.
- He lives in the hearts of men and women who are dedicated and surrender to Him.
- Give Him your heart and soul and let Him come a fill it afresh.
Prayer: Lord, I open the door of my heart and life and I invite You to come and live within me. May I know, by first-hand experience, the joy of Your presence in my life! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Hebrews 1:10
‘In the beginning, Lord, You laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.’
- Every beginning is a gift from the Lord to us.
- Every year is a new beginning and every day a fresh start.
- The Lord has laid the foundation and set the stage.
- We can simply step into the future, knowing that He is already there.
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the new beginning of a New Year that You give to me. I pray that I will take advantage of this gift and use it to bring honour and glory to You! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6
‘And His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father and The Prince of Peace!’
- The season has arrived and we have reason to rejoice – a child was born!
- Each of His names has a special significance.
- He is your wonderful counselor and your God; the mighty one.
- He is your Eternal Father and your Prince of Peace.
Prayer: Lord, You are all I need. It is in You that I find what my soul longs for and desires. As I prepare my heart for this special and significant time of the year, may I never forget that You are all I need! Amen.
Daily Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6
‘For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given!’
- In the midst of a dark world a great light became a reality.
- This great light was a gift from God in the form of His Son.
- No longer do we need to live in darkness, but we can live in His light.
- May His light dawn upon you as you celebrate Christ’s birth!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for the great gift you gave us in the form of Your Son. May the light He brought into the world flood my heart and soul during this wonderful season! Amen.